Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you have not and we do not have to provide proof for the source to prove design. You have yet to provide evidence that the design evidence that has been presented evolved naturally. You're living in a dream world.
yes you, do since you've proven NEITHER.
YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT LIVES OR DIES ON AN ASSUMPTION THAT AN "IINTELLIGENCE MUST HAVE DONE IT".
AGAIN wyc "WE" ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AND HAVE NOT PRESENTED EVIDENCE FOR DESIGN!
DESIGN BY DEFINTION HAS TO HAVE A DESIGNER.
NATURE IS NOT BOUND BY THAT RULE ..SINCE THERE IS NO "WHO" IN NATURE.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Nature is the product of the designer. What put everything in to motion daws ?

There is no valid reason to accept any designer is required for nature. Quite clearly, if nature was designed by your gawds, that would only serve to describe your designer gawds as amateur and worse: incompetent.

It's just absurd that you make these bellicose claims with not a single supporting fact to buttress your argument. Such actions could be described as: pompous, irrelevant and meaningless.

Fanaticism, whether religious or otherwise is a disease of the mind.

simple! there is no direct or corroborating evidence to prove it. that's how.

There is evidence that Jesus walked this earth and was unjustly put to death.
second hand accounts of Jesus are not evidence unless they can be linked to physical evidence...to this day there have been none found.. looks like your shit outa luck on that!

By your reasoning how do we know many men of history existed with the lack of physical evidence ?

Once again it comes down to faith.

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

I have had things happen in my life to know he exists.

Well, yes I have, and you can't prove design. You haven't even gotten close, unless you use logical fallacies. There is a plethora of evidence for evolution, so stop lying!

I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intelligence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.
it's also not evidence of design..
there functions were not altered by intelligence .....intelligence by itself has no power.
so knock off the bullshit.
you've proven shit ...

Daws the scientists that have altered the functions of Enzymes you don't consider intelligent ?

How bout the ones that have developed forms of communication ?

There is evidence that Jesus walked this earth and was unjustly put to death.
second hand accounts of Jesus are not evidence unless they can be linked to physical evidence...to this day there have been none found.. looks like your shit outa luck on that!

By your reasoning how do we know many men of history existed with the lack of physical evidence ?

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

Like what? :popcorn:

funny how "ur" detective douche bag will bring up "Work" when his ass is in a crack...

Kind of like you are running and ducking for cover now. I'll be lucky if I hear from you in 8 or 10 hours until the shame wears off of you.

You are turning into bigger and bigger of a douchebag. I've been reading your "discourse" with Daws. You are a most unpleasant person, UR. I would have thought that the power of christ would have "cured" that. This god of yours must not be all powerful. I can't imagine how he could be intelligent enough to design species.

Don't blame God for the actions of others,I wonder if you hold this same view with muslims ? or just a hypocrite.

So, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

Yes Enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.
Your "suggestion" begs special pleading for supermagical intervention. As always, you presume your conclusion of gawds and then invent convenient scenarios whereby you can insert those gawds.

Why are your hapless gawds so inept that their magical abilities require the mal-formed explanations and angry rhetoric of zealots to explain their magic?

Nope it is based on reason.

Yes Enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.
Your "suggestion" begs special pleading for supermagical intervention. As always, you presume your conclusion of gawds and then invent convenient scenarios whereby you can insert those gawds.

Why are your hapless gawds so inept that their magical abilities require the mal-formed explanations and angry rhetoric of zealots to explain their magic?

So what's the reason your god makes malformed babies and babies that die soon after birth? He fuck something up on purpose? Or just fell asleep?

This question is unknown. You can think that it's LIKELY done by a god, but it's arrogant to say it for a fact. We simply do not know.

That is correct but couple the thought of biological chemicals performing necessary funtions and then it is resonable to assume we are purposeful life but that is not what naturalism would teach correct ?

yes you, do since you've proven NEITHER.
YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT LIVES OR DIES ON AN ASSUMPTION THAT AN "IINTELLIGENCE MUST HAVE DONE IT".
AGAIN wyc "WE" ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AND HAVE NOT PRESENTED EVIDENCE FOR DESIGN!
DESIGN BY DEFINTION HAS TO HAVE A DESIGNER.
NATURE IS NOT BOUND BY THAT RULE ..SINCE THERE IS NO "WHO" IN NATURE.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

There is no valid reason to accept any designer is required for nature. Quite clearly, if nature was designed by your gawds, that would only serve to describe your designer gawds as amateur and worse: incompetent.

It's just absurd that you make these bellicose claims with not a single supporting fact to buttress your argument. Such actions could be described as: pompous, irrelevant and meaningless.

