Creationists suffer another legal defeat

I don't have to attack you to make God real.
I attack you because you attack. Immature, but gratifying.

I don't have to attack you to make God real.
I attack you because you attack. Immature, but gratifying.

No...you attack because you fear I am right and that would shake you to your foundation. If I am right about your god then your whole world would crumble to dust and you would have to confront another reality. You would have to think and take responsibility for your own existence.

I know you're not right, Huggy. Take a look at the inflammatory language you use when attacking people who have faith, and it's pretty obvious who is fearful.

PS..what does that mean, "take responsibility for your existence"?

Do you mean that if we don't believe in God, we accept that we create ourselves?

I know you're not right, Huggy. Take a look at the inflammatory language you use when attacking people who have faith, and it's pretty obvious who is fearful.

There is much to fear. The human race has suffered much at the hands of Christians and muslims. Just the scientific destruction alone not to mention the murderous intolorance.

Where have I attacked you in this discussion?

Just because they will be without excuse doesn't mean that those who don't want to see it won't make up excuses in the mean time. no one can MAKE you see it.

An all-encompassing god could, if he or she really wanted to...why wouldn't he or she?

Because if he forced you to know him then you wouldn't have a free will. Yes, there will come a time that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that he is lord, but at that point if you have not already sought to know him then you will only be bowing in acknowledgment of that which is undeniable.

Helen Keller was completely deaf, blind, and could not speak at 19 months, yet when she was finally able to speak she told Phillips Brooks that she knew the God of the Bible existed all along, she just didn't know what his name was.

Just because they will be without excuse doesn't mean that those who don't want to see it won't make up excuses in the mean time. no one can MAKE you see it.

An all-encompassing god could, if he or she really wanted to...why wouldn't he or she?

God is all these thing if you are worthy. You don't see him?..it is because you don't have "faith". Christians are lazy.. they don't mind brain fucking children..children like to please adults. but adults...naw...you have to prove you have brainwashed your self by announcing you have "faith".

So how did Helen Keller get brain washed?

Because if he forced you to know him then you wouldn't have a free will. Yes, there will come a time that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that he is lord, but at that point if you have not already sought to know him then you will only be bowing in acknowledgment of that which is undeniable.

Helen Keller was completely deaf, blind, and could not speak at 19 months, yet when she was finally able to speak she told Phillips Brooks that she knew the God of the Bible existed all along, she just didn't know what his name was.

Yet Annie and Helen were lovers, so how do you reconcile the two?

How does knowing that god exists remove free will? Just because god is real doesn't mean I couldn't choose to deny him, or not follow his rules, or oppose him.

How does knowing that god exists remove free will? Just because god is real doesn't mean I couldn't choose to deny him, or not follow his rules, or oppose him.

I have always wondered that about the Christian religion. Should I not believe I am afforded the worst punishment conceivable within the universe and it is to last for an eternity. In order to help us we are given A BOOK and...... THAT IS IT!!!! That seems like an awfully shaky start for the religion. If I had some better proof I would be willing to worship in a heartbeat but the fact remains all I have is a book that is filled with fantastical stories like virgin births. I read The Cat and the Hat to my child at bedtime also but that does not believe I am going to start believing in the grate world of Dr. Seuss. Why are we afforded the thirst for proof and then promptly denied any proof to assist in the grates decision that we must make throughout our lives? Perhaps because the book is just that, a book and nothing more.

The older I get the more I understand Jefferson's belief in the moral values of Christianity and disbelief in miracles, virgin belief, resurrection, etc. Yet I consider myself a christian. Go figure. This I do figure: The Light is entitled to an opinion, and that opinion is not a judgment on anyone else.

The older I get the more I understand Jefferson's belief in the moral values of Christianity and disbelief in miracles, virgin belief, resurrection, etc. Yet I consider myself a christian. Go figure. This I do figure: The Light is entitled to an opinion, and that opinion is not a judgment on anyone else.

Christian has the word "Christ" in it. What makes you feel as though you are a Christian when you don't believe in the words of Christ?

Son, I don't believe in the words of The Light.

You are not a prophet. Perhaps a soothsayer and scryer.

ps: none of the Bible was written by folks who were there at the time. There names were used, but they weren't the authors. By the by, that's the same silliness the LDS use when they talk about Moses or Abraham writing in the Pearl of Great Price.

God is all these thing if you are worthy. You don't see him?..it is because you don't have "faith". Christians are lazy.. they don't mind brain fucking children..children like to please adults. but adults...naw...you have to prove you have brainwashed your self by announcing you have "faith".

So how did Helen Keller get brain washed?

I don't know..I wasn't there. Anyone that believes in god was talked into it. End of story.

ps: none of the Bible was written by folks who were there at the time. There names were used, but they weren't the authors. By the by, that's the same silliness the LDS use when they talk about Moses or Abraham writing in the Pearl of Great Price.

So what do you believe in if you don't believe the Bible?

I believe in the immortal truth of the Bible. Don't you?

I believe in the immortal truth of the Bible. Don't you?

Do you believe what the Bible says is true or not?

What did I just write, The Light? If you think you are a prophet, lo, calling out in these latter days, you are doing it without the Lord's calling or blessing. You behave like a modern-day pharisee.

Forum List

Back