Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all this was before it was discovered that the Sun is the center of the universe and not the other way around as bible writers thought.

You have some unfinished business. Show the post to back up your claim that I'm a racist.

Nope. I was done with you the minute you started typing and if you think for one minute I am going back through 100+ pages of this thread to prove a point your dumber than I thought.

false declarative ..no corroborating evidence.

Carl Sagon is dead and will soon be forgotten, but the nation of Israel lives on and on... Exactly as God ordained. Such could not happen if God didn't exist.

No. Israel was going to become a nation anyway it had nothing to do with some 2000 year old prophecy 2000 years later.

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made a few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

Carl Sagon is dead and will soon be forgotten, but the nation of Israel lives on and on... Exactly as God ordained. Such could not happen if God didn't exist.

No. Israel was going to become a nation anyway it had nothing to do with some 2000 year old prophecy 2000 years later.

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made a few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their views on hope and chance.

God was right about these people.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Psa 94:8 Understand, you beastly ones among the people; and fools, when will you be wise?

Last edited:
You know how ridiculous that sounds? For starters its all an Argument from Perfection. No proof a god did any of it.

There is even far less proof that everything happened of its own accord.
So you agree that there's not much proof to what you claim. So what is your proof that god holds the universe together? And do you mean like in a big man hug?

There is for the one that has his eyes open and can reason rationally.

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their view on hope and chance.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Psa 94:8 Understand, you beastly ones among the people; and fools, when will you be wise?

God was right? How so, since it's never actually spoken or shown its face? :dunno:

And you can't exterminate Jews, no more than Hitler could have, they are spread too much around the world to kill them all at once, so stop dreaming about armageddon in Israel, it ain't gonna happen.

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made ao few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their views on hope and chance.

How sad for you. You have chosen the wrong gawds.

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their view on hope and chance.

God was right? How so, since it's never actually spoken or shown its face? :dunno:

And you can't exterminate Jews, no more than Hitler could have, they are spread too much around the world to kill them all at once, so stop dreaming about armageddon in Israel, it ain't gonna happen.

How do you know he hasn't ? God said you can see the works of his hands but yet many reject the works of his hands to hold on to views they can't back with evidence they keep screaming for.

Joh 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, We speak what we know and testify what we have seen. And you do not receive our witness.
Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how shall you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made ao few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

There is only one God hollie that is God to all.

There is only one God hollie that is God to all.

Not true at all. You have done nothing more intellectually rigorous than accept the gawds that were provided to you as part of your family/majority religion.

We can dismiss your gawds for precisely the same reasons we can dismiss the gawds invented prior to yours.

So I guess that counts you out. :lol:

I say not,because I can see the works of Gods hands.

Of course you can. Your gawds are the most evil, prolific mass murderers ever to be invented by mankind.

The god that runs this world is not the God that created all. He is the god that is doing the evil things you're complaining about.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

This god is satan.

I say not,because I can see the works of Gods hands.

Of course you can. Your gawds are the most evil, prolific mass murderers ever to be invented by mankind.

I thought there were no invisible beings ?let me point out the obvious man has done the same thing whether they were believers or not.

We have no evidence of any supernagically beings. It is also obvious that man has done the most horrible things to other men in furtherance of their beliefs in your gawds and other gawds. Certainly, your gawds are one model for how humanity can commit the most brutal of crimes. It's the "will of the gawds", afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back