🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

What else do you need to know?
For you nothing but for us lots, lots more and it's going to get very ugly indeed.

Biden denied it

o6koq5bmkbp41.png
OK, let’s presume she is telling the truth

So what?

Nobody cared about Thomas, Nobody cared about Clinton, Nobody cared about Trump, Nobody cared about Kavanaugh ....
Exactly. Nobody gives a damn about sexual assault allegations. Trump was sued for child rape for heaven's sake and no one cared. Biden will move on. Trump and Trumpers have to be very foolish to bring up Biden givenTrump's history of allegations of rape, harassment, not to mention his overtly sexualized language about his own daughter.

Trump has had around 20 to 30 women accuse him of the same thing, hasn’t hurt him, why would one woman hurt Biden? I realize that Republicans are zombies who pledge total obedience to Trump, but the media has never seriously questioned these women’s claims, so they should start there if they decide to play that game

Because Biden promised to believe all women.

Trombies are counting on Democrats being of higher character than Republicans as they push out these Reade allegations on a constant basis.

As with Franken, Dems are more likely to hold a leader accountable for treating women like objects than are Republicans.

An ounce of intellectual honesty on the part of the Trombie herd would be refreshing. It ain’t gonna happen, though.

One thing is clear. Trump and his followers are totally afraid of Biden. They want him out of that race as much as they have ever wanted anything.

I talk to my father that watched the morning, afternoon and evening news, and knows nothing about biden sticking his fingers in to a female, and how Flynn was set up by the fbi,, the media works for the DNC .. sad

Biden denied it

o6koq5bmkbp41.png
OK, let’s presume she is telling the truth

So what?

Nobody cared about Thomas, Nobody cared about Clinton, Nobody cared about Trump, Nobody cared about Kavanaugh ....
Exactly. Nobody gives a damn about sexual assault allegations. Trump was sued for child rape for heaven's sake and no one cared. Biden will move on. Trump and Trumpers have to be very foolish to bring up Biden givenTrump's history of allegations of rape, harassment, not to mention his overtly sexualized language about his own daughter.

Actually, people DID care when the false charges about President Trump were given. And Trump worked hard to explain his innocence of the fake rapes.

One thing is clear. Trump and his followers are totally afraid of Biden. They want him out of that race as much as they have ever wanted anything.

I can't speak for "trump's followers", but Trump himself is anxious to battle Biden. The President made it crystal clear that he likes battling the mentally disabled, and he has publicly recognized Sleepy Joe as not very swift.

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal?

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

So does he get past this storm? Does the media continue to do his bidding?

This article will help you a lot:

American Thinker

Tara Reade and the Democrats

By Mario Alexis Portella
April 30,2020

Excerpt:

The Tara Reade sexual allegation against presidential hopeful Joe Biden has revealed the Democrats’ true colors once again.

Many of us recall how Democrats pounced on then-candidate Donald Trump when an audio tape was released of him having a conversation with Billy Bush in 2005 in which Trump said: “[Y]ou can do anything [to women] when you’re a star.” Despite Trump saying: “This was locker room banter,” Hillary Clinton, who was hoping to gain momentum for her own election bid, criticized Trump’s comments as “horrific.” She tweeted: “We cannot allow this man to become president.”

After Trump won the election, we had the Stormy Daniels saga in which the #MeToo movement decried Trump’s unfitness to be president. Yet if we analyze the accusation against presidential hopeful Joe Biden by Tara Reade, her allegation is far graver than simple “locker room talk” or adultery.

As reported by the New York Times, according to Tara Reade -- a Senate staffer for then-senator Biden in 1993 -- Biden approached her in the Capitol building, pushed her against a wall, and inserted his fingers inside her. She was later fired from his office when she voiced concerns.

LINK

bolding mine

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal? I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.
Yeah ... you notice too, eh? Just post "Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade" here and get multiple knee-jerk "but ... but Trump" responses. Not a word about "the women must be believed" or the silence of the Dems whose faces and words were all over the news. In fact...

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal?

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

So does he get past this storm? Does the media continue to do his bidding?

Did tramp survive?
He wouldn't of survived this,
92596854_10157991267990586_5449537041551327232_n.jpg

You pedophile loving asshole.

Has Biden ever been recorded bragging about his sexual assaults the way Trump has? Is Biden currently involved in any court cases or litigation over sexual assault-related cases the way Trump is? Did either of Biden's wives (current or deceased) ever accuse him of assault and rape the way Trump's wife has?

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

Actually republicans have to go through whatever sham trial or investigation the leftists and their media allies sell to their gullible voters. If you leftist voters held your leaders to just a little bit of accountability this country would be in better shape.

Has Biden ever been recorded bragging about his sexual assaults the way Trump has? Is Biden currently involved in any court cases or litigation over sexual assault-related cases the way Trump is? Did either of Biden's wives (current or deceased) ever accuse him of assault and rape the way Trump's wife has?
Who bragged about sexual assault?

Is Trump a pedophile?
92596854_10157991267990586_5449537041551327232_n.jpg

Biden is.

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

Link us up to his denial.

Nobody has bothered to ask him about it. Let's see this "denial" rightwinger

Biden denied it

o6koq5bmkbp41.png
"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

"There is a big divide between survivors who do not want to seek the criminal justice system for different reasons and those who want to but are not sure that it would be responsive," Clinton said today. "So we need to do a much better job on the fairness of the response so that people feel like whichever route they go on campus or off they're going to be taken seriously, that doesn't mean that, you know, that there's no process. There has to be one."

Clinton said women should immediately be believed, starting a process to "determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made."

"I think that when someone makes the claim, they come forward, they should be believed and that is what starts the process and then there is a determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made," Clinton said.
This lists facts , not assumptions.

94699171_130781501903418_4624592730159316992_n.jpg

Forum List

Back