Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intelligence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.
it's also not evidence of design..
there functions were not altered by intelligence .....intelligence by itself has no power.
so knock off the bullshit.
you've proven shit ...

Daws the scientists that have altered the functions of Enzymes you don't consider intelligent ?

How bout the ones that have developed forms of communication ?
more proof you're an illiterate! what the scientists did is no proof that an other intelligence did any thing.
the scientists intelligence is HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

:lol:
By your reasoning how do we know many men of history existed with the lack of physical evidence ?

Once again it comes down to faith.

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

I have had things happen in my life to know he exists.
Like what? :popcorn:

Timely things that were asked for in prayer. I have seen the evil that lurks this world and that makes victims of people going down the wrong road. Unseen forces in homes with voices and things violently thrown across the room.

The true enemy of God is working behind the scenes and go unnoticed by the masses.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
NEXT WEEK ON GHOST ADVENTURES !

And now to reveal what has really been transpiring the last few pages of my posts: I was the first person to use the term "douche bag" here and with a somewhat devious intent which with your post has just now come to fruition. Just like clockwork, first Daws, then NP picked it up like a football and ran like crazy, using it back on me. I had to wait a bit for you Hawly, and I almost thought you were in the clear when you wouldn't spell it out, but even you fell in lockstep and copied the term. So what is my point? My point is you all are easily manipulated. If you can be that easily manipulated on an internet forum, maybe you should question what else you have been manipulated by, mainly, the materialist darwinist agenda.

Secondly, I also decided to mirror Hawlys, Daws and NP's behavior. NP called me shit for brains and I countered with excrement for neurons. Daws played the gay slur game and I came back with my own insinuations. Hawly gets mad and calls me turning her posts back on her plagurism. YWC is embarrassed that a fellow Christian is behaving in such a manner and trys to get Daws to stop responding. Finally, NP calls it out and basically says I have been a big jerk. But what has really happened here. I will tell you. NP is holding me to a higher standard than he holds himself because of my claimed belief. Neither he nor Hawly have ever called Daws out for his profanity and overall rancidness. Which brings me to the point number 2 I just proved, and that is, materialism fosters less moral behavior. Without some source of ethics, materialists hold themselves to a lower standard. It was perfectly acceptable for Daws and NP to use profanity and Hawly bigotry, but it is not for me and YWC. NP calls me out for behaving in the same manner he and Daws do.

If you really want to act like adults and have a mature discussion about science and religion, then profanity and bigoted attacks have no place here.
ANOTHER FALSE MIA CULPA BY UR.....THE SHIT IN IT IS SO DEEP i'LL HAVE TO STRAP ON MY WINGS TO GET ABOVE IT ...

Timely things that were asked for in prayer. I have seen the evil that lurks this world and that makes victims of people going down the wrong road. Unseen forces in homes with voices and things violently thrown across the room.

The true enemy of God is working behind the scenes and go unnoticed by the masses.

In other words: total random coincidence, because I bet that you've prayed for a ton of shit that never came true.

But unseen forces that throw shit around the room, isn't that the devil? Maybe he's COMING AFTER YOU!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

Some of the most dangerous people are those who claim to have had communications with the gawds and are envisioning true enemies of the gawds.

We may read about ywc in the paper... when he goes hunting for those enemies of gawds.

Do any of you evolutionist idiots believe that humans have a soul?

Do all crceatures have souls?

Where did the soul originate?

What happenes to it when you die?

Four easy simple questions. But I bet I don't get any intelligent responses. I wonder how many cut and paste jobs will respond. Hmmmm......

And now to reveal what has really been transpiring the last few pages of my posts: I was the first person to use the term "douche bag" here and with a somewhat devious intent which with your post has just now come to fruition. Just like clockwork, first Daws, then NP picked it up like a football and ran like crazy, using it back on me. I had to wait a bit for you Hawly, and I almost thought you were in the clear when you wouldn't spell it out, but even you fell in lockstep and copied the term. So what is my point? My point is you all are easily manipulated. If you can be that easily manipulated on an internet forum, maybe you should question what else you have been manipulated by, mainly, the materialist darwinist agenda.

