Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you again embarrassed yourself by plagiarizing one of posts. You're limited skills with with grammar and critical thinking left you wallowing in fetid cesspools of Christian creationist rhetoric.

I suspect what happened is that you intended to plagiarize my post and use that on a Christian fundie website. You simply got confused as to where you were copying and pasting.

Lashing out like an angry evofundie again? You're stupid. And you obviously missed the point that everything you were saying about ID is just as easily applied to your Darwinist religion. I knew exactly what I was doing. Too bad your learning disability keeps your from comprehending.
I understand you're embarrassed at being taken to task for your dishonesty and plagiarism, but you have only yourself to be held accountable.

I understand you're embarrassed because you totally missed the point due to your learning disability, but you can get help with that. There are lots of free, federal programs for people like you. I would think since you are already on disability, it wouldn't be too hard to qualify.

Here's an easy one for you to answer: why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, seems a little slow to me.

In case you were wondering, we are all noticing that you have nothing even remotely logical, pertinent or intelligent to add to this thread. Your comments show a lack of maturity and an ability to engage in a scientific discussion. You are going permanently on ignore. Thanks for playing.

On ignore? Not a chance. You made similar, laughable statements about putting me on ignore and you continue to stalk me.

Is Ima now subject to your creepy proclivities?

I saw nothing that identified enzymes as being supermagucally "poofed" into existence by one or more of your gawds....

No, it just happened by supermacigal darwinism. :lol:
You flaunt your ignorance as though it was a religious view... which it is.

Darwin's theory is not in question within the science community. Christian fundies reel at the science disciplines supporting evolution because science fact supplants Christian dogma.

Darwin's theory is not in question within the psuedoscience community, but REAL scientists without your materialistic religious views see real problems with it. Evolutionist fundies reel at the science disciplines supporting emprical evidence because science fact supplants darwinist dogma.

Here's an easy one for you to answer: why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, seems a little slow to me.

In case you were wondering, we are all noticing that you have nothing even remotely logical, pertinent or intelligent to add to this thread. Your comments show a lack of maturity and an ability to engage in a scientific discussion. You are going permanently on ignore. Thanks for playing.

On ignore? Not a chance. You made similar, laughable statements about putting me on ignore and you continue to stalk me.

I admit it. It is just too entertaining to watch you repeatedly embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge and blind allegiance to Darwin.

See ya. Gotta get back to work. Something you likely know nothing about.

Lashing out like an angry evofundie again? You're stupid. And you obviously missed the point that everything you were saying about ID is just as easily applied to your Darwinist religion. I knew exactly what I was doing. Too bad your learning disability keeps your from comprehending.
I understand you're embarrassed at being taken to task for your dishonesty and plagiarism, but you have only yourself to be held accountable.

I understand you're embarrassed because you totally missed the point due to your learning disability, but you can get help with that. There are lots of free, federal programs for people like you. I would think since you are already on disability, it wouldn't be too hard to qualify.
You're embarrassed about being embarrassed. That's understandable. Your limited abilities to articulate your science loathing, Christian agenda required you plagiarize my comments you hoped to use elsewhere but you were confused as to where you were copying and pasting.

Your gawds will be disappointed that you are unable to be honest.

I admit it. It is just too entertaining to watch you repeatedly embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge and blind allegiance to Darwin.

See ya. Gotta get back to work. Something you likely know nothing about.
We see the results of you running out of posts to plagiarize. Left to your own devices, you're helpless.

So yes. Get back to work. I'll have fries and a soda with that Mcburger.

Last edited:
No, it just happened by supermacigal darwinism. :lol:

Darwin's theory is not in question within the science community. Christian fundies reel at the science disciplines supporting evolution because science fact supplants Christian dogma.

Darwin's theory is not in question within the psuedoscience community, but REAL scientists without your materialistic religious views see real problems with it. Evolutionist fundies reel at the science disciplines supporting emprical evidence because science fact supplants darwinist dogma.
Yet another post you plagiarized. It's a shame that christian creationist ministries are forced to abandon all credibility in regard to actually supporting their claims to supermagical gawds and are left only to spew their agenda of hate and derision.

Last edited:
No you have not and we do not have to provide proof for the source to prove design. You have yet to provide evidence that the design evidence that has been presented evolved naturally. You're living in a dream world.

Well, yes I have, and you can't prove design. You haven't even gotten close, unless you use logical fallacies. There is a plethora of evidence for evolution, so stop lying!

I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intelligence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.

So, we have technology be able to manipulate our own biology. That simply speaks to our technical prowess, not anything intrinsic to our biology that can be determined, such as there being an intelligence. You are not making logical sense here if you think that because we can tinker with our enzymes, this proves a designer. The fallacy is in making this logical leap. I understand that it is a fact that we can do this. Your conclusion is unreachable from your premises.

Guess NP and Hawly slithered away.

I have destroyed your ID arguments over and over...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a legend in your own mind. Why are you wasting your time on the internet since you are obviously intellectually superior to all the REAL scientists out there that have no rebuttal for Meyers argument?

