Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an easy one for you to answer: why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, seems a little slow to me.

Hollie it is according to interpretation of the scriptures but i do not know how long creation took nor know the age of the universe.

Dude, you are sloooooowwwww. I have explained this to you at least 10 times.

Actually, what you have done is side-step any accounting of how anyone could falsify any one of the various supernatural entities called "gods".

Thank you, Hollie. UR, you have not shown how anything to do with ID is falsifiable, from irreducible complexity (which has been debunked umpteen times) to the conclusion itself. I remember that you claimed that you did, and obviously tried, but it was not a valid example, or I would have remembered. Mind re-iterating briefly?

I have asked you at least ten times for this. Find a modern example of complex, specifiable, digital code that has a source other than an intelligent agent and Meyers theory is falsified. I'll be waiting.

simple! there is no direct or corroborating evidence to prove it. that's how.

There is evidence that Jesus walked this earth and was unjustly put to death.

Not really. There's a few extra-biblical references to someone named "christus" but absolutely no detail beyond that, and this only decades after jesus' supposed death.

You make the typical dumb mistake of thinking the Bible is one book. It is a collection of letters and the Gospel accounts. They were assembled together 100's of years after they were written so to treat them as one book is just ignorant of the history.

There is evidence that Jesus walked this earth and was unjustly put to death.

Not really. There's a few extra-biblical references to someone named "christus" but absolutely no detail beyond that, and this only decades after jesus' supposed death.

You make the typical dumb mistake of thinking the Bible is one book. It is a collection of letters and the Gospel accounts. They were assembled together 100's of years after they were written so to treat them as one book is just ignorant of the history.

The earliest fragment of the bible was dated to around 130 years after the facts. Other parts are dated much later.

Wrong, Historian Josephus wrote of Jesus,now he was hardly someone that would try to support the idea of Jesus's existence. If you honestly look into it further you will find other evidence to make your claim invalid.

What evidence? :dunno:

Please provide evidence that Alexander the Great existed.

WHAT no gay innuendo?
that's "evidences" or "the evidence is"
if you insist on plagiarizing, use the correct grammar.

Just copied Hawly's incorrect grammar, so quit putting your internet friend down like that.
Actually, you again embarrassed yourself by plagiarizing one of posts. You're limited skills with with grammar and critical thinking left you wallowing in fetid cesspools of Christian creationist rhetoric.

I suspect what happened is that you intended to plagiarize my post and use that on a Christian fundie website. You simply got confused as to where you were copying and pasting.

Lashing out like an angry evofundie again? You're stupid. And you obviously missed the point that everything you were saying about ID is just as easily applied to your Darwinist religion. I knew exactly what I was doing. Too bad your learning disability keeps your from comprehending.

Science using that ugly term, design.

Once again stay on topic or you will be ignored.

Science does not use the Christian fundie term "design". In the realm of the Christian fundie, "design" is an anthropomorphism. It's the fundies way of assigning human attributes to their gawds.

Look a little closer.

Definition of de_novo_design - Chemistry Dictionary

Try thinking for yourself without the influence of creationist charlatans. Do you see any reference to your particular designer gawds in science articles as a viable answer to existence?

False. You're just unable and unwilling to consider any facts that conflict with your cult indoctrination. That's not unusual for those who have limited education outside of christian fundamentalist dogma that is used to instill fear and unquestioning allegiance to the authority figures who have left you with traumatic emotional scars.

Our ability to alter enzymes by inhibiting their functioning abilities has resulted in hundreds of life saving drugs. One example is penicillin, a well-known antibiotic that can cure syphilis, pneumonia, and other illnesses. Penicillin works by bonding to the active sites of the disease-causing bacteria’s enzymes, ultimately destroying the bacteria’s ability to survive and reproduce.

What are Enzymes?

Now look at the question asked and the conjecture filled answer he got with no evidence that the enzyme evolved a new function. The only way an enzyme and get a new function is through having their functions altered by an outside source not by naturalism.

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
How do new enzymes evolve?
A few background facts that are true:
1) Enzymes catalyze reactions
2) Enzymes do not necessarily cause a reaction to happen, just make it happen way way faster.
3) So, basically, several processes in a cell would not happen without the appropriate enzyme.

Knowing this, how can an enzyme possibly evolve? Several reactions inside a cell (many that are 100% necessary for the life of the cell to continue) do not occur at a fast enough rate to be of any benefit to the cell, meaning the the enzyme is absolutely required for the reaction.

