Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperfections in nature are not Gods fault they are the direct result of freewill by man. Man made the choice we are now living with the choice man made. God doesn't need a science class ,hell science is trying to figure out how God did it.

God doesn't need a science class ,hell science is trying to figure out how God did it

Yeah and the pink unicorn is still figuring out how he got here.

Like I said God does not need men to teach him, hell man still has no answer how we got here except through conjecture filled theories.

Your gawds do, however, need men to invent them. You are having a difficult time confronting a reality based worldview. Your gawds are merely also-rans in the chronology of invented gawds. If you were capable of being honest, you could acknowledge that mankind has invented many gawds as explanations for the mechanisms of nature he didn't understand. All of those earlier gawds have been replaced as the fears and superstitions that spawned them have been supplanted by knowledge and reason.

So will it eventually be for your gawds.

Imperfections in nature are not Gods fault they are the direct result of freewill by man. Man made the choice we are now living with the choice man made. God doesn't need a science class ,hell science is trying to figure out how God did it.

What exactly is an "imperfection in nature"? Imperfect relative to what? You use terms and conditions that are entirely meaningless and inappropriate.

Additionally, as a "designer', your gawds are hopelessly inept. Massive waste, inefficiency, ineptitude, blunders etc.

Your gawds don't even rank as amateurs.

Go away child we are about to have a discussion on evolution,just sit back and learn. We will discuss things you have shown your ignorance on I just hope this person is up to the challenge and does not run off to talk origins and paste alot of nonsense that does not address my questions.

I just hope this person is up to the challenge and does not run off to talk origins and paste alot of nonsense that does not address my questions

circularreasoningchart.jpg
[/IMG]

What exactly is an "imperfection in nature"? Imperfect relative to what? You use terms and conditions that are entirely meaningless and inappropriate.

Additionally, as a "designer', your gawds are hopelessly inept. Massive waste, inefficiency, ineptitude, blunders etc.

Go away child we are about to have a discussion on evolution,just sit back and learn. We will discuss things you have shown your ignorance on I just hope this person is up to the challenge and does not run off to talk origins and paste alot of nonsense that does not address my questions.

How strange that you suggest you're having a discussing on evolution when your contribution has amounted to cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya and repeatedly posting falsified "quotes" that I have shown to be fraudulent.

You behavior amounts to serial lying.

what is the mechanism for evolution ?

What???? Genes, which replicate, just not always perfectly (mutation, a vital component in life evolving)

I would think that's known by 99% of adults, hopefully.

Life = organism which can replicate and mutate. Meaning of life = whatever value you place on it (subjective)

Astonishing.

Why don't you just say it, you're saying mutations are the mechanism but that is not the complete answer So complete the question before you try using arrogance on me. I want to get you nailed down on your complete answer before we go any further. I am not gonna allow you any wiggle room once we get at it.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is appropriate to point and laugh.

I just hope this person is up to the challenge and does not run off to talk origins and paste alot of nonsense that does not address my questions

circularreasoningchart.jpg
[/IMG]
Nope scientific questions,I thought the theory of evolution was based in real science ?

How strange that you suggest you're having a discussing on evolution when your contribution has amounted to cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya and repeatedly posting falsified "quotes" that I have shown to be fraudulent.

I will ignore all posts off topic ,got it child ?

What???? Genes, which replicate, just not always perfectly (mutation, a vital component in life evolving)

Life = organism which can replicate and mutate. Meaning of life = whatever value you place on it (subjective)

Astonishing.

Why don't you just say it, you're saying mutations are the mechanism but that is not the complete answer So complete the question before you try using arrogance on me. I want to get you nailed down on your complete answer before we go any further. I am not gonna allow you any wiggle room once we get at it.

So you do not know the mechanism for evolution ? If you're gonna point and laugh do it to a mirror now that is appropriate.

Wtf does that have to do with evolution? :lol:

Anyways, if Jesus actually existed, a lot of people think that he might have been gay himself. All the paintings of him portray him as very effeminate, he only hung around with guys, only had sex once with a woman to see if he'd like it (he obviously didn't or he would have done it again and again...), he always wore a dress-like garment, and he rode that gay pride symbol of ancient times, the donkey.

There's a tie-in. When species evolve, they wind up with pretty complex reproductive systems, as indeed humans do, since sex is pretty damn ambiguous until certain events in the womb assign gender, albeit, not always exactly. Some of us are thus born straight or gay or bi, or are women with male genetalia, or males with female parts, or maybe both sex organs. It's all over the map, since nature neither moralizes, nor gets everything right everytime.

So evolution leads to gay humans, many of whom will marry.
There is no scientific evidence that genetic defects lead to gay people. I would say gay people are merely people who choose go against the norm and live a perverted life.
your bigotry and ignorance really shines in this post.