Secondly, I also decided to mirror Hawlys, Daws and NP's behavior. NP called me shit for brains and I countered with excrement for neurons. Daws played the gay slur game and I came back with my own insinuations. Hawly gets mad and calls me turning her posts back on her plagurism. YWC is embarrassed that a fellow Christian is behaving in such a manner and trys to get Daws to stop responding. Finally, NP calls it out and basically says I have been a big jerk. But what has really happened here. I will tell you. NP is holding me to a higher standard than he holds himself because of my claimed belief. Neither he nor Hawly have ever called Daws out for his profanity and overall rancidness. Which brings me to the point number 2 I just proved, and that is, materialism fosters less moral behavior. Without some source of ethics, materialists hold themselves to a lower standard. It was perfectly acceptable for Daws and NP to use profanity and Hawly bigotry, but it is not for me and YWC. NP calls me out for behaving in the same manner he and Daws do.

If you really want to act like adults and have a mature discussion about science and religion, then profanity and bigoted attacks have no place here.
is it just me or is this post an all about how much more moral UR falsely claims to be...
or is it he just can't get enough of himself?

Who said "it is not okay"? Do whatever you want, but you will reap the consequences. Likewise, for us, or anybody. In case you haven't noticed, we are split into two teams. Usually the way it works when you are on teams, is you stick up for your teammates, while trying to beat the other team. I haven't seen you reprimand your teammates YWC and Lonestar for their behavior, which at times is sub-par. You try to make this a lovefest, where we all just "love" each other, but then you try to argue with us. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to end this discussion and make up and be friends, cool. Let's do it. But you can't want both. We are in a debate, a fight, so stop expecting niceties like a little child, and then attributing foul play to a lower moral constitution. It's such a fucking copout and excuse for you to feel superior to atheists. It is, in other words, a display of pure ego. This is the problem with christianity, it leads to the most unenlightened individuals.

You attacked Daws for his sexuality? Did I see that right?That's disgusting behavior on your part, UR, so don't sit here and try and talk about how 'materialists" are morally inferior. It is so vapid. I find it funny that you mimic our behavior, and then judge us for our behavior, but not your own. That's called being a hypocrite.
not to worry NP detective douche bag couldn't be more wrong about my sexuality or any other assuption he's made about me.
here are just some of the lies ur is currently using :1. "I was the first person to use the term "douche bag"
lie! that term was being used on this thread to discribe you by loki and others when I first joined it.
2."Daws played the gay slur game and I came back with my own insinuations."ur
extreme lie.
as everyone knows Ur has been using gay slurs and innuendo as a tactic to discredit almost everone who has posted here.

BTW UR your false assumption regarding " people don't behave the same way on line as the do in real life " is laughable .
I can only speak for me , I'm just the same on line as in real life. to say anything else would be disingenuous.
people like yourself who feel the need to use affectation in any situation are in my experience devious, manipulating, cowardly and passive aggressive.

Last edited:

Four easy simple questions. But I bet I don't get any intelligent responses. I wonder how many cut and paste jobs will respond. Hmmmm......

Gee whiz. Another angry fundie rattling on about metaphysics absent any understanding of what he's rattling in about.

Your explanation of the concept of a "soul" is insufficient. It's only sufficient for those who have already decided there must be a "soul". You believe it's okay to assume as decided, the issue of some sort of continuation of the consciousness after death.

I have no explanation for "spirits" or the "soul" because the soul remains undemonstrated. I have no properties and characteristics for that which does not exist. I do have a comment about personality, and where that comes from. The sense of self is a higher brain function and it's seen in comparably lesser degrees in lesser animals (i.e., humans are not the only creatures with a sense of "self"). This in and of itself is enough to prove that "selfhood" is a natural phenomenon of higher brain functions. Either that, or your gawds have made monkeys and men with a soul each, and that means humans are the 'e'special creation of the gawds. Language, nurturing, survival, industry, and even environmental control all can be attributed to animals lesser on the sentience strat than man, which is a great case for man being of and a part of the natural world-- no gawds needed.

Personality is a phenomenon of the brain. Remove sections of the brain and the "self" changes as well. Apparently your eternal soul is at the mercy of a few pounds of grey jelly, because the soul cannot override the impact to the brain and the change in personality that attends that impact. The soul must be fairly weak.

This is a perfectly valid explanation for emotions, and it doesn't require the mumbo-jumbo of gods to explain it.

Non-material concepts are not fully non-material. You need a brain to substantiate them. Damage or impact to the brain directly affects the development and delivery of the concepts. You are simply assuming a spiritual nature for these things, and not submitting any case to support it. I am submitting they are the effects of the brain along with neurons and chemicals within the brain, and I can demonstrate how they can be manipulated by physical impact.

By way of example, I can

1. End all thought by killing that brain

2. create an emotion by chemical inducement of that brain

3. limit the thought and emotion of the brain by removing sections of it.

All the poetry about feelings and spirit and so on -- reside only in the brain. Remove it, and away it all goes. All of it. Even belief in gods.

