Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you somehow missed that you are simply stating the obvious that man has the ability to manipulate enzyme function?

Go lay down and finish your coma.

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:
no you lose, you have no proof that a "who" engineered anything...so the assumption of intelligence is meaningless.

Let's see who is suffering from delusions. What is your evidence that Enzymes evolved the ability to do what we have discussed ?

Have you somehow missed that you are simply stating the obvious that man has the ability to manipulate enzyme function?

Go lay down and finish your coma.

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered them in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:
False presumptions about supermagical designer gawds have lead you to false conclusions.

That actually defines the Christian creationist ministries.

Let's talk about your designer.

Let's see who is suffering from delusions. What is your evidence that Enzymes evolved the ability to do what we have discussed ?

I proved my point Daws but of course you still have no evidence to believe as you do. Are you suffering from fairytale syndrome or better yet delusions ?
I don't believe in the sense you're trying to say I do and that is proof of your delusion.

asked and answerd....memory problems?

I don't believe in the sense you're trying to say I do and that is proof of your delusion.

asked and answerd....memory problems?

no you lose, you have no proof that a "who" engineered anything...so the assumption of intelligence is meaningless.

asked and answerd.

I will stop it when you provide evidence of your engineer.

asked and answerd.

all work and no play make jack a dull boy....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3ik6zP2I]The Shining Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

asked and answerd.

all work and no play make jack a dull boy....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3ik6zP2I]The Shining Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

asked and answerd.

now it's an engineer! changing the name is still no proof....

asked and answerd.

now it's an engineer! changing the name is still no proof....

Dodge !!

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:

Try this for a search: evolution of enzyme superfamilies

Is very simple - we believe by faith that the Bible is the Word of God. When the Bible says God created the earth in 6 days(and yes the hebrew is literal word for day) and then we take the very detailed geneolgies of the Bible from Adam to Abraham and then from Abraham to Christ you come up with about 6000 years.

So then we have the question raised by even some Christians who choose not to take the Bible so literally(like the Catholic Church) - but why does the Universe and the earth appear to be older? The reason is that God is perfectly capable of creating something fully matured - he did it with Adam and Eve - they were not created as children, but as full adults.

So yes some of us choose to believe the Bible at face value - if you want to impune that or make fun of it - go right ahead.

Not making fun at all since I am a Christian ID Theorists. I just believe that many stories in the Bible are not to be taken literally, and the Jewish people knew this at the time they were written. Do your really believe that you take the whole Bible at face value? Jesus commanded you to gouge your eye out if it caused you to stumble so grab a fork.
If you were capable of being honest, you would acknowledge your Christian fundamentalist beliefs and begin the process of resolving the hate and self-hate that causes you such anger issues.

If you could be honest with yourself, you would forgive those who have wronged you in life, including the man that abused you and is responsible for your unwanted same sex attraction, which is the real reason for your hatred of God and your atheism.

It is easy to accept, sure (If I know what you mean, and if I do, that something is easy to accept doesn't mean it's rational, or even likely. For example: Starting from nothing, i.e. if you think of a group of people who have no existing societal/familial influences, it's very easy to believe that the spirits of the dead live on in nature. But this is not rational or likely). But you can call it rational or not, and while as I'm sure everyone who's participated in this threat for very long is aware, and as you appear to reference indirectly, there are some milestone experiments done on the subject, but I daresay that what you would like is something along the lines of complete certainty, and according to that standard, it isn't known, this change between when there was no cellular matter and when there was.

But this certainly doesn't lead to any (unspecified) designer-being.

Secondly, there's nothing about the group of solutions, so to speak, which do not involve god-like beings, which would require them to be only imagined, if that's what you mean.

Thirdly, you would appear to be one who wouldn't think much of an idea if it isn't already (completely) known. But even several decades ago the infinite space of solutions to the problem had been narrowed down considerably, for it was found that all of the complex molecules that allow for life could be produced from elemental (or near enough) substances, when said substances were put under electric current. Incidentally, those elemental substances were likely the composition of the early earth's oceans.

Your last paragraph is far from the truth. Please provide a supporting cut and paste and link. The elemental substance argument is fallacious, as many designed things are made from elemental substances including rocket ships and computers.
(snicker) just not by god.
using you spun logic, why didn't god just shazaam all the necessary parts for those things in to existence.
your self assembly bullshit fails every time.

MY self assembly BS????????????? Now that's funny!!!:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol::lol:

Not making fun at all since I am a Christian ID Theorists. I just believe that many stories in the Bible are not to be taken literally, and the Jewish people knew this at the time they were written. Do your really believe that you take the whole Bible at face value? Jesus commanded you to gouge your eye out if it caused you to stumble so grab a fork.
If you were capable of being honest, you would acknowledge your Christian fundamentalist beliefs and begin the process of resolving the hate and self-hate that causes you such anger issues.

If you could be honest with yourself, you would forgive those who have wronged you in life, including the man that abused you and is responsible for your unwanted same sex attraction, which is the real reason for your hatred of God and your atheism.

The above is more textbook behavior of the jilted stalker and the angry Christian fundie.

asked and answerd.

Evolution of DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back