Creepshow Cruz At It Again!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This shenanigan began last night when the Cruz campaign fed a false story to CNN that "Rubio advisers are saying Marco should drop out before the Florida primary". Of course CNN ran the story being as low-rent as Cruz is. Then the Cruz campaign started emailing Hawaii residents the CNN story. This is the same kind of sleazy games Cruz played on Ben Carson. I said earlier today I'd entertain voting for Cruz if Rubio can't make it to 1,237. NO MORE. In fact, I'd vote for the charlatan Trump over the Creepshow canuck.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

screen_shot_20160202_at_12.13.03_pm.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

Rubio camp accuses Cruz of 'dirty tricks' over Hawaii 'dropout' email | Fox News

It's hardball politics, and Rubio needs to get out.

Cruz is the only choice if you want to see regressive policies rolled back, and the democrook party marginalized.

Otherwise we get more "compromise", the democrook agenda gets advanced, and America continues to decline.

• Banned

Cruz is the only choice if you want to see regressive policies rolled back, and the democrook party marginalized.

Otherwise we get more "compromise", the democrook agenda gets advanced, and America continues to decline.

Screw you....tell Cruz to get out, loser.

Why would I do that?

I want the guy who will work to undo the damage done by the meat puppet faggot and undermine the regressive democrook agenda.

Rubio ain't gonna do it.

No one knows what the fuck Trump will do. I don't think he even knows.

Lighten up lefties. Remember when CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election? They should all be in jail but Dan Rather makes about 100k per speech.

• Banned
What's amusing is that anyone would expect anything else from the likes of Cruz.

In addition to being wrong on the issues, Cruz is dishonest and untrustworthy.

Cruz is a lying sack of shit...everything about him makes my skin crawl.

• Banned
Why would I do that?

I want the guy who will work to undo the damage done by the meat puppet faggot and undermine the regressive democrook agenda.

Rubio ain't gonna do it.

No one knows what the fuck Trump will do. I don't think he even knows.

You want to back a lying sack of shit that's on you....Rubio plays fair and will be a good if not great president. All Cruz will ever be is a one-term Senator who ends up an ambulance-chaser doing commercials like: "you better call Saul". :eusa_eh:

Rubio has lied about his effort to pass amnesty.

That is far more egregious than anything Cruz has been accused of lying about.

Rubio would be OK as president, better than Trump IMO. However I want the guy who will undo regressive bullshit, not "compromise" and let more of it be incrementally advanced.

What's amusing is that anyone would expect anything else from the likes of Cruz.

Cruz tells some of the most amazing whoppers. What puzzles me is that when he tells a huge lie, the journalists don't challenge his bullshit. For instance, on Meet the Press recently, my jaw hit the floor when Cruz claimed a Democratic President would appoint liberal justices, and that would mean we would be sandblasting crosses and stars of David off tombstones.

I mean, that's some bullshit a crackhead would make up.

But the host let it pass unchallenged.

Now, I know the host isn't a friend of Cruz. That's for sure. So why didn't he challenge Cruz on that bullshit?

Time limit? Not listening? What the fuck was that?

I see it too often, though, for it to be a time limit thing. Cruz tells huge whoppers and gets away with it.

Bizarre.

Ted Crackhead speaks:

"That we're going to have an election, and if liberals are so confident that the American people want unlimited abortion on demand, want religious liberty torn down, want the Second Amendment taken away, want veterans' memorials torn down, want the crosses and stars of David sandblasted off of the tombstones of our fallen veterans, then go and make the case to the people."

Meet the Press - February 14, 2016

Rubio has lied about his effort to pass amnesty.

That is far more egregious than anything Cruz has been accused of lying about.

Rubio would be OK as president, better than Trump IMO. However I want the guy who will undo regressive bullshit, not "compromise" and let more of it be incrementally advanced.

Now you're lying about Rubio.....birds of a feather. :slap:

Cruz tells some of the most amazing whoppers. What puzzles me is that when he tells a huge lie, the journalists don't challenge his bullshit. For instance, on Meet the Press recently, my jaw hit the floor when Cruz claimed a Democratic President would appoint liberal justices, and that would mean we would be sandblasting crosses and stars of David off tombstones.

I mean, that's some bullshit a crackhead would make up.

But the host let it pass unchallenged.

Now, I know the host isn't a friend of Cruz. That's for sure. So why didn't he challenge Cruz on that bullshit?

Time limit? Not listening? What the fuck was that?

I see it too often, though, for it to be a time limit thing. Cruz tells huge whoppers and gets away with it.

Bizarre.

Did you see him stare at the camera at the end of the shellacking he got from Chris Wallace a couple weeks back? Wallace thanked him for coming on but Tedward wouldn't respond. Rubio should tan his hide with this crap Thursday night....I'm sure Trump would enjoy it immensely.

Sad to see someone supporting dirty politics anything goes man. BFD if you like his positions ... He is still going to screw you no matter how you bend over.

So Cruz is bad because he references news stories.

What is this world coming to when our front runner is a man literally fleeces the elderly and somehow the current runner up is the sleazy one for citing the news?

Rubio should be getting out before Florida.

2 major things make me think less of Cruz................the attack on Carson..............and his TAP dancing on his Tax policy............He still claims that it isn't a VAT........even though places like the Tax Foundation lay it out in spades that it is a VAT.........

Sad to see someone supporting dirty politics anything goes man. BFD if you like his positions ... He is still going to screw you no matter how you bend over.

Dude, you are supporting a candidate who claimed Ben Carson was a pedophile. That's a little bit dirtier than referencing the news

This shenanigan began last night when the Cruz campaign fed a false story to CNN that "Rubio advisers are saying Marco should drop out before the Florida primary". Of course CNN ran the story being as low-rent as Cruz is. Then the Cruz campaign started emailing Hawaii residents the CNN story. This is the same kind of sleazy games Cruz played on Ben Carson. I said earlier today I'd entertain voting for Cruz if Rubio can't make it to 1,237. NO MORE. In fact, I'd vote for the charlatan Trump over the Creepshow canuck.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

screen_shot_20160202_at_12.13.03_pm.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

Rubio camp accuses Cruz of 'dirty tricks' over Hawaii 'dropout' email | Fox News

Amazing that he pulled it again..as well as the I don't know what my people are doing..what a weasel.

He is a creepshow , the biggest snake in the race.

CZDONXqWMAIw03q.jpg

Forum List

Back