Crisp Crispie has the lowest approval rating in history.

R

rdean

Chris Christie has the lowest approval rating for any governor in Quinnipiac's entire history

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is historically disliked, a Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday has found. The Republican governor is disapproved of by New Jersey voters 77 percent to 19 percent, the lowest rating recorded for any governor in Quinnipiac's more than 20 years of polling.

------------------------------------

No wonder Crispie was desperate to get a new job from Trump.

I remember when Republicans were saying Crispie is "real". He "tells it like it is".

Will he be able to afford that second seat when he rides coach?

U.S fliers believe obese should buy second seat - NBC News

Who?
Oh yeah, that Obama ass kisser.
image.jpeg

Chris Christie has the lowest approval rating for any governor in Quinnipiac's entire history

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is historically disliked, a Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday has found. The Republican governor is disapproved of by New Jersey voters 77 percent to 19 percent, the lowest rating recorded for any governor in Quinnipiac's more than 20 years of polling.

------------------------------------

No wonder Crispie was desperate to get a new job from Trump.

I remember when Republicans were saying Crispie is "real". He "tells it like it is".

Will he be able to afford that second seat when he rides coach?

U.S fliers believe obese should buy second seat - NBC News

I believe when Christie endorsed Trump during the primary, Christie's campaign manager actually started a petition to relieve him of his governor's seat--LOL

If he hadn't chosen to help his state and people after the Hurricane Sandy disaster, republicans would still love him.

If he hadn't chosen to help his state after the Hurricane Sandy disaster, republicans would still love him.

Chris Christie is a crook. He's definitely not someone anyone could trust. Bridgegate--there's no way you'll ever convince me that subordinate's under Christie made a decision (all by themselves) to shut down a very busy bridge to one lane, for 4 days, in retaliation of a mayor across the bridge that didn't endorse Christie, while Christie claims he had nothing to do with it--LOL
176011_600.jpg

Last edited:
If he hadn't chosen to help his state after the Hurricane Sandy disaster, republicans would still love him.

Chris Christie is a crook. He's definitely not someone anyone could trust. Bridgegate--there's no way you'll ever convince me that subordinate's under Christie made a decision (all by themselves) to shut down a very busy bridge to one lane, for 4 days in retribution of a mayor across the bridge that didn't endorse Christie.
Oh I can't stand Christie. I just think that it's funny how he was the champion of the GOP until he did his job and helped his constituents.

Forum List

Back