Critics of Israel: What WOULD have been the Proper Response by Israel to the Hamas Attacks?

Then name one single territory or country the US has annexed.

Or buy a dictionary and quiet down.
Basically - the entire today's USA territory incl. Alaska.
Plus e.g. The Philippines, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam, the Marianas, Samoa, etc. - now buy a history book, or keep quiet.

Israel does not target women and children like Hamas. Which is why you worded your statement the way you did. You're not clever.
Oh yes they do! The IDF has deliberately murdered over 2000 Palestinian children since 2014.

From the boots on the ground who were there...

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

I said the Pals can leave Gaza, which is true

But import munitions from Iran by sea?

No
No, they cannot leave the area by land, air or sea without Israeli permission!

In regards to your dumbass munitions comment, are you saying Gazans don't have a right to defend themselves? Well, you need weapons for that!

Well, unlike your imaginary sky friend, I actually exist.

Come back when you can coherently organize your thoughts.
You take our Lord seriously when you want to:

You are right... I find it hard to believe God cares about the Jews but still let the Holocaust happen.

No, they cannot leave the area by land, air or sea without Israeli permission!

In regards to your dumbass munitions comment, are you saying Gazans don't have a right to defend themselves? Well, you need weapons for that!
They can't have any. They strapped too many bombs to little kids. They lost their privileges.

No, he doesn't know or care what the law is or have any compassion for the Palestinians. He is just passionately antisemitic.
I’m horrified by the antisemitism raging from the leftists.

My mother’s college is on the news tonight. When she went, it was a highly competitive institution where students were serious and respectful. Tonight, they are screaming ”WE are HAMAS too!” and that the massacre and torture of innocent Jews is justified. The degree of brainwashing and hate for the decent side, and support for savages, is terrifying.

Lie.

The IDF targeted evil death cultists that hide behind when and children.

Your disgusting lies will not stand.
You know the difference between me and you? I can prove what I say!

1697152388341.png

Ya know, Israeli's are also one of the biggest pussies on the planet! Because they don't have the balls to take responsibility for their own actions. 2.2 million Gazans are not terrorists and its none of Israel's god-damn business who the Pals choose to be their leaders!

Fucking Israel is a terrorist organization! The Likud Party was started by former members of Irgun, which was a Zionist terrorist group! Bibi Netanfuckyou, is a terrorist.

You repeating the same lie over and over will not make it true.

"Palestine" never accepted and never will accept a two states solution.

Hamas' charter is heavily clear in that.

Oh yes they do! The IDF has deliberately murdered over 2000 Palestinian children since 2014.

From the boots on the ground who were there...

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”
And yet the ICC found no evidence of war crimes and no fault with the IDF's investigations. But the good news is in Israel people are free to criticize the government even in the harshest terms, whereas they would be dead if they criticized either the Hamas or PLO governments in that way.

Forum List

Back