Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes I have, and you can't prove design. You haven't even gotten close, unless you use logical fallacies. There is a plethora of evidence for evolution, so stop lying!

I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intellingence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.

Lying to protect your Christian creationist fantasies leaves you vulnerable to being exposed as just another cult mouthpiece. You were given documentation of how enzymes adapt and evolve.

Wrong I was given no evidence but conjecture.

One can only marvel at the Simpleton Syndrome that afflicts evolutionists. They never learn from their mistakes, logical fallacies and bad analogies that define “Darwin did it” arguments. Fundies insist they know that randomness designed and created our universe. They don't deduce it, assume it, or conclude it in any way. They just know it to be true because evolution can't be wrong and therefore, because evolution is true, everything else has to fit.

The convenient element about this kind of simpleton, mind-numbing argument is, it explains everything perfectly. One cannot confront a blatant contradiction in the world of the evolutionist because there are none. When darwinism is self-refuting and self-contradictory, it’s because natural selection intended it. When darwinism is dimension-less toward actually explaining anything, that never stops them from declaring it is scientifically proven. When darwinism fails at every opportunity to offer rational explanation for existence, darwinists protest that origins isn't part of evolution.

We see with regularity how evolutionists will invert their positions, and thus their “reasoning” to account for their confused, befuddled theories, but in the worldview where matter is the only reality, this hardly matters because the conclusion is foregone. When all of the evolutionists’ arguments are pre-configured to prove materialism, there's no particular reason or need to be fussy about their details.

It would certainly be more honest of evolutionists to simply say "I Believe, therefore reason and evidence are meaningless," rather than keep trying to pretend their belief is based on any empirical evidence. But evolutionists are darwin-smacked with hate for the Creator, and you cannot hope to hold them to honest or consistent standards. And why would they, since their materialistic worldview lacks any basis for ethics, lying is no more wrong than abortion. If honesty is a detriment to "fitness", it must be thrown out along with anything that does not support the party line.
WHAT no gay innuendo?
that's "evidences" or "the evidence is"
if you insist on plagiarizing, use the correct grammar.

Just copied Hawly's incorrect grammar, so quit putting your internet friend down like that.
Actually, you again embarrassed yourself by plagiarizing one of posts. You're limited skills with with grammar and critical thinking left you wallowing in fetid cesspools of Christian creationist rhetoric.

I suspect what happened is that you intended to plagiarize my post and use that on a Christian fundie website. You simply got confused as to where you were copying and pasting.

I have shown that Enzymes can be egineered By having their functions altered through intellingence and you can't provide evidence that they can get a new function through evolution. Not a fallacy it is a fact.

Lying to protect your Christian creationist fantasies leaves you vulnerable to being exposed as just another cult mouthpiece. You were given documentation of how enzymes adapt and evolve.

False. You're just unable and unwilling to consider any facts that conflict with your cult indoctrination. That's not unusual for those who have limited education outside of christian fundamentalist dogma that is used to instill fear and unquestioning allegiance to the authority figures who have left you with traumatic emotional scars.

False. You're just unable and unwilling to consider any facts that conflict with your cult indoctrination. That's not unusual for those who have limited education outside of christian fundamentalist dogma that is used to instill fear and unquestioning allegiance to the authority figures who have left you with traumatic emotional scars.

Our ability to alter enzymes by inhibiting their functioning abilities has resulted in hundreds of life saving drugs. One example is penicillin, a well-known antibiotic that can cure syphilis, pneumonia, and other illnesses. Penicillin works by bonding to the active sites of the disease-causing bacteria’s enzymes, ultimately destroying the bacteria’s ability to survive and reproduce.

What are Enzymes?

Now look at the question asked and the conjecture filled answer he got with no evidence that the enzyme evolved a new function. The only way an enzyme and get a new function is through having their functions altered by an outside source not by naturalism.

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
How do new enzymes evolve?
A few background facts that are true:
1) Enzymes catalyze reactions
2) Enzymes do not necessarily cause a reaction to happen, just make it happen way way faster.
3) So, basically, several processes in a cell would not happen without the appropriate enzyme.

Knowing this, how can an enzyme possibly evolve? Several reactions inside a cell (many that are 100% necessary for the life of the cell to continue) do not occur at a fast enough rate to be of any benefit to the cell, meaning the the enzyme is absolutely required for the reaction.

Current evolutionary theory states that "good" evolutionary changes are the result of very small changes to the genetic code which, over time, eventually add up to a benefit to the cell. The problem with this in respect to enzymes are that enzymes are incredibly expensive (energy-wise) for a cell to make. An ineffective enzyme would drain resources from the cell (this is particularly true for secondary metabolites) without any possible benefit to the cell, leading to negative selection, leading to species extinction.

Please be aware that this question is not about one enzyme evolving into another. This is about de novo enzyme evolution.

