Creepy Uncle Joe Can’t Help It: Yet Another Little Girl Sniffed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
upload_2020-1-4_20-27-26.jpeg

Twitter

What kind of freak let’s children into a room they know Biden will be in?

When Biden paws men's wives and strokes their girl children, he is indulging in alpha male behavior. He is making the men his cucks in a display of dominance over them.

He brags about his influence peddling as he knows he will not face consequences. He sniffs children brazenly right in front of their fathers for the same reason. It's an arrogance thing coming from a man who thinks rules are not for him.

But it is ok because he is not only the past vp of a semi black president but he is a front runner in the democratic clown show.

Now if it was a Republican.

And this is what the democrats want? Told you that you that Democrats fell in love with weirdos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But it is ok because he is not only the past vp of a semi black president but he is a front runner in the democratic clown show.

Then he would only be allowed to grab them by the pussy. Biden nor Trump are fit for the job.

Then he would only be allowed to grab them by the pussy. Biden nor Trump are fit for the job.
Problem is you need to prove that it happened. Did it happen in public after his wife promised that it would not happen again?

Like how you forgot to say in my opinion. And that matters how?

Problem is you need to prove that it happened. Did it happen in public after his wife promised that it would not happen again?

Trump is the one who claimed it.

The "biggest" creep is Donald Fatboy Trump! He has 25 sexual assault allegations against him. He is not innocent either! Not by s long shot. Give equal time to the "menace" in the White House.

The "biggest" creep is Donald Fatboy Trump! He has 25 sexual assault allegations against him. He is not innocent either! Not by s long shot. Give equal time to the "menace" in the White House.
He looks like he has lost 10-15 lbs. Can't wait until you find
Billy Bob Clinton nearly bit a womans lip off....Comment?????
Looks like he was flying all over with Epstein on a constant pajama party....Comment????

Btw. Welcome to the board. I'm newer to. This place is mostly polite

Trump is the one who claimed it.

You're lying.

Shocking.

He looks like he has lost 10-15 lbs. Can't wait until you find
Billy Bob Clinton nearly bit a womans lip off....Comment?????
Looks like he was flying all over with Epstein on a constant pajama party....Comment????

Btw. Welcome to the board. I'm newer to. This place is mostly polite

Mostly polite?

I'll have what you're smokin! :)

I thought Biden liked blacks, since his great-granddaddy owned some...

But he never sniffs THEM, does he???

Forum List

Back