Creationists' theory in detail

Interesting theory. Fish appear in much older rock layers than whales do. Did fish 'degenerate' into whales? If not, what did?

Yes, fish and birds existed since before mammals. You have an excellent point. You got it right with that one. There is not a single argument against that fact.

Saying that, your point agrees 100% with the bible.

Mammals are a different step in creation.Since their creation, mammals -as fish and bird did it before as well- started to decay.
I honestly want to understand what you're saying but I'm still a bit confused. You say birds existed since before mammals, as the Bible says, but mammals are found in rock much older that the oldest rock with a fossil bird. (Science says 4x older.) If that conflicts with the Bible which should I believe?

I'm still unclear on the process of degeneration. Got an example?

since both have no proof I dont believe either is true,,,
as for how man was created,,, the jury is still out and waiting for proof,,,
so you don't believe god created man or evolution -
well, it had to have happened somehow

what does what I believe have to do with reality???
point is--evolution is a theory backed with facts
....creation of man/etc just says ''god did it''--then they try to disprove evolution--that's not a theory/not facts/etc
and a fully formed human just ''appearing'' is a lot less believable
sorry but there are no facts backing up evolution,,,only speculation based on assumptions,,,,and it also says,,,sorry implies,,, a full grown human just appeared,,,cause if was a baby it couldnt take care of itself or reproduce,,,
IT WOULD DIE!!!

at this point both creation and evolution are religions,,,
you cannot comprehend...... the theory has facts in the theory to back it up:
example:chimps share 90% of our DNA =FACT
'''backed up with facts''' --you deny this????!!!!????
our DNA being 90% is not a fact that we were chimps,,, its a speculation built on an assumption,,,,

our DNA being 90% is not a fact that we were chimps,,,
Please don't feed the attention begging troll. He knows that nobody claims that we once we're chimps. He enjoys pinching off steaming piles of shit in threads and gets off on watching others sift through them. Best read on ignore...

Interesting theory. Fish appear in much older rock layers than whales do. Did fish 'degenerate' into whales? If not, what did?

Yes, fish and birds existed since before mammals. You have an excellent point. You got it right with that one. There is not a single argument against that fact.

Mammals are a different step in creation.Since their creation, mammals -as fish and bird did it before as well- started to decay.
I honestly want to understand what you're saying but I'm still a bit confused. You say birds existed since before mammals, as the Bible says, but mammals are found in rock much older that the oldest rock with a fossil bird. (Science says 4x older.) If that conflicts with the Bible which should I believe?

youre assuming that the rock layers are an accurate depiction of how life evolved on the planet,,,
which brings us back to is evolution even true,,,

thats called circular reasoning and fails as a fact based scientific practice,,

so you don't believe god created man or evolution -
well, it had to have happened somehow

....creation of man/etc just says ''god did it''--then they try to disprove evolution--that's not a theory/not facts/etc
sorry but there are no facts backing up evolution,,,only speculation based on assumptions,,,,and it also says,,,sorry implies,,, a full grown human just appeared,,,cause if was a baby it couldnt take care of itself or reproduce,,,
IT WOULD DIE!!!

our DNA being 90% is not a fact that we were chimps,,, its a speculation built on an assumption,,,,
hunter--hunter--you are not deflecting, are you?
you KNOW what I said --theory backed up with facts
......not only is evolution much more believable than a man just ''appearing''!!!..it also has a theory--something creation does not

youre assuming that the rock layers are an accurate depiction of how life evolved on the planet,,,

..they CAN'T teach a creation theory--because there is none

IT WOULD DIE!!!

hunter--hunter--you are not deflecting, are you?
you KNOW what I said --theory backed up with facts
......not only is evolution much more believable than a man just ''appearing''!!!..it also has a theory--something creation does not
you left out that your idea means a full grown chimp just appeared,,,or you know what it was before it was a chimp,,,and how did that appear???

