🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Criminals forced Chicago cops to release suspect...blood is about to run in Chicago streets....

Which is precisely why every single homocide needs to go to a trial by jury. NO EXCEPTIONS!

They typically do. A homicide is the illegal killing of a human being.

If an investigation shows a killing to be done legally, there is no homicide.
A "homicide," is a death caused by a man. Whether it is justifiable homicide or not, should be left to a jury. In every instance...

Yes, cops have a hard job. I know that, and I have no desire to be a cop. I'm also aware they have legal limits to what they are allowed to do. They aren't supposed to let their mood or their prejudices govern what they do. I'm sure someone who applies for the job has that same information. If they don't think they can do that hard job, they shouldn't be cops.
I don’t disagree. Many have walked away from this line of work for just those reasons, and others to boot. Myself included.

And many are still there making their own rules, and reveling in their own power. Those are the reason people don't trust cops, and certainly don't respect them.
And why should they? The police serve the “state” not “the people”. Individual officers, at their personal discretion MAY choose to do so; but by and large Leo’s are not your neighbor, not your buddy, seldom your Hero; and never your friend. “Anything YOU say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST YOU!” Does it need to be spelled out more clearly?

You tell me why they should. Cops were once seen as fair, and were respected bu=y most of the people. Now, many see them as just another gang that uses a badge instead of colors to signify their gang affiliation. An entire neighborhood rose up to protect 2 citizens from what they considered to be unfair treatment by jack booted thugs. Cops have a problem of their own causing, and only cops can fix that.

Funny I never thought cops were just a gang but then again most people who obey the law and mind their own business never have any interaction with th cops

Perhaps not in your town.

Yes, cops have a hard job. I know that, and I have no desire to be a cop. I'm also aware they have legal limits to what they are allowed to do. They aren't supposed to let their mood or their prejudices govern what they do. I'm sure someone who applies for the job has that same information. If they don't think they can do that hard job, they shouldn't be cops.
I don’t disagree. Many have walked away from this line of work for just those reasons, and others to boot. Myself included.

And many are still there making their own rules, and reveling in their own power. Those are the reason people don't trust cops, and certainly don't respect them.
And why should they? The police serve the “state” not “the people”. Individual officers, at their personal discretion MAY choose to do so; but by and large Leo’s are not your neighbor, not your buddy, seldom your Hero; and never your friend. “Anything YOU say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST YOU!” Does it need to be spelled out more clearly?

You tell me why they should. Cops were once seen as fair, and were respected bu=y most of the people. Now, many see them as just another gang that uses a badge instead of colors to signify their gang affiliation. An entire neighborhood rose up to protect 2 citizens from what they considered to be unfair treatment by jack booted thugs. Cops have a problem of their own causing, and only cops can fix that.

Funny I never thought cops were just a gang but then again most people who obey the law and mind their own business never have any interaction with th cops
Most people who bend knee, and submit to the will of the Bloods, Crips, and MS13; never have a problem with them either... Aside from the possible dislike of what they do...

Which is precisely why every single homocide needs to go to a trial by jury. NO EXCEPTIONS!

A "homicide," is a death caused by a man. Whether it is justifiable homicide or not, should be left to a jury. In every instance...

A judicially sanctioned killing (one done within the law) is not a homicide. State sponsored execution isn't homicide. As you pointed out earlier, use of deadly force in self-defense isn't homicide.

A 'justifiable' homicide is a killing of a human outside of state sanction but with extenuating circumstances that preclude prosecution for that homicide.

Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

If, for example, the killing did not meet the Mens Rea test, it may be considered 'justifiable', therefore, not a homicide.

A judicially sanctioned killing (one done within the law) is not a homicide. State sponsored execution isn't homicide. As you pointed out earlier, use of deadly force in self-defense isn't homicide.

A 'justifiable' homicide is a killing of a human outside of state sanction but with extenuating circumstances that preclude prosecution for that homicide.

If, for example, the killing did not meet the Mens Rea test, it may be considered 'justifiable', therefore, not a homicide.
In the "legal" dictionary... I'm speaking In the general sense. In the general sense, any killing of a person, is a homicide.

hom·i·cide
(hŏm′ĭ-sīd′, hō′mĭ-)
n.
1. The killing of one person by another, regardless of intention or legality.
2. A person who kills another person.

Use whatever dictionary, or definition you want. One can talk about law, without using "its" dictionary. The concept of what I'm saying couldn't be simpler. If one person, kills another; take it to trial, and let a jury decide... Is that too hard to grasp?

In the "legal" dictionary... I'm speaking In the general sense. In the general sense, any killing of a person, is a homicide.

hom·i·cide
(hŏm′ĭ-sīd′, hō′mĭ-)
n.

Use whatever dictionary, or definition you want. One can talk about law, without using "its" dictionary. The concept of what I'm saying couldn't be simpler. If one person, kills another; take it to trial, and let a jury decide... Is that too hard to grasp?

If you're speaking about prosecution of crimes within the law, you need to use the legal meaning of words.

hom·i·cide
(hŏm′ĭ-sīd′, hō′mĭ-)
n.

If you're speaking about prosecution of crimes within the law, you need to use the legal meaning of words.
Well fortunately, I'm on the outside looking in. Criticizing our judicial system in general. As such I have far more words, and definitions at my disposal.

No...the problem is the democrats who control these cities, the politicians, the judges and prosecutors, keep letting repeat, known, violent gun offenders out of jail over and over again......that is the only problem we have. It doesn't matter how many people you lock up if you let the violent gun criminals out of jail on bail, and out of prison in under 3 years...

Hey, funny thing. The British only lock up 80K people... and they have almost no gun murders... Funny, that. Same with the Japanese, the Germans, The French.

Don't lock up people unless you absolutely have to.
Don't let them have guns.

Again, not seeing what you are whining about. This is the kind of Second Amendment Solution you say you want to see against the government.

Funny thing, when they allowed their people to own guns...they didn't have gun murders....when they banned guns....they had a spike in gun murders, then they went back to the same number of gun murders...

Another funny thing...as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years...our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 72%....out violent crime rate went down 75%

Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens do not increase the gun crime or gun murder rate...

The rate of fatherless boys increases the gun murder rate.

Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens do not increase the gun crime or gun murder rate...

Yeah, actually it does.

Countries that ban guns don't have gun murder rates that are that high.

This COuntry has gun murder rates in the thousands.

But you KEEP AVOIDING the issue. For YEARS, you gun nuts have been telling us the reason why you wants you some guns is because you want to fights the government.

Well, here you had a case of a community using their guns to fight off the government.

You should be totally cheering this.... If this was a community of inbred rednecks in a red state chasing off ATFE or BLM agents trying to hook someone up, you'd be cheering.

So I'm not seeing what your complaint is here.

Perhaps not in your town.
Perhaps not in most towns

Forum List

Back