🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crooked Hillary Still Mouthing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lie. Trump never called the press the enemy of the people

Even if he had, in most cases he would be right.

Most of the press are not journalists. They're apparatchiks of a criminal organization that is indeed the enemy of the people and the COTUS. The greatest threat our nation faces to the freedom and prosperity of the country is the DNC. Most "journalists" endeavor to shield the criminal actions of their political whores while attempting to marginalize the opposition.

They are no longer (assuming they ever were) an independent collective of people who worked to expose corruption and scandal of those who sought and held political power.

The irony is that Trump called fake news the enemy of the people, and leftists defend fake news by lying and saying he said he's against all press. Leftists, defending liars with lies. It's how they roll

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

Hillary should be shot for treason.

I wonder what she has on the Deep State that keeps justice at bay?

Well, she WAS the kingpin of the Cocaine imports by the CIA. Perhaps she has proof that every branch of our government was complicit, as everyone already knows they were.
Ha ha ha
You need a psychiatric work up man. Your lies get more bizarre by the day.
The fact you actually believe this Sean Hannity, Alex Jones type lunacy shows you’re one sandwich short of a picnic.

From the guy who believes Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz and Keith Liebermann, that's classic
Who is Keith Lieberman ? You mean Keith Obermann? Ha!
You can’t address my point on the grounds you’ll incriminate yourself so you deflect your ass off.
Same ole tired nonsensical deplorable tactics. You idiots need a new game plan.

You whip out the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and then can’t defend them because you know you’re full of shit.
Noted.

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Well, she WAS the kingpin of the Cocaine imports by the CIA. Perhaps she has proof that every branch of our government was complicit, as everyone already knows they were.
:cuckoo:
iu

It makes me feel good that deranged, mentally ill Repugs such as yourself are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton. She's no longer in office or running for office, but your dumb ass is still whining and crying about her. Way to go, Hillary!

Another bed wetting liberal parasite's sock account, oh boy. Just what the world needs...

/ignore

It always cracks me up the idiot leftists who blamed eight years of Obama's failures on W. Then the day Trump takes office, it's all his fault

Does anyone need to remind you where the economy was when Obama took office? It was due to the last tax cut experiment that the GOP attempted. We were heading into the greatest recession since the great depression. Obama pulled us out and handed the Liar in Chief a solid economy. His tariffs will have inflation in double digits by the end of the year. The he will blame that on Obama...

Just Marxist rhetoric. That tax cuts would cause a recession is moronic and even leftist economists wouldn't support you on that idiotic statement

[
You can’t address my point on the grounds you’ll incriminate yourself you you deflect your ass off.

You whip out the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and then can’t defend them because you know you’re full of shit.
Noted.

Say stupid fuck, doesn't Olbermann work for Russian TV now?

Yep, he sure does...

You North Koreans sure are some dumb motherfuckers.

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

iu

You are very pathetic....typical Trumpette...

The reason I hope Hillary doesn't run is that she's become such a dog whistle for the far-fringe-right.

The hatred and mouth foaming blots out any reasonable conversation.

The same seems to be going with some people on the far-left. they are unable to objectively admit when the other side may have a point.

First think we do, we get rid of the Tribalists.

LOL, from the mindless leftist drone, classic.

Hillary's not a dog whistle, but you're right if you remove the whistle

Most of the press are not journalists. They're apparatchiks of a criminal organization that is indeed the enemy of the people and the COTUS. The greatest threat our nation faces to the freedom and prosperity of the country is the DNC. Most "journalists" endeavor to shield the criminal actions of their political whores while attempting to marginalize the opposition.

They are no longer (assuming they ever were) an independent collective of people who worked to expose corruption and scandal of those who sought and held political power.

The irony is that Trump called fake news the enemy of the people, and leftists defend fake news by lying and saying he said he's against all press. Leftists, defending liars with lies. It's how they roll
omg.
No Trump isn’t against all press. Just the valid free press that keeps tracks of every lie and revolting things he says and does.
Of course he doesn’t include the official state media like Fox, Breitbart , Drudge who are so far up his ass even he has difficulty finding them sometimes.

