CREDENCE - Gay Family in New Film - An Eye Opener!

You see what they call you, Breeders

the want people to stay out of their bedrooms but have no problems forcing themselves on others

I like how you are so easily insulted.

Apparently, one single member calls us straight people "breeders", but you use "they".

Who, other than this one member, StaphInfection, is "they"? Name us some names....

Yes, indeed, once again, you have just lied right out your ass.

"Let's roll!"

Last edited:
by the way, did y'all see what happened to Archie yesterday? :(

For most of Archie Andrews’ life, the red-headed comic book icon’s biggest quandary was whether he liked Veronica or Betty.

The character’s impending death comes in Wednesday’s installment of ‘‘Life with Archie,’’ a spin-off series that centers on grown-up renditions of Archie and his Riverdale pals. It brings a bold conclusion to Archie Comics’ four-year-old modern makeover of the squeaky-clean, all-American character.

Freckle-faced Archie will meet his demise when he intervenes in an assassination attempt on senator Kevin Keller, Archie Comics’ first openly gay character, who’s pushing for more gun control in Riverdale. Archie’s death, which was first announced in April, will mark the conclusion of the ‘‘Life with Archie’’ series.

Archie?s death ends modern makeover of classic character - Theater & art - The Boston Globe

I Think like most movies and shows that are lgbt themed this one will only be demanded by middle aged women.

I don't care for romance and overly emotional movies.

well apparently this one hasnt even been made yet ....so i dont know what the point of this thread is.....

I've seen the trailer. Looks like a great Sci Fi movie about a normal family protecting their child against disaster.

well you had better hope they get the funding they need otherwise thats all you are going to see....

They have already had lesbian couples in a bunch of movies and a bunch of television shows, sometimes playing parents.

Lesbians are basically accepted. They should take the L and get out of that group.

Start their own group.

I Think like most movies and shows that are lgbt themed this one will only be demanded by middle aged women.

I don't care for romance and overly emotional movies.

well apparently this one hasnt even been made yet ....so i dont know what the point of this thread is.....

It looks like they are trying to raise money to make it.

That can't be. The OP says "it is a truly great film." The only way a determination such as this can be made is by watching the entire, completed film... To make a statement like that based on anything less would be like reviewing a book by simply looking at the cover.

No way the OP would do that, right?

The film will bomb and lose money for everyone foolish enough to invest in it. Then it will be on HBO so no one could watch it there either.

That can't be. The OP says "it is a truly great film." The only way a determination such as this can be made is by watching the entire, completed film... To make a statement like that based on anything less would be like reviewing a book by simply looking at the cover.

Mick....the OP is a pretty pathetic poster....i have been in quite a few of her threads and she doesnt fare to well.....always seems to "disappear" too....

Mick....the OP is a pretty pathetic poster....i have been in quite a few of her threads and she doesnt fare to well.....always seems to "disappear" too....

Yeah, I have attempted to engage TP on more than one occasion to no avail. It would seem that when the questions, like have you seen the movie, are too tough TP turns tail and runs. At the very least TP will pretend you asked nothing.

Quite cowardly, actually...

Yeah, I have attempted to engage TP on more than one occasion to no avail. It would seem that when the questions, like have you seen the movie, are too tough TP turns tail and runs. At the very least TP will pretend you asked nothing.

well when you say things that you know is bullshit.....what else can you do?...

It is truly a great film whose time has come!

The Randy Report: Sci-fi film to portray LGBT family

Have you seen the film? The whole film?
No, how could I, since it is still in production having started shooting just earlier this year and they are still trying to raise more money for its completion that I think is a very worthwhile project. In my introduction, I did not say the film was completed so don't know how you could have reached that conclusion. What I did say was "This film is truly a First! It presents an excellent challenge to Gay character portrayals. It is truly a great film whose time has come!" Since the film now has a *trailer* that one can look at, that was meant to elicit interest in this film from what we can clearly see from the trailer and to get others interested enough to support it to completion and to know that this film is destined to open eyes like perhaps no other film has done before based upon its content.

Not at all. Your spin on this is quite pathetic also, by the way. You have to realize that there are hundreds upon hundreds of different threads one can visit in this message board and since I tend to visit many of them per day I cannot always return to my original postings to respond tit for tat to every comment made. I have, however, answered an earlier question of yours that is, if you care to read it. I know you like for me to talk to you and that is why you are so antsy for an answer so now you know why I could not get back sooner.

Forum List

Back