Crime rates are NOT lower in the major democrat run cities. Dont believe the BS you're being spoon fed.

City issues stop with city leaders. A president does not direct city leaders.

This narrative that police are out there routinely brutalizing black people is a lie. Only an idiot buys into the liberal narrative.
Well cool. Because crime in towns is low. Biden is doing a good job where he matters. He doesn't matter in cities. Just towns. Got it. LOL.

Well cool. Because crime in towns is low. Biden is doing a good job where he matters. He doesn't matter in cities. Just towns. Got it. LOL.
Biden is doing nothing. Local leadership is responsible either good or bad.

There are many incidents - flash mobs, knockout games, randomly punching people, assaulting motorists when they don’t want their windows washed.
All tiny incidents in the grand scheme of things.
The “fault” lies in reporting unemployment rates and not accounting for low or non participation rates.
Funny, how I never heard of you complain about any of this when your orange god was president.
Again, if you are going to hold other people accountable to their opinion and supporting data, you need to start holding yourself equally accountable.
What fact have I posted that I didn't provide the evidence to back it up?

All tiny incidents in the grand scheme of things.

Funny, how I never heard of you complain about any of this when your orange god was president.

What fact have I posted that I didn't provide the evidence to back it up?
You believe your opinions are facts.

Forum List

Back