Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
God has never acted on foreknowledge that I know of.

Upon farther perusal I just noticed this gem.

So god knows everything. Just forgets it when decision time comes along....

Brilliant!

I do the same thing with my kids. Hide a bear trap in front of the cookie jar. I told em not to touch the damn cookies! They had it comin!

God has not kept it hidden. What do you think his followers message is to all ? you have a choice and have been warned of the coming judgement you have the choice of everlasting life or everlasting death.

So every person on the planet has heard that message?

Of course god kept it hidden. It was hidden when he made a world with no evidence of him. A world which leaves evidence of natural events excluding a guiding hand. The whole religion is based upon the tenant that you have to believe without evidence. That alone says it's hidden.

It's clear that if god exist, he is a masochist. He enjoys just fucking with human kind. Otherwise he could easily make himself known.

I want nothing to do with a deity that would do something like that to people. Any god who would send a child to hell for all eternity for simply denying something he can't see is a monster.

Last edited:
Where it came from.

Do you realize not counting the water under ground that there are spots in the ocean you could saw off mount everest and drop it in the ocean and when it hit bottom there would be a mile of water above the top of the mountain ?

71% of the earth's surface is covered by water. How did this planet end up with so much water ? and why is there no other planet like this one ?
bullshit Europa. Calisto and Ganymede. all have liquid water and are as large as earth.
there are other planets like this one. this like all your pseudoscience statements is false and ignorant.

Prove it daws ?
no need it's fact proven by telescope, satellite and Spectroscopy and spectrography are terms used to refer to the measurement of radiation intensity as a function of wavelength and are often used to describe experimental spectroscopic methods. Spectral measurement devices are referred to as spectrometers, spectrophotometers, spectrographs or spectral analyzers.

Daily observations of color can be related to spectroscopy. Neon lighting is a direct application of atomic spectroscopy. Neon and other noble gases have characteristic emission colors, and neon lamps use electricity to excite these emissions. Inks, dyes and paints include chemical compounds selected for their spectral characteristics in order to generate specific colors and hues. A commonly encountered molecular spectrum is that of nitrogen dioxide. Gaseous nitrogen dioxide has a characteristic red absorption feature, and this gives air polluted with nitrogen dioxide a reddish brown color. Rayleigh scattering is a spectroscopic scattering phenomenon that accounts for the color of the sky.

Spectroscopic studies were central to the development of quantum mechanics and included Max Planck's explanation of blackbody radiation, Albert Einstein's explanation of the photoelectric effect and Niels Bohr's explanation of atomic structure and spectra. Spectroscopy is used in physical and analytical chemistry because atoms and molecules have unique spectra. These spectra can be interpreted to derive information about the atoms and molecules, and they can also be used to detect, identify and quantify chemicals. Spectroscopy is also used in astronomy and remote sensing. Most research telescopes have spectrographs. The measured spectra are used to determine the chemical composition and physical properties of astronomical objects (such as their temperature and velocity).

exposing ywc's willful ignorance one post at a time.

Brilliant!

I do the same thing with my kids. Hide a bear trap in front of the cookie jar. I told em not to touch the damn cookies! They had it comin!

God has not kept it hidden. What do you think his followers message is to all ? you have a choice and have been warned of the coming judgement you have the choice of everlasting life or everlasting death.

Of course god kept it hidden. It was hidden when he made a world with no evidence of him. A world which leaves evidence of natural events excluding a guiding hand. The whole religion is based upon the tenant that you have to believe without evidence. That alone says it's hidden.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

everlasting death is a term tossed around a lot by creationists
As I understand it, death is always ever lasting .
the term seems to infer from their pov that when you die your not really dead but in some sort of conscious stasis until the fabled judgment day then you are woken up to face god and be adjudicated.
only after that is the true death. ?

The number of galaxies containing billions of stars make it probable.

No it doesn't only in your mind is it probable. I play Golf every day surely I will one day be playing on the PGA tour by your reasoning.
just when I think you can't get more ignorant you post total shit.
just because you play every day does not guarantee you are any good at it.
to put it into evolutionary terms you've not evolved the skills to survive the rigors of the pga.
nor will you since , even with everyday practice you've not gotten more proficient.

Just because the there are many, many,many,galaxies out there it does not make it probable that there is a planet just like ours out there. Just because I play and practice Golf everyday does not make it probable I will ever be able to play on the PGA.

Brilliant!

It's clear that if god exist, he is a masochist. He enjoys just fucking with human kind. Otherwise he could easily make himself known.