How do new enzymes evolve? - Yahoo! Answers

I provided an answer for you to my question. Notice the person say's that the Enzyme evolved a new function from an earlier ancestor but have no evidence to support this statement . He is using the theory itself has his explanation no evidence of this happening whatsoever.

Our ability to alter enzymes by inhibiting their functioning abilities has resulted in hundreds of life saving drugs. One example is penicillin, a well-known antibiotic that can cure syphilis, pneumonia, and other illnesses. Penicillin works by bonding to the active sites of the disease-causing bacteria’s enzymes, ultimately destroying the bacteria’s ability to survive and reproduce.

What are Enzymes?

Now look at the question asked and the conjecture filled answer he got with no evidence that the enzyme evolved a new function. The only way an enzyme and get a new function is through having their functions altered by an outside source not by naturalism.

2) Enzymes do not necessarily cause a reaction to happen, just make it happen way way faster.
3) So, basically, several processes in a cell would not happen without the appropriate enzyme.

Knowing this, how can an enzyme possibly evolve? Several reactions inside a cell (many that are 100% necessary for the life of the cell to continue) do not occur at a fast enough rate to be of any benefit to the cell, meaning the the enzyme is absolutely required for the reaction.

Current evolutionary theory states that "good" evolutionary changes are the result of very small changes to the genetic code which, over time, eventually add up to a benefit to the cell. The problem with this in respect to enzymes are that enzymes are incredibly expensive (energy-wise) for a cell to make. An ineffective enzyme would drain resources from the cell (this is particularly true for secondary metabolites) without any possible benefit to the cell, leading to negative selection, leading to species extinction.

Please be aware that this question is not about one enzyme evolving into another. This is about de novo enzyme evolution.

I saw nothing that identified enzymes as being supermagucally "poofed" into existence by one or more of your gawds. I saw nothing at all that suggested the evolution of enzymes was in any way connected with one or more of your gawds or even required supermagical intervention.

It's curious that you're cutting and pasting from "yahoo answers" as opposed to a reliable science journal. Curious, that.

I watched a program on the Nat Geo channel about Jesus and they searched for credible evidence of Jesus' existence and they couldn't find anything for real.

Btw, can you prove that Noah was 600 years old?

Once again Hollie De novo Enzymes don't evolve they are designed.

Definition of de_novo_design - Chemistry Dictionary

Here is science using that ugly word designed.

Last edited:

What are Enzymes?

I saw nothing that identified enzymes as being supermagucally "poofed" into existence by one or more of your gawds. I saw nothing at all that suggested the evolution of enzymes was in any way connected with one or more of your gawds or even required supermagical intervention.

It's curious that you're cutting and pasting from "yahoo answers" as opposed to a reliable science journal. Curious, that.

Dodging again Hollie ?

Buddy, so where is this intelligent designer again?

Science using that ugly term, design.

Once again stay on topic or you will be ignored.

I provided an answer for you to my question. Notice the person say's that the Enzyme evolved a new function from an earlier ancestor but have no evidence to support this statement . He is using the theory itself has his explanation no evidence of this happening whatsoever.

Well, yes. You provided an answer to your own question.

What you didn't provide was an honest answer that was not already pre-configured to appeal to your Christian fundamentalist beliefs.

Notice that the sites you selectively cut and paste from are populated with persons unknown. In no stretch of a vivid imagination do we have any reason to believe that your desperate appeals to fundamentalist Christian dogma are in any way validated.

In fact, you tacitly admit that evolution does occur.

Praise hey-zeus.

Science does not use the Christian fundie term "design". In the realm of the Christian fundie, "design" is an anthropomorphism. It's the fundies way of assigning human attributes to their gawds.

I watched a program on the Nat Geo channel about Jesus and they searched for credible evidence of Jesus' existence and they couldn't find anything for real.

Btw, can you prove that Noah was 600 years old?

Stay on topic.

The answer is a resounding NO to both questions. The fundie is responding with terse answers because his dogmatic and unsupportable claims are exposed as fraudulent.

I suppose we can't rule out Noah being 600 years old. It would have taken time for Noah and his immediate family to consumate the many incestuous relations needed to repopulate the planet.

Last edited:
Here's an easy one for you to answer: why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, seems a little slow to me.

Science does not use the Christian fundie term "design". In the realm of the Christian fundie, "design" is an anthropomorphism. It's the fundies way of assigning human attributes to their gawds.

Look a little closer.

Guess NP and Hawly slithered away.

I have destroyed your ID arguments over and over...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a legend in your own mind. Why are you wasting your time on the internet since you are obviously intellectually superior to all the REAL scientists out there that have no rebuttal for Meyers argument?

So your psychosis is to pretend like you have disproven it so you can be comfortable with your worldview and slither away?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back