Criminal non-Americans to be counted?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I seem the Wet Backs might be counted in the next census if certain states get the High Court to drop a question on the census. Some people don't know that the location of the population lives depends on how many House seats can be given. This might shift the House to a Progressive/Democratic stance. So now the High Court has to make the decision yes or no.

Advocates for states, cities, counties and mayors suing to block the citizenship question because they fear it will prompt noncitizens and recent immigrants to avoid being counted insist that calling on high-level officials to testify is not as rare as federal government lawyers suggest.

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood’s office said in a letter to the 2nd Circuit Saturday that lawyers there recently became aware that during the Carter administration, Secretary of Commerce Philip Klutznick was forced into at least one deposition in a suit alleging the 1980 Census undercounted New Yorkers.

“That this deposition took place provides additional confirmation that, contrary to defendants’ suggestion, a deposition of Secretary Ross would not be unprecedented,” Deputy New York Solicitor General Steven Wu wrote.

this is all dumbshit

US should:
deport all illegals!!
strengthen/enhance border security-ICE/etc
cut legal immigration/etc

I can guarantee you that no illegal immigrant will be taking the census. :laugh:
With what will you be backing your guarantee?
Experience. I know plenty of american citizens that dont participate in the census let alone people trying to hide from the government due to being an illegal immigrant.
You apparently don't even understand my question. How are you going to enforce you guarantee? If any illegal immigrants participate in the census, what are you going to do to rectify the problem? I suspect nothing, making your guarantee worthless.

I can guarantee you that no illegal immigrant will be taking the census. :laugh:

Then why are the idiot libtardos making such a big deal about the question being in the census? Do you ever think before you post?
Probably the principle of the matter. Of course I think before I post. What made you ask such a stupid question?

If the question isn't on the census libtarded politicians will encourage the illegal aliens to vote to get more representation..

You're a valley girl, amirite?

Then why are the idiot libtardos making such a big deal about the question being in the census? Do you ever think before you post?
Probably the principle of the matter. Of course I think before I post. What made you ask such a stupid question?

If the question isn't on the census libtarded politicians will encourage the illegal aliens to vote to get more representation..

You sound like an idiot. You cant vote if you are an illegal alien.

Experience. I know plenty of american citizens that dont participate in the census let alone people trying to hide from the government due to being an illegal immigrant.
You apparently don't even understand my question. How are you going to enforce you guarantee? If any illegal immigrants participate in the census, what are you going to do to rectify the problem? I suspect nothing, making your guarantee worthless.
What made you think I was going to enforce my guarantee? If a illegal immigrant participates in the census I will just remark to myself that I was wrong. However, I know that wont be happening.

Even if the question of citizenship is on the form, people don't have to answer that question to be counted. Thus, the count of illegal immigrants can have a major effect the number of congressional representatives and electoral votes from each state.

Yup, you're a valley girl alright. The number of representatives in the House of Representatives are based on population so the more people on the census the more votes they get.

Find yourself a civics book for fuck sakes.

Yup, you're a valley girl alright. The number of representatives in the House of Representatives are based on population so the more people on the census the more votes they get.

Find yourself a civics book for fuck sakes.
Youre an idiot. illegal aliens cant vote dummy.

Even if the question of citizenship is on the form, people don't have to answer that question to be counted. Thus, the count of illegal immigrants can have a major effect the number of congressional representatives and electoral votes from each state.
That doesnt really change my point. Illegal aliens are too afraid and non trusting of the government to take part in a census.

What made you think I was going to enforce my guarantee? If a illegal immigrant participates in the census I will just remark to myself that I was wrong. However, I know that wont be happening.
I didn't think you would enforce your guarantee. You don't have the ability to enforce such a guarantee, thus you once again demonstrated that you are FOS by stating that you guarantee it. Your guarantee is worthless.

I didn't think you would enforce your guarantee. You don't have the ability to enforce such a guarantee, thus you once again demonstrated that you are FOS by stating that you guarantee it. Your guarantee is worthless.
I wasnt making the guarantee to provide any value or worth to you or anyone else. I was making the guarantee to educate you and the the other fool.

Forum List

Back