Creationists' theory in detail

what does what I believe have to do with reality???

The wife of Carl Benz, Bertha was her name, believed, when all people will see, what her man had constructed, this will change a lot. So she took the first car of the world and went for a spin in August 1888. The first car driver in the world was a woman. And this woman changed the life of nearly everyone, who lives today.

The wife of Carl Benz, Bertha was her name, believed, when all people will see, what her man had constructed, this will change a lot. So she took the first car of the world and went for a spin in August 1888. The first car driver in the world was a woman. And this woman changed the life of nearly everyone, who lives today.

not saying much since women are still the worst drivers on the road,,,

There are many, many examples in the fossil record where a species found in one rock layer is never found in ANY layer older OR younger.

To me that alone is adequate evidence of evolution of species. If you don't believe in evolution, you must have an alternative explanation. I'd love to hear it.

DEGENERATION.

I dictated it since 1998 and has been proven right at every new discovery.

The theory of evolution is a fake.
Interesting theory. Fish appear in much older rock layers than whales do. Did fish 'degenerate' into whales? If not, what did?

Interesting theory. Fish appear in much older rock layers than whales do. Did fish 'degenerate' into whales? If not, what did?

More nonsense. The answer is God created fish and whales on day 5 of creation and later the global flood mixed up the layers,.

Are you a betting man? Let's make this interesting since you believe in evolution. Which species has evolved more? Man or the most dangerous virus in the history of the world?

....so you don't want to answer the question!!!!!!! = I know why you don't want to answer = you don't believe in creation

I did answer it,,,
if you did, you did it in an ambiguous way
--now--last time--tell me, do you believe in creation of man or evolution of man?
yes or no--answer it plainly---yes or no --now--or else you are being disingenuous/etc
OR give me your concise theory on how man was created

since both have no proof I dont believe either is true,,,
as for how man was created,,, the jury is still out and waiting for proof,,,
so you don't believe god created man or evolution -
well, it had to have happened somehow

point is--evolution is a theory backed with facts
....creation of man/etc just says ''god did it''--then they try to disprove evolution--that's not a theory/not facts/etc
and a fully formed human just ''appearing'' is a lot less believable

ANYONE, give me a paragraph--maybe about 10 sentences long, on the creation theory

-----
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
-----

-----

that's NOT a theory---hahahhahahah!! ....it's a quote from a book written by man

....realistic perception of god????!!!!! there is no god--your whole post there is worthless because you mention god

What's your belief. And one of the main reason for the intolerance of atheists is the problem not to be able to separate the own knowledge and the own belief. Unfortunatelly most atheists today seem to believe not to believe.
belief of what? intolerance?--who is intolerant of what? your post is nonsensical
''seem to believe not to believe'' ---?????

More nonsense. The answer is God created fish and whales on day 5 of creation and later the global flood mixed up the layers,.

Are you a betting man? Let's make this interesting since you believe in evolution. Which species has evolved more? Man or the most dangerous virus in the history of the world?
Gee, should I believe you or my lying eyes? Tough call...

What does it mean to have 'evolved more'? Certainly there have been many more generations of viruses than of Man so my gut says viruses are more evolved. There are probably a billion times more viruses than there are men.

5 days of creation is just a story--not real......most of the bible are just stories --not supernatural crap...I went to a pre-seminary and that's what they taught us
....the bible is bullshit like most books written by man

5 days of creation is just a story--not real......most of the bible are just stories --not supernatural crap...I went to a pre-seminary and that's what they taught us
The Bible is primarily a book of theology. Only secondarily is it a history book. Science book? Not at all.

The Bible is primarily a book of theology. Only secondarily is it a history book. Science book? Not at all.
..it's amazing [ not really ] people would really believe it's the ''word of god''/etc

Good? What do you call good? The aggressive nonsense, which you speak?

Just explain with detail and empirical background how Hawking came with a cone, time going up vertically, space going horizontal, light with diagonal parameter, etc.

img_0192-1-jpg.313554

The book must give you such explanation. The book HAS to give you the proper explanation of that diagram. Otherwise such a diagram is nothing but mere imaginations. Right?

You admire that dude.

Lets see whom you are admiring to.

I did answer it,,,
--now--last time--tell me, do you believe in creation of man or evolution of man?
yes or no--answer it plainly---yes or no --now--or else you are being disingenuous/etc

....creation of man/etc just says ''god did it''--then they try to disprove evolution--that's not a theory/not facts/etc
sorry but there are no facts backing up evolution,,,only speculation based on assumptions,,,,and it also says,,,sorry implies,,, a full grown human just appeared,,,cause if was a baby it couldnt take care of itself or reproduce,,,
IT WOULD DIE!!!

at this point both creation and evolution are religions,,,

Yes, fish and birds existed since before mammals. You have an excellent point. You got it right with that one. There is not a single argument against that fact.

Saying that, your point agrees 100% with the bible.

Mammals are a different step in creation.Since their creation, mammals -as fish and bird did it before as well- started to decay.

sorry but there are no facts backing up evolution,,,only speculation based on assumptions,,,,and it also says,,,sorry implies,,, a full grown human just appeared,,,cause if was a baby it couldnt take care of itself or reproduce,,,
IT WOULD DIE!!!

at this point both creation and evolution are religions,,,
you cannot comprehend...... the theory has facts in the theory to back it up:
example:chimps share 90% of our DNA =FACT
'''backed up with facts''' --you deny this????!!!!????

you cannot comprehend...... the theory has facts in the theory to back it up:
example:chimps share 90% of our DNA =FACT
'''backed up with facts''' --you deny this????!!!!????

Bananas share 50% DNA with humans.

What fact are you talking about?

Are you implying bananas are you far away cousins?
you don't know much do you? like human babies can't talk like humans--just like chimps can't talk like humans--and it's because they have about the same larynx postion--
Descent of the larynx in chimpanzee infants
go play with the kids, where you belong

Forum List

Back