Crazy Uncle Joe is One Mean SOB

"How many genders are there?" Katie asked.

"There are at least three," Biden responded.

"What are they?" Katie asked.

Biden becoming visibly angry, responded: "Don't play games with me, kid."

Female child. Joe thinks they are his toys.

Joe Biden - I mean Joe Bidet - is such a loathsome, American-hating, degenerate, reprobate Obama-jizz-cup, I have never been so pleasurably schadenfreudic over a parent's grief over his tumor of a son dying of cancer. It's beautiful because there's one less Biden pig to contaminate the human gene pool. Now if only that perverted SICK FUCK could take a hint from his son and die of cancer himself....well, I can always dream. I think it would be poetically appropriate for Uncle Joe to die of rectal cancer from all the muslim penile incursions in it.

If Joe Bidet WASN'T a lifelong American-hating traitor, does anyone really believe the ultimate victim-mentality president, Obamaggot, would have picked him as a VP?

The three genders:
mark_finished.jpg

Female:

womens_lederhosen_pink_dsc_1301_1.jpg

Bruce Jenner:

caitlyn_jenner.jpg

Biden will get the "I hate Trump" vote, but that's about it. Same reason Hillary lost. She pulled in maybe a hundred at her rallies while Trump pulled tens of thousands with standing room only. Biden isn't even matching Hillary's dismal record.

I'd love to see the reaction if Joe grabbed Kim's little sister and stuck his nose in her hair
"What is that you're wearing dear? Kim chi?"

Just imagine, for a moment, how the media would react to Biden’s nonsense if he was a Republican.

Corporate Media Bias thus proven.

Forum List

Back