crime was on the decline until obama

Reconmark

Why won't you address the fact that the black on black murder rate is so much higher??? You really need to do that, because I won't let it drop.....

Now proceed...
Obviously you are short on reading comprehension...post#33.
Why lie and state that black on black crime "is so much higher"...don't use lies to bolster a weak argument.

Reconmark

Here's the link to the main site, with ALL the links!!!! Have fun....

FBI Expanded Offense Data

So I'm waiting for you to address this, and I don't have all day, dumbass!!!

Rick Nevin, a Virginia economist who consults with the National Center for Healthy Housing (among other studious pursuits) maintains that the decline in crime can be traced to the U.S. ban on lead in gasoline and house paints. In a series of graphs he demonstrates how the drop in the crime rate coincides perfectly with the coming-of-age of the first generation protected from lead exposure. The theory has not been widely researched because how do you study a group that has not been exposed to something? But, lead has long been associated with violent behavior and Nevin insists his research proves a link between the lead ban and a drop in crime not only here in the U.S. but in nine other countries as well.

Reconmark

Why won't you address the fact that the black on black murder rate is so much higher??? You really need to do that, because I won't let it drop.....

Now proceed...
Why lie and state that black on black crime "is so much higher"...don't use lies to bolster a weak argument.

We all know the trouble you guys have with percentages...

Moonglow

So you're saying the problem is the blacks and their criminal tendencies??? Isn't that RACIST???

Some blacks are criminals, just like every race...
But the crime figures for blacks are higher, so you might want to elaborate....
I believe that I am more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person...why, few blacks in my area and there are no Afro-Americans...the cops ran them off years ago...

Where is this paradise?

HereWeGoAgain

Notice he ran off????
image.jpg1_zpsy4xq1diw.jpg

Reconmark

Now proceed...

We all know the trouble you guys have with percentages...
Deaths were down 2 percent but shootings were up 14 pct.
Which means those committing the crimes can't shoot worth &&&&

Moonglow

So you're saying the problem is the blacks and their criminal tendencies??? Isn't that RACIST???

I believe that I am more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person...why, few blacks in my area and there are no Afro-Americans...the cops ran them off years ago...

Where is this paradise?
next to Arkansass , Okiehoma in Missouri..

Moonglow

Where is this paradise?
next to Arkansass , Okiehoma in Missouri..

That's something I noticed when I was visiting my uncle in Excelsior Springs Missouri...you could walk into any store in the area and nothing but white people worked in em.

Forum List

Back