Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no evidence these chemicals evolved purposeful functions, zero evidence.

I don't need evidence for this, because I never claimed they evolved "purposeful" functions. You did.

Then you are not following your theory close enough because everything had to evolve. Unless you believe in miracles which is what evolution would be anyways.

I don't think you understand evolution well enough to determine what it predicts, no offense. You've shown this time and time again. Here, you employ an argument from ignorance, once again!!! yay!!!

You are essentially talking about abiogenesis, which there is no evidence for, yet you think because of this lack of evidence, god must have done it. This is a fallacy. You can not get away from the argument from ignorance. It is central to your position.

Last edited:
"Let's be honest"? Coming from you, I can only chuckle.

Your "story" above and your relating of what you claim the participants said is suspect. Let's remember that there is so often a great variance between what you claim people have said and what they actually said.

I can recall offhand perhaps a half-dozen examples of your falsified, manufactured or altered "quotes". Your lack of ability to deal honestly with people (and your history of same) results in the presumption that if your fingers are typing, you're lying.

Hate to disappoint you but it was on the H2 channel one of the universe shows.

You're always a disappointment so don't feel bad.

The point is, we're still left with you making claims as to what others have said (or written), knowing that you have a demonstrated and consistent record of fabrication and falsification.

Very strange as we're to understand that Christian morals are superior to the immorality and questionable ethics of those dirty infidel materialists.

Hollie you show your ignorance once again it appears my word is more trustworthy than yours.

If we ever find aliens, there's a good chance they'll be intelligent machines, not biological systems as we know them. So says a senior SETI astronomer.

Search For Aliens Should Include Intelligent Machines, Says SETI Astronomer | Popular Science

Last edited:
no, that is not evidence they were programmed in the beginning. It is evidence that we are extremely good at manipulating the world around us. No other conclusions can be drawn from this, without tremendous logical fallacies.

You have no evidence these chemicals evolved purposeful functions, zero evidence.

I don't need evidence for this, because I never claimed they evolved "purposeful" functions. You did.

You would need to explain how they got purposeful functions naturally.

:Boom2::dance:

Then you are not following your theory close enough because everything had to evolve. Unless you believe in miracles which is what evolution would be anyways.

I don't think you understand evolution well enough to determine what it predicts, no offense. You've shown this time and time again. Here, you employ an argument from ignorance, once again!!! yay!!!

You are essentially talking about abiogenesis, which there is no evidence for, yet you think because of this lack of evidence, god must have done it. This is a fallacy. You can not get away from the argument from ignorance. It is central to your position.

:lol: :Boom2::dance:

So what's the reason your god makes malformed babies and babies that die soon after birth? He fuck something up on purpose? Or just fell asleep?

The life we see is what man produced through free will. Did God hand down punishment yes he did. God some day will right the wrong.

So man produces malformed babies on purpose? That doesn't even make any sense.

Mans sin earned punishment and this imperfect world.

Last edited:

chemical evolution
Web definitions
The change and transformation of chemical elements, molecules and compounds..
library.thinkquest.org/C003763/index.php

The point is, we're still left with you making claims as to what others have said (or written), knowing that you have a demonstrated and consistent record of fabrication and falsification.

Very strange as we're to understand that Christian morals are superior to the immorality and questionable ethics of those dirty infidel materialists.

Hollie you show your ignorance once again it appears my word is more trustworthy than yours.

If we ever find aliens, there's a good chance they'll be intelligent machines, not biological systems as we know them. So says a senior SETI astronomer.

Search For Aliens Should Include Intelligent Machines, Says SETI Astronomer | Popular Science

There's no reason to think that your word is more trustworthy. We have many instances in this thread that show your comment is false.

That's all very nice about the possibility of alien Intelligent machines. So what?

We see the results of you running out of posts to plagiarize. Left to your own devices, you're helpless.

So yes. Get back to work. I'll have fries and a soda with that Mcburger.
funny how "ur" detective douche bag will bring up "Work" when his ass is in a crack...

Kind of like you are running and ducking for cover now. I'll be lucky if I hear from you in 8 or 10 hours until the shame wears off of you.
running and ducking from what?
I post when i want to, your dumbfuckery has zero to do with it.

Last edited:

There's no reason to think that your word is more trustworthy. We have many instances in this thread that show your comment is false.

That's all very nice about the possibility of alien Intelligent machines. So what?

You said I made it up,wow, you either have a short memory or are disengenuous. I would say the latter.

I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intelligence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.

So, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

Yes Enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.
it suggests nothing of the kind....
your denial of fact proves what "you don't buy" is a product of religious indoctrination that you were programmed with and has no basis in reality.
benefits do not arise by errors ,they do however arise as functions or by products of funtions.

No you have not and we do not have to provide proof for the source to prove design. You have yet to provide evidence that the design evidence that has been presented evolved naturally. You're living in a dream world.
yes you, do since you've proven NEITHER.
YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT LIVES OR DIES ON AN ASSUMPTION THAT AN "IINTELLIGENCE MUST HAVE DONE IT".
AGAIN wyc "WE" ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AND HAVE NOT PRESENTED EVIDENCE FOR DESIGN!
DESIGN BY DEFINTION HAS TO HAVE A DESIGNER.
NATURE IS NOT BOUND BY THAT RULE ..SINCE THERE IS NO "WHO" IN NATURE.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Nature is the product of the designer. What put everything in to motion daws ?
in your mind that may be true but in reality there is no "who" in nature.
so once again pull yourhead out of your ass.