I want nothing to do with a deity that would do something like that to people. Any god who would send a child to hell for all eternity for simply denying something he can't see is a monster.

No, but God said he will judge the ignorant by the condition of their heart but everyone that has been introduced to the truth and either accepts it or rejects you are making your choice, In other words we sleep in the bed we make for ourselves.

bullshit Europa. Calisto and Ganymede. all have liquid water and are as large as earth.
there are other planets like this one. this like all your pseudoscience statements is false and ignorant.

Prove it daws ?
no need it's fact proven by telescope, satellite and Spectroscopy and spectrography are terms used to refer to the measurement of radiation intensity as a function of wavelength and are often used to describe experimental spectroscopic methods. Spectral measurement devices are referred to as spectrometers, spectrophotometers, spectrographs or spectral analyzers.

Daily observations of color can be related to spectroscopy. Neon lighting is a direct application of atomic spectroscopy. Neon and other noble gases have characteristic emission colors, and neon lamps use electricity to excite these emissions. Inks, dyes and paints include chemical compounds selected for their spectral characteristics in order to generate specific colors and hues. A commonly encountered molecular spectrum is that of nitrogen dioxide. Gaseous nitrogen dioxide has a characteristic red absorption feature, and this gives air polluted with nitrogen dioxide a reddish brown color. Rayleigh scattering is a spectroscopic scattering phenomenon that accounts for the color of the sky.

Spectroscopic studies were central to the development of quantum mechanics and included Max Planck's explanation of blackbody radiation, Albert Einstein's explanation of the photoelectric effect and Niels Bohr's explanation of atomic structure and spectra. Spectroscopy is used in physical and analytical chemistry because atoms and molecules have unique spectra. These spectra can be interpreted to derive information about the atoms and molecules, and they can also be used to detect, identify and quantify chemicals. Spectroscopy is also used in astronomy and remote sensing. Most research telescopes have spectrographs. The measured spectra are used to determine the chemical composition and physical properties of astronomical objects (such as their temperature and velocity).

Daws do you always make up crap ?

People have been intrigued for centuries by whether life could exist on other planets. While we now know that it is very unlikely that life as we know it could exist on other planets in our Solar System, many people do not know the surface conditions of these various planets.

Surface of the Planets

If they don't know the surface conditions of planets in our solar system what you said was total bullshit.

the term seems to infer from their pov that when you die your not really dead but in some sort of conscious stasis until the fabled judgment day then you are woken up to face god and be adjudicated.

Well daws you have a choice just like everyone else,everlasting life or everlasting death your choice and no one can make it for you.

Well daws you have a choice just like everyone else,everlasting life or everlasting death your choice and no one can make it for you.

"You'll get yours!" - a universally sustaining benediction for fundies issuing threats.

Try this:

"I'll get you my pretty.... and your little dog, too".

No it doesn't only in your mind is it probable. I play Golf every day surely I will one day be playing on the PGA tour by your reasoning.
to put it into evolutionary terms you've not evolved the skills to survive the rigors of the pga.
nor will you since , even with everyday practice you've not gotten more proficient.

Just because the there are many, many,many,galaxies out there it does not make it probable that there is a planet just like ours out there. Just because I play and practice Golf everyday does not make it probable I will ever be able to play on the PGA.
your answer just proves you know dick about the science of probabilities.
probability science definition
A number expressing the likelihood of the occurrence of a given event, especially a fraction expressing how many times the event will happen in a given number of tests or experiments. For example, when rolling a six-sided die, the probability of rolling a particular side is 1 in 6, or 1/6 .

Last edited:
Prove it daws ?

People have been intrigued for centuries by whether life could exist on other planets. While we now know that it is very unlikely that life as we know it could exist on other planets in our Solar System, many people do not know the surface conditions of these various planets.

Surface of the Planets

If they don't know the surface conditions of planets in our solar system what you said was total bullshit.
as always your willful ignorance shines"
Liquid water on Saturn moon could support life

Cassini spacecraft sees signs of geysers on icy Enceladus

Image: Enceladus
NASA / JPL / SSI
An enhanced-color image of Enceladus, based on data from the Cassini spacecraft, highlights dark "tiger stripes" in the south polar region. Those stripes are actually fissures that appear to be the source of the Saturnian moon's geysers.

By Alan Boyle Science editor
msnbc.com

updated 3/9/2006 8:16:12 PM ET

Scientists have found evidence that cold, Yellowstone-like geysers of water are issuing from a moon of Saturn called Enceladus, apparently fueled by liquid reservoirs that may lie just tens of yards beneath the moon's icy surface.

