Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad for you. You have chosen the wrong gawds.

There is only one God hollie that is God to all.

Not true at all. You have done nothing more intellectually rigorous than accept the gawds that were provided to you as part of your family/majority religion.

We can dismiss your gawds for precisely the same reasons we can dismiss the gawds invented prior to yours.

There is only one true God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

I say not,because I can see the works of Gods hands.

Of course you can. Your gawds are the most evil, prolific mass murderers ever to be invented by mankind.

The god that runs this world is not the God that created all. He is the god that is doing the evil things you're complaining about.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

This god is satan.

Just how many of your gawds are there?

You seem to have this need to invent gawds on the fly to excuse the atrocities of your other gawds.

Of course you can. Your gawds are the most evil, prolific mass murderers ever to be invented by mankind.

I thought there were no invisible beings ?let me point out the obvious man has done the same thing whether they were believers or not.

We have no evidence of any supernagically beings. It is also obvious that man has done the most horrible things to other men in furtherance of their beliefs in your gawds and other gawds. Certainly, your gawds are one model for how humanity can commit the most brutal of crimes. It's the "will of the gawds", afterall.

Hollie, so only believers get blamed for the evil of man ? only believers commit murder hollie ?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The god that runs this world is not the God that created all. He is the god that is doing the evil things you're complaining about.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

This god is satan.

You seem to have this need to invent gawds on the fly to excuse the atrocities of your other gawds.

There is only one true God the creator of all.

An Angel would seem like a god with their abilities.

This god is satan.

Mat 15:7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 "This people draws near to Me with their mouth, and honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

People who claim they are believers that do evil are not true believers. Here is your answer for the ones who claim to worship God but do evil things.

Mat 7:20 Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

I thought there were no invisible beings ?let me point out the obvious man has done the same thing whether they were believers or not.

We have no evidence of any supernagically beings. It is also obvious that man has done the most horrible things to other men in furtherance of their beliefs in your gawds and other gawds. Certainly, your gawds are one model for how humanity can commit the most brutal of crimes. It's the "will of the gawds", afterall.

Hollie, so only believers get blamed for the evil of man ? only believers commit murder hollie ?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Youthinkyouwerecreated, can you tell us why you excuse the atrocities committed by your alleged gawds, youthinkwerecreated?

Youthinkyouwerecreated, can you tell us with certainty that the atrocities committed by men were not the direct result of humans being directly command by the gawds, youthinkyouwerecreated?

This god is satan.

There are many inventions of the true gawds. Your inventions of gawds are simply the most recent invention as the one-stop-shopping gawds of convenience.

Youthinkyouwerecreated, can you tell us why you excuse the atrocities committed by your alleged gawds, youthinkwerecreated?

Youthinkyouwerecreated, can you tell us with certainty that the atrocities committed by men were not the direct result of humans being directly command by the gawds, youthinkyouwerecreated?

How sweet a new nickname for me.

Man has the choice of doing good or evil. The one that does evil will be judged and punished.

We all sin so we all die but one has forgivness that asks for it and their gift for forgivness is everlasting life.

There are many inventions of the true gawds. Your inventions of gawds are simply the most recent invention as the one-stop-shopping gawds of convenience.

The Jews,muslims,and Christians are all monotheistic.

I say not,because I can see the works of Gods hands.

This god is satan.

According to the men who wrote the genesis tale, Satan was created by your gawds. It's a bit late to be re-writing the various bibles.

This god is satan.

According to the men who wrote the genesis tale, Satan was created by your gawds. It's a bit late to be re-writing the various bibles.

Yes and satan and the fallen angels had freewill as well as man.

How sweet a new nickname for me.

Man has the choice of doing good or evil. The one that does evil will be judged and punished.

We all sin so we all die but one has forgivness that asks for it and their gift for forgivness is everlasting life.
So goes the tale. It seems you have never studied the tale.

This god is satan.

Yes and satan and the fallen angels had freewill as well as man.
False. There is no such thing as free will in the gawds environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back