🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crimes of private armies of the USA

storyteller

Apr 9, 2014
I am the participant of war of 2008 between Georgia and Russia. I live in Russia.

Telepathy exists, and investigations of the different countries use telepathy in the work.

There is a set of types of telepathy. At the same time there are superabilities of mentality which allow to kill people at distance.

In methods of remote duels train for example private armies of the USA. Thus the distance for a duel doesn't matter, the speech even can go about a duel with beings from other planets.

In 2008 of intelligence service NATO wanted to kill the president of Abkhazia by means of methods of a remote duel.

I wrote at one forum of the Internet that it isn't necessary to carry out conceived and the NATO prospecting group decided to attack me at first.

Them were three, I was one. As a result we battled for a day.

They couldn't leave me and kill the president of Abkhazia because I showed them serious resistance.

Because of crisis in Ukraine the private army of the USA started over again to intimidate some peace citizens of Russia.

NATO – stop! ! !

I am the participant of war of 2008 between Georgia and Russia. I live in Russia.

Telepathy exists, and investigations of the different countries use telepathy in the work.

There is a set of types of telepathy. At the same time there are superabilities of mentality which allow to kill people at distance.

In methods of remote duels train for example private armies of the USA. Thus the distance for a duel doesn't matter, the speech even can go about a duel with beings from other planets.

In 2008 of intelligence service NATO wanted to kill the president of Abkhazia by means of methods of a remote duel.

I wrote at one forum of the Internet that it isn't necessary to carry out conceived and the NATO prospecting group decided to attack me at first.

They couldn't leave me and kill the president of Abkhazia because I showed them serious resistance.

Because of crisis in Ukraine the private army of the USA started over again to intimidate some peace citizens of Russia.

NATO – stop! ! !

Sprechen sie Deutsch?

When I read the OP, for some reason, this guy came to mind.

hqdefault.jpg

NATO – stop! ! !

First I've heard of it. I did hear about the Russians and psychotronic warfare. What can you tell us about that? Here's a link for those who are not familiar with the term..

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/03/psychotronic-warfare-1860406.html

Your mind being controlled without you knowing it? An entire geographical region "pacified?" Will this be how the wars of the future will be fought? In our minds?

It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority. Major I. Chernishev, Russian army

What is a psychotronic weapon? It is a weapon that emits certain electromagnetic frequencies that can affect the central nervous system and the neural activity of the brain, disrupting its normal activities. This is part of a larger study under several names, electromagnetics, biomagnetics, and others. Apparently, if reports can be believed, the first uses of psychotronic warfare was by the Soviets during the cold war. Some synonyms for psychotronics are synthetic telepathy, subconscious brainwashing. At first when we were writing this article we merged with it the idea of remote viewing. The ideas evolved into each other in practice, but they are two different things. Psychotronics is when machines are added to whatever abilities psychics may have. Thus, we decided to make them separate articles. We begin with a documentary section from a film entitled, Spies Are Us, from the Discovery Science Series.

Comment* Note where it says psychotronics is when machines are added to whatever abilities psychics may have. Remember the thread Stat put up about reading the minds of animals so they could talk and communicate? The dog some type of helmet fixture on his head to collect the data.. as someone pointed out the dog will soon enough learn how to remove it which is why an RFID chip is the perfect solution. The RFID chip can not only read and control your mind - a type of "programming" - it can track you down, it can make you sick, it can identify everything about you in an instant, it kill you if the people at the control panel believe you have become a problem. The RFID chip is the most dangerous psychotronic weapon out there. Don't decide to let them put an RFID in your hand or forehead. It will be the last decision you'll ever make. NOTE* People were being used for experiments with psychotronic warfare back in the 60's. They implanted the chip into their brains without their knowledge - hundreds of Europeans were complaining that this had been done to them. The stories of what happened to them were horrific. These people were used as guniea pigs without their knowledge. Today they know this technology works which is why they are going to have to find a way to force the world to take it because it won't happen willingly. The Cloud banking which will replace our dollar after it collapses is all based off of RFID chip implanted in the account holder. I'm guess they will try to force people to take it when they cannot access their own money. I've also heard they would deliver it by claiming it was a mandatory vaccination and anyone who won't take it goes to an internment camp for what they will claim is quarantine... I believe the Soviets, Germans and Americans were all working on the same technology. Imagine Vladimir Putin and Achminijad in control of the RFID technology and forcing it upon the world. This type of weapon in their hands would give them the power to rule the world without ever a chance of a rebellion. Sci fi? No. Truth is stranger than fiction. The technology is here already. *** Project Bluebeam which Serge Monast exposed before his children were taken by the govt & he was murdered in the 90's. Govt claimed Project Bluebeam was a wash. That was a lie. They induced a heart attack to kill him in order to keep their plans for Bluebeam quiet. Look up Serge Monast and Project Bluebeam.

Last edited:
Seriously get some help.

Give the guy a break. He may not understand the details but he obviously knows something about psychotronic warfare. Interesting story! Many years ago when I was reading scientist / military chat rooms I came across a Russian guy who was talking about psychotronic warfare! Some others wanted to shut him up and did the usual spin of he's crazy, he's insane, etc.. so I thought I would look up the word. I couldn't find anything on it. Nothing! Today? Today they are writing about it. This isn't something they are "working on" - this is something they have! As in right now...

NATO – stop! ! !

Abkhazia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like your president is in the thick of it here. It just occured to me that you may not be under psychotronic warfare attack - it sounds more like the Kremlin Satanists at work. They have Hitlers altar to Satan inside the Kremlin now. They moved it there after WWII and made an exact replica for Lenins grave ( Lenin was a satanist, Marx was a high priest in satanism, the inner circle of communism was named Hell by the Communists -they were all Lucifer worshipers too - Alisnksy was a Lucifer worshiper - look up Marx & Satan by Richard Wurmbrand ) Your only protection under such an attack would be to gather your top christian prayer intercessors in the country to pray over your president and also for you. Satanists are operating in a telepathy type style warfare against your mind through their incantations, spells, etc. You can war against it with no problem. Get with a team of interecessors that are living holy and pray in the Holy Ghost. Pray through until you have the victory. I'll be praying for your president and ask others to join in the effort.

Seriously get some help.

Give the guy a break. He may not understand the details but he obviously knows something about psychotronic warfare. Interesting story! Many years ago when I was reading scientist / military chat rooms I came across a Russian guy who was talking about psychotronic warfare! Some others wanted to shut him up and did the usual spin of he's crazy, he's insane, etc.. so I thought I would look up the word. I couldn't find anything on it. Nothing! Today? Today they are writing about it. This isn't something they are "working on" - this is something they have! As in right now...

"The men who stare at goats." was a halfway decent movie on the subject, not that I give any credence to remote viewing. I find it amazing that given billions to waste the defense establishment will entertain anything, even this, to feel like they have an edge.

I'm sorry - I find this entire thread unbelievable.

I believe in many things, but a "remote duel" is not amongst them.

I doubt even that you are who you say you are and instead, are just trying to pull one over on us.

Nina Kulagina could move things by force of thought.

w_w_w.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldihJzEQeg

In Russia live indigo people who are able to speak telepathic with each other.

The about 70 000 indigo lives in the territory of the former USSR.

Seriously get some help.

I agree. It may have been used on him lol.

Forum List

Back