The surprising discovery, detailed in Friday's issue of the journal Science, could shoot Enceladus to the top of the list in the search for life elsewhere in our solar system. Scientists described it as the most important discovery in planetary science in a quarter-century.

"I think this is important enough that we will see a redirection in the planetary exploration program," Carolyn Porco, head of the imaging team for the Cassini mission to Saturn, told MSNBC.com. "We've just brought Enceladus up to the forefront as a major target of astrobiological interest."

The readings from Enceladus' geyser plumes indicate that all the prerequisites for life as we know it could exist beneath Enceladus' surface, Porco said.

"Living organisms require liquid water and organic materials, and we know we have both on Enceladus now," she said. "The plumes through which Cassini flew last July contain methane, contain CO2, propane — they contain several organic materials."

The third necessary ingredient — energy for fueling life's processes — could exist around hydrothermal vents around the bottom of Enceladus' water reservoirs, just as it does around Earth's deep-ocean hydrothermal vents.

The results impressed University of Colorado planetary scientist Robert Pappalardo, who has studied Enceladus and other icy moons but was not involved in the newly published research.

Water on Saturn moon could support life - Technology & science - Space | NBC News

Is There Water on Saturn?

by Fraser Cain on July 3, 2008

Share on linkedinShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Want to stay on top of all the space news? Follow @universetoday on Twitter

Saturn\'s moon Enceladus behind the rings. Image credit: NASA/JPL/SSI
Saturn is almost entirely hydrogen and helium, but it does have trace amounts of other chemicals, including water. When we look at Saturn, we’re actually seeing the upper cloud tops of Saturn’s atmosphere. These are made of frozen crystals of ammonia.

You can also check out these cool telescopes that will help you see the beauty of planet Saturn.

But beneath this upper cloud layer, astronomers think there’s a lower cloud deck made of ammonium hydrosulfide and water. There is water, but not very much.

Once you get away from Saturn itself, though, the nearby area has plenty of water. Saturn’s rings are almost entirely made of water ice, in chunks ranging in size from dust to house-sized boulders.

And all of Saturn’s moons have large quantities of water ice. For example, Saturn’s moon Enceladus is thought to have a mantle rich in water ice, surrounding a silicate core. Geysers of water vapor were detected by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, spraying out of cracks at Enceladus’ southern pole.

If you want to look for water at Saturn, don’t look at the planet itself, but there’s water all around it.

Here’s an article from Universe Today about the plume of water ice coming off of Enceladus, and how Saturn’s environment is driven by ice.

Here’s an article from NASA about the composition of ice at Saturn’s moon Rhea, and the discovery of liquid water on Enceladus.

We have recorded two episodes of Astronomy Cast just about Saturn. The first is Episode 59: Saturn, and the second is Episode 61: Saturn’s Moons.

Read more: Is There Water on Saturn?

exposing ywc willful ignorance one post at a time.
I even used same source as you did to refute your bullshit.

Last edited:

a classic ywc non answer.
the question is : is the so called death before "judgment day" really death?
your own faith infers it's not. slapdick.

So how did Noah get the kangaroos from Australia to his boat and then back again?

So how did Noah get the kangaroos from Australia to his boat and then back again?

How do you know kangaroos did not migrate to Australia after the flood ? How did Kangaroos get to Australia in the first place ?

The scriptures say that the animals were brought to Noah by God. The bible does not say Noah went to the animals.

a classic ywc non answer.
the question is : is the so called death before "judgment day" really death?
your own faith infers it's not. slapdick.

Don't try to infer your ignorance on Christianity when it is clear you're ignorant of the word of God. Sorry because many Christians are ignorant of the truth as well.

Because there is a resurrection of both the ones that did good and the ones that did evil The good will be resurrected to life and the ones that did evil to be judged.

Joh 5:29

(ASV) and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.

(BBE) And they will come out; those who have done good, into the new life; and those who have done evil, to be judged.

Surface of the Planets

as always your willful ignorance shines"
Liquid water on Saturn moon could support life

Cassini spacecraft sees signs of geysers on icy Enceladus

Image: Enceladus
NASA / JPL / SSI
An enhanced-color image of Enceladus, based on data from the Cassini spacecraft, highlights dark "tiger stripes" in the south polar region. Those stripes are actually fissures that appear to be the source of the Saturnian moon's geysers.