There are plemty reasons you just dismiss it because you have not personally met your creator.

Like what? :popcorn:

Timely things that were asked for in prayer. I have seen the evil that lurks this world and that makes victims of people going down the wrong road. Unseen forces in homes with voices and things violently thrown across the room.

The true enemy of God is working behind the scenes and go unnoticed by the masses.

So what's the reason your god makes malformed babies and babies that die soon after birth? He fuck something up on purpose? Or just fell asleep?

The life we see is what man produced through free will. Did God hand down punishment yes he did. God some day will right the wrong.

i have shown that enzymes can be egineered by having their functions altered through intelligence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.

so, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

yes enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.

no, that is not evidence they were programmed in the beginning. It is evidence that we are extremely good at manipulating the world around us. No other conclusions can be drawn from this, without tremendous logical fallacies.

There are plemty reasons you just dismiss it because you have not personally met your creator.

As with all of your baseless claims to the gawds, you lead your argument with presumptions and presuppositions.

As with all of your statements, you claim 'plenty of reasons" for the existence of your gawds but you never manage to provide anything more than "because I say so.".

These designer gawds of yours are always absent any validation except in your wants and desires.

Refutation of your claim that I have not personally met my creator/ designer gawds is a simple matter. I had them over for dinner last night. They had two servings of meatloaf.

They asked that I pass on to you that you are to stop presuming that you are the gawds spokesman on earth...or else.

so, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

yes enzymes can be programmed that is evidence that suggests in the beginning they were programmed were not a product of naturalism. I don't buy things grow the ability over time to be a benefit to the organism through errors.

no, that is not evidence they were programmed in the beginning. It is evidence that we are extremely good at manipulating the world around us. No other conclusions can be drawn from this, without tremendous logical fallacies.

You have no evidence these chemicals evolved purposeful functions, zero evidence.

As with all of your baseless claims to the gawds, you lead your argument with presumptions and presuppositions.

As with all of your statements, you claim 'plenty of reasons" for the existence of your gawds but you never manage to provide anything more than "because I say so.".

These designer gawds of yours are always absent any validation except in your wants and desires.

Refutation of your claim that I have not personally met my creator/ designer gawds is a simple matter. I had them over for dinner last night. They had two servings of meatloaf.

They asked that I pass on to you that you are to stop presuming that you are the gawds spokesman on earth...or else.

My presuppositions changed over time. You are where I once was. I don't speak for God I do however offer my opinions.

It really comes down to this,do you believe everything we see is the result of an undirected process or a process that has been guided with purpose in mind.

I can't force someone to agree with me, nor can you force me to agree that everything just happened through errors and mistakes and that it was undirected.

Somewhere in our thought process we should be able to answer the question through common sense.

My presuppositions changed over time. You are where I once was. I don't speak for God I do however offer my opinions.

You state your opinions as absolute fact. You claim to know things with certainty that you don't know and couldn't possibly know.

And yes, you do presume to speak on behalf of the gawds which makes you appear as quite the irrational, hair-on-fire, bible thumping caricature of the silly TV power preacher.

It really comes down to this,do you believe everything we see is the result of an undirected process or a process that has been guided with purpose in mind.

I can't force someone to agree with me, nor can you force me to agree that everything just happened through errors and mistakes and that it was undirected.

Somewhere in our thought process we should be able to answer the question through common sense.

As is expected, your revulsion for science makes you a poor candidate to critique the science environment.

Your phony and contrived characterization that "everything just happened through errors and mistakes and that it was undirected", is just more of your refusal / inability to understand the science behind nature. Your comments simply reflect the dishonesty and real appeals to ignorance that define the Christian creationist agenda.

You state your opinions as absolute fact. You claim to know things with certainty that you don't know and couldn't possibly know.

And yes, you do presume to speak on behalf of the gawds which makes you appear as quite the irrational, hair-on-fire, bible thumping caricature of the silly TV power preacher.

You see I have beliefs that are based in faith and some that are based on observed facts.

You see you do the same thing. Many of your views here are based in faith but you're not willing to admit it,but some of them are not based on scientific fact. You believe there is no God but what do you base that view on ? you are probably gonna say because there is no evidence but what is your evidence for naturalism that everything arrived here naturally ?

As is expected, your revulsion for science makes you a poor candidate to critique the science environment.

Your phony and contrived characterization that "everything just happened through errors and mistakes and that it was undirected", is just more of your refusal / inability to understand the science behind nature. Your comments simply reflect the dishonesty and real appeals to ignorance that define the Christian creationist agenda.

Here you go again down that road of rejection and insults with nothing to back your claims over mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back