Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the men who wrote the genesis tale, Satan was created by your gawds. It's a bit late to be re-writing the various bibles.

Yes and satan and the fallen angels had freewill as well as man.
False. There is no such thing as free will in the gawds environment.

Wrong, you have been given a choice you can't blame anyone but yourself when the time comes if you choose poorly.

Yes and satan and the fallen angels had freewill as well as man.

Wrong, you have been given a choice you can't blame anyone but yourself when the time comes if you choose poorly.

Unless you're Catholic, the folks who invented Christianity. No wonder it's so friggin successful. 'You mean I can sin like a mutherfucker then get absolution on my death bed and be fast-tracked to life everlasting in paradise? Where do I sign up???'

I never claimed such a thing. But yes, I'm lighting up a big joint as I type. :D

Thought so.

Hey, god created the herb for us to enjoy! Or was that to trick me into sinning so he can stick me on the high grill when I die. :D

Have no idea but he does declare drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God. He does not condemn drinking wine so that could be left to interpretation.

Hmm things made by an invisible and un-directed process ! Are you on drugs ?

I never claimed such a thing. But yes, I'm lighting up a big joint as I type. :D

Well then how did they get here if there was no designer or natural un-directed process ?

Ordered natural processes, which thinking people yearn to better-understand. And the more intellegent and uber curious of us go to great lengths helping we thinking people better understand, more all the time.

Then for everyone else, there's the idiot's refuges (plural)

It's all random, dudes!

God made it, hethens!

Unless you're Catholic, the folks who invented Christianity. No wonder it's so friggin successful. 'You mean I can sin like a mutherfucker then get absolution on my death bed and be fast-tracked to life everlasting in paradise? Where do I sign up???'

Think as you wish.

Joshua’s Long Day around the World?

EDITED FOR WALL OF TEXT VIOLATION AND UTTER Nonsense!
next time you want to post a long ass piece use a link.
you might want to try actual science..
btw shit for brains, where's the link for that is post? you did not write that yourself.

Scopes Monkey Trial, Part 1 - YouTube

best answer!

Scopes Monkey Trial, Part 2 - YouTube

Your foul mouth hangs a big sign around your neck. You certainly do not sound like a child of God, and obviously according to you, one cannot be since (according to you) God doesn't exist. So why are you like you are and I am like I am?
we had different parents...

Well then how did they get here if there was no designer or natural un-directed process ?

Ordered natural processes, which thinking people yearn to better-understand. And the more intellegent and uber curious of us go to great lengths helping we thinking people better understand, more all the time.

It's all random, dudes!

God made it, hethens!

Nothing wrong with understanding things what's wrong is the stupidity of the conclusions that are accepted and taught by people with vivid imaginations.

Last edited:
No. Israel was going to become a nation anyway it had nothing to do with some 2000 year old prophecy 2000 years later.

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made a few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their views on hope and chance.

God was right about these people.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Psa 94:8 Understand, you beastly ones among the people; and fools, when will you be wise?
didn't you leave?
btw god did not say that David did and it's out of context ..slapdick.

Think as you wish.

Thanks. You too. And it's great, since some can celebrate Christ's rising from the dead by finding chocolate eggs in the yard, left by a giant rabbit.

Then we others, whose lord and savior is Bill Hicks celebrate it by finding Lincoln Logs left in our sock drawers by a goldfish. It's the story of JESUS, praise baby holy ghost!

There are thousands of years of history as to why Israel should not exist and not the least of these was Nazi Germany. If they had not made a few "mistakes," I see no logical reason the much of world could not have ended up under their control. The Jew would be but a memory. Such a "Jewish" state would not be allowed and the Arabs would likely have helped in the extermination ---- as they are ready to do now...

These people are completely devoid of rational thought. They rest their views on hope and chance.

God was right about these people.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Psa 94:8 Understand, you beastly ones among the people; and fools, when will you be wise?
didn't you leave?
btw god did not say that David did and it's out of context ..slapdick.

Leave where ?

You have such an infatuation with slapping dingy's.

It's all random, dudes!

God made it, hethens!

Nothing wrong with understanding things what's wrong is the stupidity of the conclusions that are accepted and taught by people with vivid imaginations.

It's imaginary, obviously, which is no problem when writing a nice movie script. In fact it's a real plus.

But when wanting to actually know about life, planets, etc, real is the cat's pajamas and imagined is mere delusion, comforting or otherwise.

Think as you wish.

Thanks. You too. And it's great, since some can celebrate Christ's rising from the dead by finding chocolate eggs in the yard, left by a giant rabbit.

Then we others, whose lord and savior is Bill Hicks celebrate it by finding Lincoln Logs left in our sock drawers by a goldfish. It's the story of JESUS, praise baby holy ghost!

I don't subscribe to your pagan fairytales.

Think as you wish.

I don't subscribe to your pagan fairytales.

Me either. Shit, Ywc, we agree at last praise babyjesus! Someone hand me a tissue; I'm getting misty here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back