It makes me feel good that deranged, mentally ill Repugs such as yourself are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton. She's no longer in office or running for office, but your dumb ass is still whining and crying about her. Way to go, Hillary!

Another bed wetting liberal parasite's sock account, oh boy. Just what the world needs...

/ignore

It always cracks me up the idiot leftists who blamed eight years of Obama's failures on W. Then the day Trump takes office, it's all his fault

Does anyone need to remind you where the economy was when Obama took office? It was due to the last tax cut experiment that the GOP attempted. We were heading into the greatest recession since the great depression. Obama pulled us out and handed the Liar in Chief a solid economy. His tariffs will have inflation in double digits by the end of the year. The he will blame that on Obama...

Just Marxist rhetoric. That tax cuts would cause a recession is moronic and even leftist economists wouldn't support you on that idiotic statement

The first time in US History when tax cuts were extended to the wealthy while we were fighting two wars...right.

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

iu

Tell us again how tax cuts caused the 2007 recession, shit fer brains?

Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

iu

I just did loser....

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

Ha ha ha
You need a psychiatric work up man. Your lies get more bizarre by the day.
The fact you actually believe this Sean Hannity, Alex Jones type lunacy shows you’re one sandwich short of a picnic.

From the guy who believes Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz and Keith Liebermann, that's classic

Stupid spell checker. You're like a pig that just dug up a truffle. Congratulations on that!

You can’t address my point on the grounds you’ll incriminate yourself so you deflect your ass off.

Noted.

Can you translate that to English for me? I don't speak gobbledygook

omg.
No Trump isn’t against all press. Just the valid free press that keeps tracks of every lie and revolting things he says and does.
Of course he doesn’t include the official state media like Fox, Breitbart , Drudge who are so far up his ass even he has difficulty finding them sometimes.

Interesting your defense of my calling you a liar for saying Trump is against the press is to agree that I'm right.

So if Trump isn't against all press, then why did you lie that he is?

Knowing there are imbeciles like him free in society is why I keep a fire extinguisher, first aid kits, an AR15 and a shotgun im my truck.

Idiocy that intense is a danger to our society and I like to be able to assist and give aid to the victims of the accidents and crimes committed by libturds.

As repugnant as the concept of abortion is, anything that results in fewer bed wetting moonbats stealing our oxygen must be maintained.

iu

I just did loser....

Oh you DID, huh fucktard?

Posted all kinds of numbers and the opinions of vast swaths of economists?

:lol:

Jim, you may be a liar, and you are clearly dumb as a fucking stump, but at least you're devoid of even a hint of integrity. :thup:

Last edited:

/ignore

The first time in US History when tax cuts were extended to the wealthy while we were fighting two wars...right.

You said it caused the recession. That's just stupid. Once you convince even leftist economists of that, let me know

[
Bob Mueller is current investigating foreign cash into Trump’s campaign while you idiots have your customary circle jerk. It will be be greater than the 4th of July with your heads exploding when your criminal president gets multiple indictments. Can’t wait.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has run his witch hunt as far as it will go.

Now Justice is coming after his team of thugs and goons. We know that Clinton colluded with Russia to fix the election, that is just fact. We know that the FBI colluded with Russia to fix the election. We know Torquemada had people as part of the witch hunt who have engaged in treason, those being Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. If the investigation into the FISA fraud turns up evidence that the Mewler-Torquemada witch hunt was conducted with the intent of overthrowing a legally elected president, which is obvious at this point, Torquemada is guilty of treason.

Once the Nunes memo came out, you Stalinist traitors were fucked, even though you are too stupid to grasp it.
Yet more utter nonsense and predictions like all of your side’s other predictions of which NONE have ever come true.
Bob Mueller has more integrity in one fingernail than Trump has in his whole spray tanned orange dyed body.
That’s why he was picked for the job. Because his credentials are impeccable and he’s respected far and wide.
Nunes is a proven traitor when he went from the secrecy of privileged info of the House Intelligence Committee and ran to Trump squealing his ass off.
I’m going to laugh so hard when your criminal prez is indicted on multiple charges and all you dopes will be able to do is meekly whimper” fake news.”
I’m sure Hillary will be laughing heartily too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back