Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were extensive land bridges between islands in present-day Indonesia, connected them to the southeast Asian mainland. These made it possible for early humans to travel from Africa to islands like Borneo. In what is the first confirmed instance of humans traveling over a significant stretch of open ocean, early man built rafts and made it across the present-day Wallace Line, a deep sea channel in central Indonesia that separates the fauna of west Indonesia (which is more Asian) from east Indonesia (more Australian). From the east side of the Wallace Line, these people reached New Guinea and Australia, which were also connected by land bridges.

What is a Land Bridge?

I have a trivia question for you. Cynognathus Lystrosaurus, how can this dinosaur be found on almost every continent but it can't swim ?

You do realize you have refuted your own young earth position by introducing timelines far older than 6,000 years, right?
You can't prove when this took place nor can you prove when the one super continent broke up and gave us the many different continents.

So what proof do YOU have that this happened in the past 6000 years?

There were extensive land bridges between islands in present-day Indonesia, connected them to the southeast Asian mainland. These made it possible for early humans to travel from Africa to islands like Borneo. In what is the first confirmed instance of humans traveling over a significant stretch of open ocean, early man built rafts and made it across the present-day Wallace Line, a deep sea channel in central Indonesia that separates the fauna of west Indonesia (which is more Asian) from east Indonesia (more Australian). From the east side of the Wallace Line, these people reached New Guinea and Australia, which were also connected by land bridges.

What is a Land Bridge?

I have a trivia question for you. Cynognathus Lystrosaurus, how can this dinosaur be found on almost every continent but it can't swim ?

You do realize you have refuted your own young earth position by introducing timelines far older than 6,000 years, right?
You can't prove when this took place nor can you prove when the one super continent broke up and gave us the many different continents.

Actually it is proven, give or a few hundred thousand years. It didn't happen in the last 6000, that much is fact. The last super continent broke up roughly 200million years ago.

The only probability I concern myself with is the reality that non-living matter does not convert itself to living matter.

Non-life does not produce life get it ? Living organisms produce other living organisms can you prove otherwise ?
dodge !

Didn't dodge anything, I stated a fact.
no you did not, you dodged the fact that the science of probability works against your bull shit about the earth being a one off.
and then you pull a classic denial of fact" The only probability I concern myself with is"- YWC.
You have no proof that the first living things did not come from non living" organic" matter.

I have answered this before even evolutionist agree with my views animals and humans migrated on land bridges.
wrong! taking credit for something you did not do.
btw there is only one proven land bridge between Russia and Alaska.
that means most all life was where it is now.

What is a Land Bridge?

continental drift...
your trivia question supports continental drift .
the more accurate answer is the dinosaur was wide spread when all the continents were one. In 1915, the German geologist and meteorologist Alfred Wegener (1880-1930) first proposed the theory of continental drift, which states that parts of the Earth's crust slowly drift atop a liquid core. The fossil record supports and gives credence to the theories of continental drift and plate tectonics.

Wegener hypothesized that there was an original, gigantic supercontinent 200 million years ago, which he named Pangaea, meaning "All-earth". Pangaea was a supercontinent consisting of all of Earth's land masses. It existed from the Permian through Jurassic periods. It began breaking up during the late Triassic period.
Pangaea - ZoomSchool.com

it also refutes your young earth steaming pile

exposing YWC'S willful ignorance one post at a time.

So what proof do YOU have that this happened in the past 6000 years?

What proof do you have that supports your views and do you understand what proof is ? I can't prove God exists. I can't prove how old the earth is. I can't prove how long life existed. I can only try to reason from the evidence. What accounts for precision in nature that is the only question to answer is it the result of naturalism or deliberate design. For me deliberate design seems like the correct reasoning .

Actually it is proven, give or a few hundred thousand years. It didn't happen in the last 6000, that much is fact. The last super continent broke up roughly 200million years ago.

You base this on what ?

wrong! taking credit for something you did not do.
btw there is only one proven land bridge between Russia and Alaska.
that means most all life was where it is now.

What is a Land Bridge?

continental drift...
the more accurate answer is the dinosaur was wide spread when all the continents were one. In 1915, the German geologist and meteorologist Alfred Wegener (1880-1930) first proposed the theory of continental drift, which states that parts of the Earth's crust slowly drift atop a liquid core. The fossil record supports and gives credence to the theories of continental drift and plate tectonics.

Wegener hypothesized that there was an original, gigantic supercontinent 200 million years ago, which he named Pangaea, meaning "All-earth". Pangaea was a supercontinent consisting of all of Earth's land masses. It existed from the Permian through Jurassic periods. It began breaking up during the late Triassic period.
Pangaea - ZoomSchool.com

exposing YWC'S willful ignorance one post at a time.
So a global flood could not move large animals before they were buried to fossilize ? Explain how whales were found inland by hundreds of miles ? Exposing your own lack of reasoning.

You base this on what ?

Geology. Look it up. There are entire libraries on the subject.

Like I said where is your proof ? your views are based on opinions.

Yes, the opinions of a great many smart men who have looked at the evidence.

This as apposed to a guy reading an old book and making claims based upon zero evidence whatsoever.

Geologic studies are based on observed facts. You have nothing. Go back to bed.

So observed facts are meaningless as apposed to what exactly?

This as apposed to a guy reading an old book and making claims based upon zero evidence whatsoever.

So observed facts are meaningless as apposed to what exactly?
I never said that observable facts were meaningless. What's your point. :dunno:

What is a Land Bridge?

continental drift...

Pangaea - ZoomSchool.com

So a global flood could not move large animals before they were buried to fossilize ? Explain how whales were found inland by hundreds of miles ? Exposing your own lack of reasoning.
ever heard of inland seas.
you're not really trying to say the bogus great flood beached wales.
to be more accurate the wales fossils are much older then your great flood myth.
in the 4 billon or so years life of the earth, seas have come and gone just as mountains, deserts, and forest have.Pictures: Prehistoric Whale "Graveyard" Found in Desert

exposing YWC'S willful ignorance one post at a time

Last edited:
"One of the reasons the Pope quit is that the Catholic Church is losing followers..."

NBC News 2/27/13

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M]Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Ever heard of geology?

Opinions are like you know what and everybody has one. Zero evcidence ? I can infer just like others who disagree my views. Proving an opinion is a different story.

Really ? how do they know how long a layer of strata took to form ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back