By Alan Boyle Science editor
msnbc.com

updated 3/9/2006 8:16:12 PM ET

Scientists have found evidence that cold, Yellowstone-like geysers of water are issuing from a moon of Saturn called Enceladus, apparently fueled by liquid reservoirs that may lie just tens of yards beneath the moon's icy surface.

The surprising discovery, detailed in Friday's issue of the journal Science, could shoot Enceladus to the top of the list in the search for life elsewhere in our solar system. Scientists described it as the most important discovery in planetary science in a quarter-century.

"I think this is important enough that we will see a redirection in the planetary exploration program," Carolyn Porco, head of the imaging team for the Cassini mission to Saturn, told MSNBC.com. "We've just brought Enceladus up to the forefront as a major target of astrobiological interest."

The readings from Enceladus' geyser plumes indicate that all the prerequisites for life as we know it could exist beneath Enceladus' surface, Porco said.

"Living organisms require liquid water and organic materials, and we know we have both on Enceladus now," she said. "The plumes through which Cassini flew last July contain methane, contain CO2, propane — they contain several organic materials."

The third necessary ingredient — energy for fueling life's processes — could exist around hydrothermal vents around the bottom of Enceladus' water reservoirs, just as it does around Earth's deep-ocean hydrothermal vents.

The results impressed University of Colorado planetary scientist Robert Pappalardo, who has studied Enceladus and other icy moons but was not involved in the newly published research.

Water on Saturn moon could support life - Technology & science - Space | NBC News

Is There Water on Saturn?

by Fraser Cain on July 3, 2008

Share on linkedinShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Want to stay on top of all the space news? Follow @universetoday on Twitter

Saturn\'s moon Enceladus behind the rings. Image credit: NASA/JPL/SSI
Saturn is almost entirely hydrogen and helium, but it does have trace amounts of other chemicals, including water. When we look at Saturn, we’re actually seeing the upper cloud tops of Saturn’s atmosphere. These are made of frozen crystals of ammonia.

You can also check out these cool telescopes that will help you see the beauty of planet Saturn.

But beneath this upper cloud layer, astronomers think there’s a lower cloud deck made of ammonium hydrosulfide and water. There is water, but not very much.

Once you get away from Saturn itself, though, the nearby area has plenty of water. Saturn’s rings are almost entirely made of water ice, in chunks ranging in size from dust to house-sized boulders.

And all of Saturn’s moons have large quantities of water ice. For example, Saturn’s moon Enceladus is thought to have a mantle rich in water ice, surrounding a silicate core. Geysers of water vapor were detected by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, spraying out of cracks at Enceladus’ southern pole.

If you want to look for water at Saturn, don’t look at the planet itself, but there’s water all around it.

Here’s an article from Universe Today about the plume of water ice coming off of Enceladus, and how Saturn’s environment is driven by ice.

Here’s an article from NASA about the composition of ice at Saturn’s moon Rhea, and the discovery of liquid water on Enceladus.

We have recorded two episodes of Astronomy Cast just about Saturn. The first is Episode 59: Saturn, and the second is Episode 61: Saturn’s Moons.

Read more: Is There Water on Saturn?

exposing ywc willful ignorance one post at a time.
I even used same source as you did to refute your bullshit.

You're really, really dumb daws. The reality is,they know very little other then speculation when it comes to other planets.

How do you know kangaroos did not migrate to Australia after the flood ? How did Kangaroos get to Australia in the first place ?

The scriptures say that the animals were brought to Noah by God. The bible does not say Noah went to the animals.

God brought all the animals that were in all the different parts of the world and then brought them back? Cmon man, get a grip. You actually believe that?

your answer just proves you know dick about the science of probabilities.
probability science definition
A number expressing the likelihood of the occurrence of a given event, especially a fraction expressing how many times the event will happen in a given number of tests or experiments. For example, when rolling a six-sided die, the probability of rolling a particular side is 1 in 6, or 1/6 .

The only probability I concern myself with is the reality that non-living matter does not convert itself to living matter.

Non-life does not produce life get it ? Living organisms produce other living organisms can you prove otherwise ?

No, but God said he will judge the ignorant by the condition of their heart but everyone that has been introduced to the truth and either accepts it or rejects you are making your choice, In other words we sleep in the bed we make for ourselves.

So anyone who hears the truth but denies based upon factual evidence is bound for hell, regardless of how good they are. But a person who doesn't hear the message gets a pass if their heart is in the right place?

That hardly seems just.

God brought all the animals that were in all the different parts of the world and then brought them back? Cmon man, get a grip. You actually believe that?

I have answered this before even evolutionist agree with my views animals and humans migrated on land bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back