So your psychosis is to pretend like you have disproven it so you can be comfortable with your worldview and slither away?

My comfort is in knowing that the methods employed with the ID hypothesis are not scientific or logically valid. It's pretty simple. If the logic and methadology were valid, I would consider ID, and so would REAL scientists. It is your fallacy in supposing that I could not entertain a new idea, because you fallaciously assume that "naturalism" is my religion. It is not. I am only searching for truth. If ID presented a valid way to get to truth, it would be entertained by me and others, but is isn't. It relies on induction, for one, and contains unfalsifiable premises and conclusions. This automatically disqualifies it from being scientific, and scientists can see right through to this.

As far as there being no rebuttal for Meyers argument, ever hear of the dover trial? Every single one of his arguments has been shown to be unscientific, which is why his theory not accepted by science. Don't try and tell me that Meyer's argument is that much different from Behe's. It is not. Behe got embarrassed at the Dover trial, and by extension, so did Meyers, who used the same invalid logic and flawed methodology. ID is not allowed in our biology classrooms and hopefully never will. This hypothesis belongs in a theology class.

Last edited:
I have destroyed your ID arguments over and over...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a legend in your own mind. Why are you wasting your time on the internet since you are obviously intellectually superior to all the REAL scientists out there that have no rebuttal for Meyers argument?

So your psychosis is to pretend like you have disproven it so you can be comfortable with your worldview and slither away?

My comfort is in knowing that the methods employed with the ID hypothesis are not scientific or logically valid. It's pretty simple. If the logic and methadology were valid, I would consider ID, and so would REAL scientists. It is your fallacy in supposing that I could not entertain a new idea, because you fallaciously assume that "naturalism" is my religion. It is not. I am only searching for truth. If ID presented a valid way to get to truth, it would be entertained by me and others, but is isn't. It relies on induction, for one, and contains unfalsifiable premises and conclusions. This automatically disqualifies it from being scientific, and scientists can see right through to this.

As far as there being no rebuttal for Meyers argument, ever hear of the dover trial? Every single one of his arguments has been shown to be unscientific, which is why his theory not accepted by science. Don't try and tell me that Meyer's argument is that much different from Behe's. It is not. Behe got embarrassed at the Dover trial, and by extension, so did Meyers, who used the same invalid logic and flawed methodology. ID is not allowed in our biology classrooms and hopefully never will. This hypothesis belongs in a theology class.
Good points, NP.

I think that there is, fortunately, an awareness among public school officials that Christian creationism under the guise of ID, has no place in the public schools.

For example: why teach creationism in a biology class when creationism is concerned with miraculous intervention? There is nothing to be learned about biology when humankind was "poofed" into existence 6,000 years ago. As we're to understand it, our biology was "designed' by a supernatural agent who uses that biology to snuff out the lives of sinners. Humankind's intervention in our biology might only anger the gawds.

We should replace biology with bible study. Similarly, our earth history only extends as far back as 6,000 years. Paleontology-geology seem pointless. We should replace these fields of study with bible lessons.

I can't change your mind no matter what I provide for you,the only one that can change your mind is yourself.

Evidence will not change ones mind unless they are open to being wrong and allow correction.

Evidence would negate the need for blind faith.

You may also have faith in the existence of invisible pink unicorns and aliens. Who cares?

Is lack of evidence in those entities also a reason to worship them? Why don't you pray at the altar of alien spaceships or Bigfoot? Those entities are just as rational as your imaginary gawds.

Stupid post. After all your nonsense, the last thing I would do is depend upon your opinion of what is rational.
(place irony here)

how about, i just found it rude, and thought i would mention it, because i was having a nice discussion with this person, learning about some real shit. Again, you use your faulty intuition to fill your own head with what you want to believe. You might as well be a solipsist. You'd be a good one!
ur is a solipsist! How could he be any thing else?:d

Daws is a solopissed. He likes to be angry by himself. :lol::lol:
another false assumption by by detective douchebag of double wide county.

there is no other logical reason why Daws would be so knowledgeable about sucking cock in the locker room or so perverse to even come up with something so disgusting unless it was based on his personal experience. Apparently he does secretly wish Hawly was a man and really did have man hands so she could touch him so Ruggedly.

And by the way, I was a detective Douche bag so there goes that theory.
another not even original failed attempt at character assassination.
BTW it was you, who inferred cock sucking by using the mouth sore reference and your never ending gay innuendo,the only way to gain that much knowledge is by the "hands on" method.
my "theory" stands.
if there were a perversion scale you'd pin the needle.
Definition of PERVERSION
"an aberrant sexual practice or interest especially when habitual"
the sheer number of your posts with slurs and innuendo proves my "theory" correct.
Thanks for giving me your new name fron now on I'll call you: detective Douche bag!

