Credit to Trump for unifying and presidential Memorial Day tweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the stink of Trump's ass on your face fake? Nope.

Standard lame-ass fare ^ from the Brandon salad tosser, std clap. Zzz

And you’re off topic, too, shit breath. 👍

You’re another pussy who realizes you cannot honestly or logically defend President Potato.

Clipper Haven't you been here long enough to know how to quote a post?... dummy....
Std clap is quite a retard.

And he doesn’t believe in posting on topic.

All troll all the time. Funny thing is, he’s really bad at it.

Topic is Brandon allegedly making America “normal” again. Which is itself funny, since America is so damn great.

So, obviously, these Brandon-bot trolls accept MAGA as a premise! 👍

Trump acts like a child.

His followers act like children.
Dead Election GIF - Dead Election Biden - Discover & Share GIFs

The next national election will be more honest than 2020 and 2022... then you will see the real makeup of the American people....
So you don't intend to back up your idiotic conspiracy theory. Noted.

The next national election will be just as honest as the previous ones. You're going to throw a whiny temper tantrum again if you lose. Just like last time.

So if Trump hd been reelected then Russia would not have invaded Ukraine until another Democrat won the White House?

Makes sense. It was the Crimea under Obama and then Ukraine under biden. Who will they invade under the next democrat? Poland maybe?
Well the War in Donbas (part of Ukraine) was started in 2014. There were cease fire agreement but they never lasted. This current phase is just a continuation. There were cease fires and even under Trump the Russia continued there attack breaking the cease fires.

My comments were more along the line of Trumps comments about communist.

I don't think they're embarrassed in the least.
It wouldn't even occur to them. He communicates at their level.
Respectfully, I disagree.

If “They” are all the voters who supported Trump in 2016 and 2020, I have to believe that many millions of them find this sort of outburst revolting. Millions must be tired of Trump’s lunacy, his “Big Lies” and bigger insults, his insane and dangerous divisiveness. Trump in this message sounds like he is mimicking his worst lowlife fanatic supporters here. But they are not typical of all Republican voters.

What's Trump done for this County other then betray it & trash talk it? A blindfold would suit him just fine.
He compelled NATO nations to cough up more toward their fair share. He got some high quality justices on the bench. He got our economy going again.

He never betrayed our nation. That claim is itself just another std Clap lie. He has praised our nation, you lying twat. He doesn’t trash talk America.

You are an utterly worthless and devoutly dishonest poster. Gfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back