And now to reveal what has really been transpiring the last few pages of my posts: I was the first person to use the term "douche bag" here and with a somewhat devious intent which with your post has just now come to fruition. Just like clockwork, first Daws, then NP picked it up like a football and ran like crazy, using it back on me. I had to wait a bit for you Hawly, and I almost thought you were in the clear when you wouldn't spell it out, but even you fell in lockstep and copied the term. So what is my point? My point is you all are easily manipulated. If you can be that easily manipulated on an internet forum, maybe you should question what else you have been manipulated by, mainly, the materialist darwinist agenda.

Secondly, I also decided to mirror Hawlys, Daws and NP's behavior. NP called me shit for brains and I countered with excrement for neurons. Daws played the gay slur game and I came back with my own insinuations. Hawly gets mad and calls me turning her posts back on her plagurism. YWC is embarrassed that a fellow Christian is behaving in such a manner and trys to get Daws to stop responding. Finally, NP calls it out and basically says I have been a big jerk. But what has really happened here. I will tell you. NP is holding me to a higher standard than he holds himself because of my claimed belief. Neither he nor Hawly have ever called Daws out for his profanity and overall rancidness. Which brings me to the point number 2 I just proved, and that is, materialism fosters less moral behavior. Without some source of ethics, materialists hold themselves to a lower standard. It was perfectly acceptable for Daws and NP to use profanity and Hawly bigotry, but it is not for me and YWC. NP calls me out for behaving in the same manner he and Daws do.

If you really want to act like adults and have a mature discussion about science and religion, then profanity and bigoted attacks have no place here.

Who said "it is not okay"? Do whatever you want, but you will reap the consequences. Likewise, for us, or anybody. In case you haven't noticed, we are split into two teams. Usually the way it works when you are on teams, is you stick up for your teammates, while trying to beat the other team. I haven't seen you reprimand your teammates YWC and Lonestar for their behavior, which at times is sub-par. You try to make this a lovefest, where we all just "love" each other, but then you try to argue with us. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to end this discussion and make up and be friends, cool. Let's do it. But you can't want both. We are in a debate, a fight, so stop expecting niceties like a little child, and then attributing foul play to a lower moral constitution. It's such a fucking copout and excuse for you to feel superior to atheists. It is, in other words, a display of pure ego. This is the problem with christianity, it leads to the most unenlightened individuals.

You attacked Daws for his sexuality? Did I see that right?That's disgusting behavior on your part, UR, so don't sit here and try and talk about how 'materialists" are morally inferior. It is so vapid. I find it funny that you mimic our behavior, and then judge us for our behavior, but not your own. That's called being a hypocrite.

My point is you can argue civilly and leave out the profanity, name calling, and bigoted attacks.

And I didn't judge you. You proved the point. I just pointed out that you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself. And why should anyone be shocked that folks without a moral compass would have a lower standard of behavior? Where do your ethics come from? What code do you live by?

:Boom2::dance:

:lol: :Boom2::dance:

You need new dancing shoes.

Evolution does not provide for purposeful "design". Evolution is not directional or steered toward a result.

As noted, your atrocious lack of understanding regarding evolutionary theory causes you to make comments remarkable only for their ignorance.

funny how "ur" detective douche bag will bring up "Work" when his ass is in a crack...

Kind of like you are running and ducking for cover now. I'll be lucky if I hear from you in 8 or 10 hours until the shame wears off of you.

Well it took you 13 hours to respond. I was actually being sarcastic to make a point about the silliness of you inferring I was using a work as an excuse to not engage in an argument with you. Obviously you were asleep so you couldn't respond, but I used your silly trick back on you to make it look like you were avoiding responding because you didn't have an answer. Basically, you aren't fooling anyone.

I post when i want to, your Tom Foolery has zero to do with it.

Last edited:
"Let's be honest"? Coming from you, I can only chuckle.

Your "story" above and your relating of what you claim the participants said is suspect. Let's remember that there is so often a great variance between what you claim people have said and what they actually said.

I can recall offhand perhaps a half-dozen examples of your falsified, manufactured or altered "quotes". Your lack of ability to deal honestly with people (and your history of same) results in the presumption that if your fingers are typing, you're lying.

You always resort to put downs instead of addressing the topic. Why?

There is evidence that Jesus walked this earth and was unjustly put to death.
second hand accounts of Jesus are not evidence unless they can be linked to physical evidence...to this day there have been none found.. looks like your shit outa luck on that!

By your reasoning how do we know many men of history existed with the lack of physical evidence ?

Once again it comes down to faith.

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

I have had things happen in my life to know he exists.
other than biblical characters there's more than enough physical evidence to prove many if not all of them did.
as to the rest of your rant faith proves nothing but faith.

this quote is: "Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!" HEARSAY NOT PROOF.

AND THIS:"I have had things happen in my life to know he exists."-YWC LITTE GEM IS TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE AND PROOF OF NOTHING.
IT IS HOWEVER, A GOOD INDICATOR THAY YOU'VE CONVINCED YOUR SELF WITH ZERO PROOF THAT HE DOES....

Well it took you 13 hours to respond. I was actually being sarcastic to make a point about the silliness of you inferring I was using a work as an excuse to not engage in an argument with you. Obviously you were asleep so you couldn't respond, but I used your silly trick back on you to make it look like you were avoiding responding because you didn't have an answer. Basically, you aren't fooling anyone.

I post when i want to, your Tom Foolery has zero to do with it.
HAD NO ANSWER TO WHAT?
The rest is typical detective douche bag nonsense!

especialy this: "Basically, you aren't fooling anyone."- ur aka detective douche bag .
brilliant statement of the obvious...I have never attempted to fool anyone, so whatever you're trying and failing to insinuate is you committing character suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back