CREDENCE - Gay Family in New Film - An Eye Opener!

Who cares about a family full of butt-f^&%ery and pole smokers??? I guess just the fags and idiots like you.

Damn this message board needs a gay sub forum so all gay promoters and gay bashers can duke it out happily.

seriously, this is getting out of hand

how can we put their "titles" on ignore too?

Yes, the ludicrous and hateful comments coming from Gay-bashers ARE getting out of hand! No doubt about that. Just read the crap they're saying in their bigotry. I too would love to know if there is a way to ignore all of those bigoted trolls? But realize and bear in mind that this is not a place just for Straights and their pleasure as ALL are welcome with their postings as long as they conform to the standards of this message board.

Last edited:
Though a member of the LGBT community, as ever I"m forced to be fair. Breeders have a point about expressing their displeasure with all the pro-gay threads and arguements. If they talked about their heterosexuality as much it'd get annoying too.

My sex life doesn't have to define me in every other area.

Though a member of the LGBT community, as ever I"m forced to be fair. Breeders have a point about expressing their displeasure with all the pro-gay threads and arguments. If they talked about their heterosexuality as much it'd get annoying too.

My sex life doesn't have to define me in every other area.
And believe me, there is much dirty laundry to find in many Straight closets. Breeders, however, do like to constantly go on a rampage and on the attack when they believe their own sexuality is threatened. That is very telling and they go on endless diatribes trying to justify that they are so straight....yeah, straight....straight to the Gay sections and postings here that is! :lol:

I Think like most movies and shows that are lgbt themed this one will only be demanded by middle aged women.

I don't care for romance and overly emotional movies.

I Think like most movies and shows that are lgbt themed this one will only be demanded by middle aged women.

well apparently this one hasnt even been made yet ....so i dont know what the point of this thread is.....

It's called freedom of speech, sweetcheeks.

If you don't like it, quit the whining and find another forum to troll.

well apparently this one hasnt even been made yet ....so i dont know what the point of this thread is.....

I've seen the trailer. Looks like a great Sci Fi movie about a normal family protecting their child against disaster.

You see what they call you, Breeders

the want people to stay out of their bedrooms but have no problems forcing themselves on others

Last edited:
Here's the trailer:

I just watched it.

Looks like this is a work in progress.

And it is about a gay male couple and their daughter, and the end of the world, and a decision on the part of those two men to give up everything, including their lives, to make sure that their daughter can live on and be part of the evacuation of the Earth.

It's sci-fi, with a real human touch.

If it comes out, I may just watch it. I like pretty much all sci-fi stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back