Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask what engineered enzymes in the beginning, like most other questions evolutionist ask, but once again no answer will come by evidence only by a vivid imagination.

My question still stands since we know that Enzymes can and were programmed with functions.
no it's does not but you keep dreamin'!

Dreamin what ? it's a fact.
no it's not, enzymes "have functions" there is no proof that they were programmed by a designer.
ALSO Just because we can and have programmed them is no proof at all that another sentient life form could or would do it..
that's fact unlike yours...

no it's does not but you keep dreamin'!

no it's not, enzymes "have functions" there is no proof that they were programmed by a designer.
ALSO Just because we can and have programmed them is no proof at all that another sentient life form could or would do it..

I showed you man has the ability to engineer Enzymes dipshit.

I showed that Enzymes can in fact have their functions altered by intelligence, scoreboard troll.

Why would a rational person conclude knowing that Enzymes can and are engineered conclude a naturalistic process must have done it ? How bout a little logic and reality daws.
since you've proven you are not rational and have no clue what reality is. any so called "logic" you spew is by a truly rational and logical person known to be a product of your delusional state.

Let's see who is suffering from delusions. What is your evidence that Enzymes evolved the ability to do what we have discussed ?
they exist.....that's all the answer that's needed,
you have no proof they did not evolve....

Not making fun at all since I am a Christian ID Theorists. I just believe that many stories in the Bible are not to be taken literally, and the Jewish people knew this at the time they were written. Do your really believe that you take the whole Bible at face value? Jesus commanded you to gouge your eye out if it caused you to stumble so grab a fork.
If you were capable of being honest, you would acknowledge your Christian fundamentalist beliefs and begin the process of resolving the hate and self-hate that causes you such anger issues.

If you were honest you would acknowledge you were presented with evidence of design yesterday.

I am being honest and advising that it's dishonest of you to make a statement such as the above when you knowingly have falsified such statement.

You never provided such evidence and you know such evidence doesn't exist.

Don't have to provide evidence for God to infer design. You're truly clueless and anyone else that makes a similar claim.
wrong fuck stick god's existence is the basis of your entire arugument.
you've not proven god exists by an scientific or evidence based proofs.
the only argument you have is hearsay and it's not proof so any inference made on it is false.
is it just my or is infer or inference YWC'S lastest attempt at faking intellectual prowess?

Wrong again brown hole, what I was doing was showing evidence of design, by showing design it is rational to infer a designer.
in english please.
brown hole? what are you 10?
you have no evidence of a designer so any inference made about a design is false and not rational.

I showed that Enzymes can in fact have their functions altered by intelligence, scoreboard troll.

Have you somehow missed that you are simply stating the obvious that man has the ability to manipulate enzyme function?

Go lay down and finish your coma.

so what? thats no arugment for a programmer but I already said that...
you really can't read.
what the hell is scoreboard troll?

since you've proven you are not rational and have no clue what reality is. any so called "logic" you spew is by a truly rational and logical person known to be a product of your delusional state.

Let's see who is suffering from delusions. What is your evidence that Enzymes evolved the ability to do what we have discussed ?

I proved my point Daws but of course you still have no evidence to believe as you do. Are you suffering from fairytale syndrome or better yet delusions ?

wrong fuck stick god's existence is the basis of your entire arugument.
you've not proven god exists by an scientific or evidence based proofs.
the only argument you have is hearsay and it's not proof so any inference made on it is false.
is it just my or is infer or inference YWC'S lastest attempt at faking intellectual prowess?

Wrong again brown hole, what I was doing was showing evidence of design, by showing design it is rational to infer a designer.
in english please.
you have no evidence of a designer so any inference made about a design is false and not rational.

We both know I am not 10 you are not good at sarcasm either.

Have you somehow missed that you are simply stating the obvious that man has the ability to manipulate enzyme function?

bump!
he seems to think that because we can do it it must be a sign of the almighty. too funny.

I proved my point Daws but of course you still have no evidence to believe as you do. Are you suffering from fairytale syndrome or better yet delusions ?
wake up Dorthy !

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered them in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:

Last edited:

so what? thats no arugment for a programmer but I already said that...
you really can't read.
what the hell is scoreboard troll?

Only stupid people reason like you.

in english please.

We both know I am not 10 you are not good at sarcasm either.
really? since that was not sarcasm, the problem must be yours....now that's sarcasm, and no I'm not good at it I'm spectacular at it.

I don't believe in the sense you're trying to say I do and that is proof of your delusion.

I don't believe in the sense you're trying to say I do and that is proof of your delusion.

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:
no you lose, you have no proof that a "who" engineered anything...so the assumption of intelligence is meaningless.

It took intelligence to engineer them who engineered them in the beginning ? you lose again :Boom2::dance:
False presumptions about supermagical designer gawds have lead you to false conclusions.

That actually defines the Christian creationist ministries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back