Crooks proved how easy it is for a nobody to take out a sitting president. Just like Lee Harvey Oswald

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Last edited:
It's not easy but it can be made easy if the shooter is facilitated by government confederates on completing the task.

Not to mention the obvious clusterfk by SS agents, if indeed that played a part.

Especially if the protection units are willing participants. They don't have to be actively involved in setting a shooter in place, just second rate and indifferent in doing their job, like all other government employees.

To be fair, we really don't know how easy it was for Lee Harvey Oslwald as the FBI won't allow the release of the information on that assassination to this day. Let's hope they are more transparent with Crooks.

Especially if the protection units are willing participants. They don't have to be actively involved in setting a shooter in place, just second rate and indifferent in doing their job, like all other government employees.
Don't be afraid to quote me if you're trying to get attention. I usually just ignore the other bullshit such as fake news, thumb up, thumb down, etc.

The concerted effort by others has failed.

Otherwise, you're finally onto something.

Crooks a simpleton and snot nosed kid just like LHO, Hinckley, Booth
All got close proximity to pull it off.
spare me the kennedy conspiracy ####. If crooks could pull it off so could LHO.... alone.

I think you are too often in error, but on this Occam's Razor supports you. It is what it seems.

To be fair, we really don't know how easy it was for Lee Harvey Oslwald as the FBI won't allow the release of the information on that assassination to this day. Let's hope they are more transparent with Crooks.

~~~~~~
Your evaluation is clos. But what makes you think the the "FBI" will be any more transparent than they've under this regime.
Whatever information that they glean that is detrimental to Mayorkas, Cheatle, DHS, and this regime will be buried deep in the blackest hole they can find.
Don't forget. they still haven't caught the Jan 5th bomber, or who left the cocaine in the White House.

Forum List

Back