..they CAN'T teach a creation theory--because there is none
not true,,, a theory is just an idea and many creationist have their own ideas just like in the church of evolution,,,

That is the most dumbest thing I've ever heard :auiqs.jpg:. There are no facts of evolution.

You couldn't even figure out the differences of the pandemic of swine flu in 2009 and the pandemic of COVID-19 we have now using evolution. Just let the adults discuss this junior. So sit down and :anj_stfu:.

you don't know much do you? like human babies can't talk like humans--just like chimps can't talk like humans--and it's because they have about the same larynx postion--
Descent of the larynx in chimpanzee infants
go play with the kids, where you belong

I can tell you better, apes are descendants of humans.

Lots of chromosome studies back up my affirmation. Chromosome tails and junctions cause a human to acquire ape's similarities.

On the other hand, not a single chromosome manipulation or anomaly causes an ape to acquire human's similarity.

Your theory of evolution is a fake.

Scientists are making you fool.

That's all.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing ...

God created the possibility to make theories. So you are able to make a theory about the creation of the heavens and worlds. Tell me what had happened 15 billion years ago. What are we a able to say about this not existing time - except there was nothing? Absolutelly nothing - no idea what to say else about this not-time, not-space, ... . How was the universe be able to come from this nothing - not existing 15 billion years ago - and started "suddenly" to be in a first plank-time?
except there was nothing? Absolutelly nothing

the universe is cyclical, what became into being 15 billion years ago was in a different form that converted into what it is today and will reconform back to the state it came from at the end of it's present cycle.

In the final analyse one could postulate all sorts of First Causes. ...

No. A first cause is uncaused. That's why it is a first cause. That's all. You are able to follow in physics the energy of a cause (the voice) and you're able to see the effects of such a cause. But this means not automatically to be able to understand the message. Otherwise a rock musician with some trillion giga electron volts would be always right and the whispering wind would be always wrong.

In the final analyse one could postulate all sorts of Uncauses. The onus is on those who choose that route to prove that their Uncause is truly the One responsible for everything, and why all others are wrong.

Happy now? The sentiment is still the same.

you don't know much do you? like human babies can't talk like humans--just like chimps can't talk like humans--and it's because they have about the same larynx postion--
Descent of the larynx in chimpanzee infants
go play with the kids, where you belong

I can tell you better, apes are descendants of humans.

Lots of chromosome studies back up my affirmation. Chromosome tails and junctions cause a human to acquire ape's similarities.

On the other hand, not a single chromosome manipulation or anomaly causes an ape to acquire human's similarity.

Your theory of evolution is a fake.

On the other hand, not a single chromosome manipulation or anomaly causes an ape to acquire human's similarit

which is found further in the past - you seem not to really understand what you are saying ...

the universe is cyclical
Maybe, maybe not. To a rational , evidence-based thinker , you don't sound much different than the "4th century forgeries", when you make assertions like this.
Maybe, maybe not.

sure, however if you were to free your spirit and survive long enough in the Everlasting you will undoubtedly witness the BB event in one form or another at the very same location as previously occurred with your own set of non equivocating eyes to become thoroughly convinced of its cyclical nature.

the universe is cyclical
Maybe, maybe not. To a rational , evidence-based thinker , you don't sound much different than the "4th century forgeries", when you make assertions like this.
Maybe, maybe not.

sure, however if you were to free your spirit and survive long enough in the Everlasting you will undoubtedly witness the BB event in one form or another at the very same location as previously occurred with your own set of non equivocating eyes to become thoroughly convinced of its cyclical nature.
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe unicorns are real. Maybe not.

the universe is cyclical
Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe unicorns are real. Maybe not.

you can count on it, somewhere in the universe there are unicorns ... on planet Earth if the religion of antiquity prevails in the correct conclusion.

the universe is cyclical
Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe unicorns are real. Maybe not.

you can count on it, somewhere in the universe there are unicorns ... on planet Earth if the religion of antiquity prevails in the correct conclusion.
That's a pretty picture. But I won't be counting on it.

Forum List

Back