Critics of Israel: What WOULD have been the Proper Response by Israel to the Hamas Attacks?

You just murdered 70 women and children fleeing Gaza and I personally saw a Missile strike on first responders. Israel has murdered over 2000 children since 2014. Deliberately murdered!

It was actually a side road charge planted by Hamas,
as they threaten and execute Gazans seeking to escape for treason.

Let me understand your position, the grandiose accusations against Israel
with the made up round numbers - are meant as an excuse for the massacre?
Because you only tend to remember children when Hamas exploits their death for propaganda.

You mean like the indiscriminate early morning sneak attack bombing of Israel that Hamas carried out a week ago. I don't recall Hamas making any warnings. Run along idiot. Your head is firmly implanted in your ass.
Not really like that at all.

Hamas had no military objective or reason for attacking Israeli power infrastructure (which they did). It was done to harm civilians.

Israel, however, is chasing an enemy that hides in and under civilian buildings and areas. They have a valid military objective, in cutting the power.

Because they control everything that goes into and out of Gaza. If there is no occupation, then why can't Gazans leave? If there is no occupation, why can't they fish or farm without getting shot at?

That is self-contradictory, every point is incorrect.
They do leave, about half a million left Gaza through Egypt in recent year.
Apparently they could, it's an industry most fishermen didn't use business for contraband.
If that's what you think defines an occupation, then you use the words not knowing what they are.

Islamist pseudo-intellectual gibberish appeals to the uneducated, the main source of illiteracy in the region.

Greece annually translates five times more books from English than the entire Arab world, and currently, 65 million Arab adults are illiterate.

The closer Hamas psychopaths see their end,

the more they want to talk about the UN and rules of war...

Now, humanity sees when these rules don't apply to the filth of evil.

The occupation doesn't exist. That is their land. The PLO simply refuses to live with Jews.
They're nothing but a pack of bigots that want to murder their neighbors.

Because they control everything that goes into and out of Gaza. If there is no occupation, then why can't Gazans leave? If there is no occupation, why can't they fish or farm without getting shot at?

Okay, let's work with this. Do you agree that Israel (like all other countries) has a right to control its own borders and is neither obligated to permit entry to foreign nationals nor to provide goods to another sovereign nation? Therefore, "end the occupation" comes down to permitting Gaza control of its own territorial waters and air space. Would you agree?

Today I was near the TV for a while, and there is Jewish propaganda coming out of every crevice. Poor innocent Israelis were attacked for nothing by scary scoundrels from a gangster enclave. Not a word about how Jews have been oppressing this sector for years, how they simply killed Arabs, how they stole Palestinian gas and how they sold water to Gaza at triple the price, how they squeezed the land and how they expelled Palestinians - nothing at all, nothing.
The mouthpiece of the Jewish hutzpah is pumping at full throttle.

Today I was near the TV for a while, and there is Jewish propaganda coming out of every crevice. Poor innocent Israelis were attacked for nothing by scary scoundrels from a gangster enclave. Not a word about how Jews have been oppressing this sector for years, how they simply killed Arabs, how they stole Palestinian gas and how they sold water to Gaza at triple the price, how they squeezed the land and how they expelled Palestinians - nothing at all, nothing.

And if any of that was true, do you think in any of that would justify their savagery?

More like THE FINAL reminder why it's the Dove-tail Lefties,
who drove out that filth in the War of Independence.

Last edited:
Should Israel Finish Off Hamas and Take Gaza Forever More!

2014 same damn thing

Oh, I think it's pretty much inevitable. Just like the end of South Africa Apartheid was inevitable.

Allah and Yahweh are the same fucked up God. I know it's easy to get them confused with Satan, as the Bible God likes to murder babies and torture his followers.

And when did the Palestinians agree to those "Legal instruments"?

What makes Israel look bad is that they bomb the Palestinians to start with. They were bombing them before the attack on 10/7.
Israel is bombing locations that rockets were launched from. What part of that concept don't you grasp? Israel has been hit by over 20,000 rockets. That's twenty THOUSAND rockets! Of course Israel bombs the Palestinians. They see where the rockets originate from and they target that site.

Oh, I think it's pretty much inevitable. Just like the end of South Africa Apartheid was inevitable.

Allah and Yahweh are the same fucked up God. I know it's easy to get them confused with Satan, as the Bible God likes to murder babies and torture his followers.

And when did the Palestinians agree to those "Legal instruments"?

What makes Israel look bad is that they bomb the Palestinians to start with. They were bombing them before the attack on 10/7.
Allah is Satan
. It's man that is fucked up, look at libs for an example.

Forum List

Back