Now you demonstrate the spiritual source, which you assert is the actual reason emotions exist and disassemble my case, please.

1.first you must describe what a soul is .

2. no one knows where or if a "soul" originated anywhere.
your belife that a god made and gave them to "Us" is no proof .
3. no one knows that either .
if by soul you mean sentience, then most all life has one.

You have no evidence these chemicals evolved purposeful functions, zero evidence.

I don't need evidence for this, because I never claimed they evolved "purposeful" functions. You did.

You would need to explain how they got purposeful functions naturally.

No, I wouldn't. Argument from ignorance, again. I already went over this. Just because we don't have an explanation for how abiogenesis went down, doesn't make your explanation correct, by default. You actually have to prove your assertions, which you can't do.

Last edited:

Do you have any evidence of a soul? No. Therefore, it is most likely, does not exist.

is it just me or is this post an all about how much more moral UR falsely claims to be...
or is it he just can't get enough of himself?
It's not just you, daws. In my experience, 'alternate" reality is typical of fundie Christians. There is the unmistakable self-righteous and self-promoting attitude that grips fundies. Their claim to holding some moral and ethical high ground is so often contradicted by their behavior that depicts a groundswell of hate, self-doubt and insecurity.

My expectation is that if religion is so beneficial that it must be forced on all (as is the belief of many fundies), then it might follow that adherents to it should be better people. If religious beliefs make you less tolerant, more hateful then of what good is it?

So, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

Yes Enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.
it suggests nothing of the kind....
your denial of fact proves what "you don't buy" is a product of religious indoctrination that you were programmed with and has no basis in reality.
benefits do not arise by errors ,they do however arise as functions or by products of funtions.

What fact am I denying daws ? daws according to you theory macroevolution happens through beneficial mutations,daws mutations are errors. What you said last was just jibberish. Daws do you understand what you're saying because all it shows you are ignorant of the theory you defend.

yes you, do since you've proven NEITHER.
YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT LIVES OR DIES ON AN ASSUMPTION THAT AN "IINTELLIGENCE MUST HAVE DONE IT".
AGAIN wyc "WE" ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AND HAVE NOT PRESENTED EVIDENCE FOR DESIGN!
DESIGN BY DEFINTION HAS TO HAVE A DESIGNER.
NATURE IS NOT BOUND BY THAT RULE ..SINCE THERE IS NO "WHO" IN NATURE.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Nature is the product of the designer. What put everything in to motion daws ?
in your mind that may be true but in reality there is no "who" in nature.
so once again pull yourhead out of your ass.

Daws did you read what was wrote ? The question was daws,what put everything in to motion ?

:Boom2::dance:
I don't think you understand evolution well enough to determine what it predicts, no offense. You've shown this time and time again. Here, you employ an argument from ignorance, once again!!! yay!!!

You are essentially talking about abiogenesis, which there is no evidence for, yet you think because of this lack of evidence, god must have done it. This is a fallacy. You can not get away from the argument from ignorance. It is central to your position.

:lol: :Boom2::dance:

You need new dancing shoes.

Evolution does not provide for purposeful "design". Evolution is not directional or steered toward a result.

As noted, your atrocious lack of understanding regarding evolutionary theory causes you to make comments remarkable only for their ignorance.

Sorry I don't dance when my opponents are clearly inferior.

it's also not evidence of design..
there functions were not altered by intelligence .....intelligence by itself has no power.
so knock off the bullshit.
you've proven shit ...

Daws the scientists that have altered the functions of Enzymes you don't consider intelligent ?

How bout the ones that have developed forms of communication ?
more proof you're an illiterate! what the scientists did is no proof that an other intelligence did any thing.
the scientists intelligence is HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

That is a good description of yourself.

So are you suggesting that these Enzymes just entered into a cell with the purpose of identifying errors during DNA replication and fixing most of these errors by chance ? Daws what would happen to all living organisms that lacked these enzymes to repair errors during DNA replication ?

I don't need evidence for this, because I never claimed they evolved "purposeful" functions. You did.

You would need to explain how they got purposeful functions naturally.

No, I wouldn't. Argument from ignorance, again. I already went over this. Just because we don't have an explanation for how abiogenesis went down, doesn't make your explanation correct, by default. You actually have to prove your assertions, which you can't do.

This has nothing to do with abiogenesis oops! This has to do with these Enzymes conveniently finding their way in a cell with the purpose of preventing what ?

Do you have any evidence of a soul? No. Therefore, it is most likely, does not exist.

Do you have any evidence that life arose from naturalism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back