Daws, this is really sad and screams out of your deviant man desires. How did you infer my comment about mouth sores was from performing the sex act you reference? Talk about your own sick, twisted perversions and bias skewing your interpretations!!! By the way, the Herpes virus that causes mouth sores is transferred by kissing and is not the same as the Herpes virus that causes genital lesions, so YOU are the sick, twisted pervert.
yep, that's rock solid proof that you suck cock

detective Douche bag doth protest too much!

Apparently, Daws has a little reading comprehension problem. But thanks for the irrelevant post arguing against a point I wasn't making.
as always detective douche bag intentionally misinterprets.. being human is not a rational reason why.

"a pregnant woman contemplates using a coat hanger" to- UR AKA DETECTIVE DOUCHE BAG
BEEN READING TOO MANY 1940'S ANTI ABORTION PAMPLETS...?
THE REMAINDER WAS EDITED FOR PROSELYTIZING.

How did they happen to have beneficial functions hollie ?
by products-
here's an anology that is also a fact (let's see how fast you deny it!)

Three billion years ago single-celled underwater bacteria used sunlight to convert carbon dioxide and water into tiny oxygen bubbles. Soon plants were turning an atmosphere full of volcanic carbon dioxide into oxygen. As we learn in this video segment from Interactive NOVA: "Earth," photosynthesis created a good home for animals and humans, though not for some primitive organisms. They had to retreat to where oxygen couldn't reach them. Join researchers as they search for these organisms, now considered tiny time capsules from a time before there was oxygen on Earth.
Teachers' Domain: Life Before Oxygen
no super natural help needed.

Nice "just so" story, but do you have some real, testable evidence for your fairy tale above? How about some causes presently in operation that would support your story?
no need, it stands on it's own merits .

Guess NP and Hawly slithered away.

I have destroyed your ID arguments over and over, on every single point, so, I kind of feel like I am done here. You can't bring up anything new, and your position doesn't stand on its own. Without faith informing a presupposition that an intelligence already exists, the ID hypothesis is simply not tenable as a scientific idea, which I have pointed out, again and again, and so is completely unconvincing. Unless you have anything new, I'm not sure what the point is in hanging around. I enjoyed the debate, but the more I learn about ID, the weaker I realize it is, and the more I realize it is completely dependent on faith in god. As proven during the dover trial, it is creationism in a lab coat. The ID movement just wants to get it into textbooks so they can vindicate their pre-existing faith in an intelligent creator, using our public school system and our children to achieve this. Thank goodness the Dover trial ended the way it did.

No you have not and we do not have to provide proof for the source to prove design. You have yet to provide evidence that the design evidence that has been presented evolved naturally. You're living in a dream world.
yes you, do since you've proven NEITHER.
YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT LIVES OR DIES ON AN ASSUMPTION THAT AN "IINTELLIGENCE MUST HAVE DONE IT".
AGAIN wyc "WE" ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AND HAVE NOT PRESENTED EVIDENCE FOR DESIGN!
DESIGN BY DEFINTION HAS TO HAVE A DESIGNER.
NATURE IS NOT BOUND BY THAT RULE ..SINCE THERE IS NO "WHO" IN NATURE.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

another not even original failed attempt at character assassination.
BTW it was you, who inferred cock sucking by using the mouth sore reference and your never ending gay innuendo,the only way to gain that much knowledge is by the "hands on" method.
my "theory" stands.
if there were a perversion scale you'd pin the needle.
Definition of PERVERSION
"an aberrant sexual practice or interest especially when habitual"
the sheer number of your posts with slurs and innuendo proves my "theory" correct.
Thanks for giving me your new name fron now on I'll call you: detective Douche bag!

Daws, this is really sad and screams out of your deviant man desires. How did you infer my comment about mouth sores was from performing the sex act you reference? Talk about your own sick, twisted perversions and bias skewing your interpretations!!! By the way, the Herpes virus that causes mouth sores is transferred by kissing and is not the same as the Herpes virus that causes genital lesions, so YOU are the sick, twisted pervert.

You don't even know what that Shakespeare quote means. You aren't using it in the right context. And you are trying to distract from the fact you just got outed.

Last edited:
How did they happen to have beneficial functions hollie ?
by products-
here's an anology that is also a fact (let's see how fast you deny it!)

Three billion years ago single-celled underwater bacteria used sunlight to convert carbon dioxide and water into tiny oxygen bubbles. Soon plants were turning an atmosphere full of volcanic carbon dioxide into oxygen. As we learn in this video segment from Interactive NOVA: "Earth," photosynthesis created a good home for animals and humans, though not for some primitive organisms. They had to retreat to where oxygen couldn't reach them. Join researchers as they search for these organisms, now considered tiny time capsules from a time before there was oxygen on Earth.
Teachers' Domain: Life Before Oxygen
no super natural help needed.

Now support this with evidence.
NO ITSUPPORTS IT'SELF!
any questions? try using the link.

You don't even know what that Shakespeare quote means. You aren't using it in the right context. And you are trying to distract from the fact you just got outed.
:lol::lol::lol: I must be right !
two more false assumptions by detective Douche bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back