Crooked Rick Snyder, the criminal governor who poisoned Flint, has finished his term in Michigan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this soon-to-be ex-Governor must answer for his actions of forcing a majority-black city to drink poisoned water for years

Gov. Whitmer— I implore you to not waste a day in resolving this tragedy. We are all counting on you.

this soon-to-be ex-Governor must answer for his actions of forcing a majority-black city to drink poisoned water for years

Gov. Whitmer— I implore you to not waste a day in resolving this tragedy. We are all counting on you.

And Flint's water supply is still poisoned, intentionally.

Gov. Whitmer— I implore you to not waste a day in resolving this tragedy. We awre all counting on you.
Flint solved its water problem. Do you honestly believe the majority of large cities DONT have a lead problem? Comes with an aged infrastructure

I think this is a post from Basque's alter ego. He admits 2 posters use his name.

I think this is a post from Basque's alter ego. He admits 2 posters use his name.
there's a reason its called "bromance"!

He won't pay for what he did. People under him will go to prison.

Same thing is happening in New Jersey

'How Did All These Men Escape Justice?' Former Aide Lashes Out at Chris Christie as She’s Sentenced for Bridgegate

Christie, along with many of his “closest associates,” were mentioned repeatedly during Kelly’s seven-week trial, she said, but have not been sentenced. “How did all these men escape justice?” she asked.

Uh, the Flint city council voted to change the water supply contract from the safe source they had been using to a different source, and the different source was contaminated. Guess which party has long controlled the Flint city council? It starts a D.

Forum List

Back