There is no scientific evidence that genetic defects lead to gay people. I would say gay people are merely people who choose go against the norm and live a perverted life.

Yes; there's tons of it. But being it's so very, very common, it's not what thinking people, nor humans with average degrees of humanity, call a defect. We say, there's a genetic component, which must be at play due to other imperical evidence, most notably, birth-order and identical twin studies, which suggest something much deeper than mere genetics, since environment (mother's womb) comes into play, and quite possibly there's an epigenetic component as well, since patterns are so apparent in birth order studies as to complete eliminate random choice by individuals as being anything near possible.

Note that Darwin identified, very accurately, evolution and species origins, long before the mechanism (genes) was discovered by a couple of Nobel laureates, who I am proud to say are as I am, Atheist.
asked and answered !

Like I said, "might haves" and "could haves" with NO REAL EVIDENCE.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.God might have created the universe, God might have created the seas, God could have changed shit long a go. God should have taken a science course at the local university in heaven and he would not be looImperf

king like a total jerk now. These work both ways. Denial changes nothing.
hey new guys! FYI when YWC starts preachafyin' it means he's run out of pseudoscience BULLSHIT TO COVER HIS ASS!

DISCUSSION MY ASS! you YWC, were GOING TO DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO.
THAT IS TO yammer unprovable nonsense and scream god did it!

then you won't be posting much... now will you?

Astonishing.

Fine. What did I overlook?

And to clarify. Genes are mechanism. Mutation is what genes do, in organisms that replicate themselves. (Life, as we know it.)

Last edited:

How do you propose to participate in a discussion of evolutionary science when your participation involves cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya?

There's a tie-in. When species evolve, they wind up with pretty complex reproductive systems, as indeed humans do, since sex is pretty damn ambiguous until certain events in the womb assign gender, albeit, not always exactly. Some of us are thus born straight or gay or bi, or are women with male genetalia, or males with female parts, or maybe both sex organs. It's all over the map, since nature neither moralizes, nor gets everything right everytime.

So evolution leads to gay humans, many of whom will marry.
your bigotry and ignorance really shines in this post.

No not at all, just speaking from the facts if you can't handle the truth that is your problem. From now on the discussion has moved on if you wish to continue this give and take stay on topic.

So you do not know the mechanism for evolution ? If you're gonna point and laugh do it to a mirror now that is appropriate.

I certainly do know the mechanisms (plural), for evolution. I've pointed them out to you repeatedly in this thread.

You and the other YEC'ist reject all of it, even suggesting that all the world's leading universities and scientists are involved in a conspiracy to undermine your religious belief.

Astonishing.

And to clarify. Genes are mechanism. Mutation is what genes do, in organisms that replicate themselves. (Life, as we know it.)

Well you forgot inheriting new traits and through natural selection these new traits are passed on and preserved in the genepool by natural selection and this takes place over many many years.

We are made up of cells which contain chromosomes one set from the father and one from the mother. these chromosomes contain the genes where the genetic data is interpreted to determine what the offspring will be and look like. All organisms have mutations but most mutations have no impact on the offspring.

Cells do reproduce themselves but a human or many organisms require either sexual reproduction or Asexual reproduction. What you were trying to say is DNA replication. During DNA replication there is a mechanism that works to correct these copying errors (mutations) and most errors are repaired by this mechanism. Why do you suppose by chance we would have this mechanism preserving the origional genetic data ?

Well you forgot inheriting new traits and through natural selection these new traits are passed on and preserved in the genepool by natural selection and this takes place over many many years.

We are made up of cells which contain chromosomes one set from the father and one from the mother. these chromosomes contain the genes where the genetic data is interpreted to determine what the offspring will be and look like. All organisms have mutations but most mutations have no impact on the offspring.

Cells do reproduce themselves but a human or many organisms require either sexual reproduction or Asexual reproduction. What you were trying to say is DNA replication. During DNA replication there is a mechanism that works to correct these copying errors (mutations) and most errors are repaired by this mechanism. Why do you suppose by chance we would have this mechanism preserving the origional genetic data ?

Asonishing. That's like saying water is more than a just 2 hydrogen atoms around one Oxygen atom, since I overlooked the fact that kids can swim in it.

Yes; those other things are at play, but the thing that makes it possible is genes. (chomosomes are made of the stuff) That's what mutates and create changes, some of which proves advantageous. (a small percentage) IT IS THE MECHANISM OF LIFE EVOLVING!!!!

Last edited:

Astonishing.

I must add All cells must replicate their DNA prior to cell division. This assures that each new cell produced receives all of the genetic material necessary to survive and reproduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back