Current evolutionary theory states that "good" evolutionary changes are the result of very small changes to the genetic code which, over time, eventually add up to a benefit to the cell. The problem with this in respect to enzymes are that enzymes are incredibly expensive (energy-wise) for a cell to make. An ineffective enzyme would drain resources from the cell (this is particularly true for secondary metabolites) without any possible benefit to the cell, leading to negative selection, leading to species extinction.

Please be aware that this question is not about one enzyme evolving into another. This is about de novo enzyme evolution.

How do new enzymes evolve? - Yahoo! Answers
I saw nothing that identified enzymes as being supermagucally "poofed" into existence by one or more of your gawds....

No, it just happened by supermacigal darwinism. :lol:

Just copied Hawly's incorrect grammar, so quit putting your internet friend down like that.
Actually, you again embarrassed yourself by plagiarizing one of posts. You're limited skills with with grammar and critical thinking left you wallowing in fetid cesspools of Christian creationist rhetoric.

I suspect what happened is that you intended to plagiarize my post and use that on a Christian fundie website. You simply got confused as to where you were copying and pasting.

Lashing out like an angry evofundie again? You're stupid. And you obviously missed the point that everything you were saying about ID is just as easily applied to your Darwinist religion. I knew exactly what I was doing. Too bad your learning disability keeps your from comprehending.
I understand you're embarrassed at being taken to task for your dishonesty and plagiarism, but you have only yourself to be held accountable.

Buddy, so where is this intelligent designer again?

Science using that ugly term, design.

Once again stay on topic or you will be ignored.

Science does not use the Christian fundie term "design". In the realm of the Christian fundie, "design" is an anthropomorphism. It's the fundies way of assigning human attributes to their gawds.

Kind of like the evo's way of assigning human attributes to animals?

You should do not believe liberals!

Flash Darwin, Marx and other leftists "scientists" down the toilet.

Proof the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 6 days of 24 hours

Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

I've heard about morons like you, but I've never seen one in real life.

Fascinating.

You're an email scam artist's wet dream

You're a little late to the party and fabulously un-informed, which makes you look pretty foolish at this point. A prudent person would actually read a few of the last pages before making a stupid comment like this.

Here's an easy one for you to answer: why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, seems a little slow to me.

In case you were wondering, we are all noticing that you have nothing even remotely logical, pertinent or intelligent to add to this thread. Your comments show a lack of maturity and an ability to engage in a scientific discussion. You are going permanently on ignore. Thanks for playing.

Our ability to alter enzymes by inhibiting their functioning abilities has resulted in hundreds of life saving drugs. One example is penicillin, a well-known antibiotic that can cure syphilis, pneumonia, and other illnesses. Penicillin works by bonding to the active sites of the disease-causing bacteria’s enzymes, ultimately destroying the bacteria’s ability to survive and reproduce.

What are Enzymes?

Now look at the question asked and the conjecture filled answer he got with no evidence that the enzyme evolved a new function. The only way an enzyme and get a new function is through having their functions altered by an outside source not by naturalism.

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
How do new enzymes evolve?
A few background facts that are true:
1) Enzymes catalyze reactions
2) Enzymes do not necessarily cause a reaction to happen, just make it happen way way faster.
3) So, basically, several processes in a cell would not happen without the appropriate enzyme.

Knowing this, how can an enzyme possibly evolve? Several reactions inside a cell (many that are 100% necessary for the life of the cell to continue) do not occur at a fast enough rate to be of any benefit to the cell, meaning the the enzyme is absolutely required for the reaction.

Current evolutionary theory states that "good" evolutionary changes are the result of very small changes to the genetic code which, over time, eventually add up to a benefit to the cell. The problem with this in respect to enzymes are that enzymes are incredibly expensive (energy-wise) for a cell to make. An ineffective enzyme would drain resources from the cell (this is particularly true for secondary metabolites) without any possible benefit to the cell, leading to negative selection, leading to species extinction.

Please be aware that this question is not about one enzyme evolving into another. This is about de novo enzyme evolution.

How do new enzymes evolve? - Yahoo! Answers
I saw nothing that identified enzymes as being supermagucally "poofed" into existence by one or more of your gawds....

No, it just happened by supermacigal darwinism. :lol:
You flaunt your ignorance as though it was a religious view... which it is.

Darwin's theory is not in question within the science community. Christian fundies reel at the science disciplines supporting evolution because science fact supplants Christian dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back