Crossing the unpresidential line: Media excoriates Clinton for banning a reporter from NH campaign

Screw the a-hole RW propagandist liar. Not a real reporter. lol. The whole putrid Pub prpaganda machine is a disgrace, and this epitome of it deserves no respect from this campaign. No laws broken, Pubs do it all the time, hater dupes.

Fool. When the campaign refused to allow the designated pool reporter in this case the DM reporter, they effectively fucked over all the media involved in the pool.

Clinton doesn't get to pick and choose. The pool does.

And they aren't happy about it. They're pissed right off.
So what's gonna happen now huh?

I hope this makes the main stream media and it makes her look like a damn fool she is.
I just hope she dies...

That crosses a line. Don't wish death on people. As corrupt and dishonest as Clinton may be, not even she deserves to have death wished upon her. Be careful.

Yep. Hillary is now picking and choosing whom can cover her campaign. She banned Daily Mail and designated print pool reporter David Martosko from covering her campaign because he dared criticize her campaign's lack of transparency. And for that, every media giant in the US descended on her campaign like a pack of angry wolves. The 14 organizations that made up Clinton’s traveling pool at her New Hampshire campaign sent out a statement today:

“We would like to see all campaign events open to the public and the full press corps, but when that is not possible we have agreed to pool coverage. We haven't yet had a clear explanation about why the pool reporter for today's events was denied access. But any attempt by the campaign to dictate who is in the pool is unacceptable. The pool is open to any print organization willing to take part."

Now, a print pool works something like this: rather than send fifty reporters from fifty news outlets to a given event, press organizations typically set up “pools” of reporters who take turns attending events and filing pool reports of what happened. Essentially it is a chosen rotation of reporters as decided on by the pool of press reporters.

Such blatant disregard for freedom of the press is...not surprising coming from Hillary Clinton. Just imagine what will happen if she wins the White House. Freedom of the press is a core premise set forth by the 1st Amendment. It is not up to Hillary and her minions to dictate whom and what covers her campaign.

The Clinton campaign denied access to the designated print pool reporter in New Hampshire this morning.

David Martosko of DailyMail.com was told by Hillary for New Hampshire staffer Meredith Thatcher that he was not approved for Monday's pooled events.

When Martosko asked Thatcher to phone her boss, Harrell Kirstein, he was again told that he had not been approved by the campaign.

Martosko pressed further and asked Thatcher if he was being prohibited from getting on either of the pool vans, to which she replied; 'I'm afraid that's right.'

When he asked why, she responded; 'All I know is what Harrell has told me. I got an email saying the print pooler would be changed for today. Sorry.'

Hillary Clinton campaign denies access to Daily Mail s political editor Daily Mail Online
So what? What does daily mail have to say/ask that the other media outlets wont

Did you read the article that the reporter wrote? And yes the far left media will not ask the tough questions and constantly ask those questions like they would a replicon candidate.

The reporter in this pool blasted the Hilary monster machine, she got mad and wanted him removed from the pool..

Goes to show that the far left wants to control the media and will ban anyone that defies them, just like Obama tried to do with Fox news..

Screw the a-hole RW propagandist liar. Not a real reporter. lol. The whole putrid Pub prpaganda machine is a disgrace, and this epitome of it deserves no respect from this campaign. No laws broken, Pubs do it all the time, hater dupes.

Fool. When the campaign refused to allow the designated pool reporter in this case the DM reporter, they effectively fucked over all the media involved in the pool.

I hope this makes the main stream media and it makes her look like a damn fool she is.
I just hope she dies...
Well, that is a bit extreme. Let's hope she loses the next election and finds herself "dead broke." You know, when she down to four houses instead of five.

I just hope she dies...

Do not act the far left and wish the death of your enemies..

I just hope she dies...

Where did I act the far left?...Show me.

I just hope she dies...

When you wished someone would die...

I just hope she dies...

That crosses a line. Don't wish death on people. As corrupt and dishonest as Clinton may be, not even she deserves to have death wished upon her. Be careful.
What line? Should I care? Are these rhetorical questions? No. Do I ever ask rhetorical questions? I fucking hope not shame on me if I do!

I just hope she dies...

When you wished someone would die...
With a response I'm glad I didn't read everything you said.

Yep. Hillary is now picking and choosing whom can cover her campaign. She banned Daily Mail and designated print pool reporter David Martosko from covering her campaign because he dared criticize her campaign's lack of transparency. And for that, every media giant in the US descended on her campaign like a pack of angry wolves. The 14 organizations that made up Clinton’s traveling pool at her New Hampshire campaign sent out a statement today:

“We would like to see all campaign events open to the public and the full press corps, but when that is not possible we have agreed to pool coverage. We haven't yet had a clear explanation about why the pool reporter for today's events was denied access. But any attempt by the campaign to dictate who is in the pool is unacceptable. The pool is open to any print organization willing to take part."

Now, a print pool works something like this: rather than send fifty reporters from fifty news outlets to a given event, press organizations typically set up “pools” of reporters who take turns attending events and filing pool reports of what happened. Essentially it is a chosen rotation of reporters as decided on by the pool of press reporters.

Such blatant disregard for freedom of the press is...not surprising coming from Hillary Clinton. Just imagine what will happen if she wins the White House. Freedom of the press is a core premise set forth by the 1st Amendment. It is not up to Hillary and her minions to dictate whom and what covers her campaign.

The Clinton campaign denied access to the designated print pool reporter in New Hampshire this morning.

David Martosko of DailyMail.com was told by Hillary for New Hampshire staffer Meredith Thatcher that he was not approved for Monday's pooled events.

When Martosko asked Thatcher to phone her boss, Harrell Kirstein, he was again told that he had not been approved by the campaign.

Martosko pressed further and asked Thatcher if he was being prohibited from getting on either of the pool vans, to which she replied; 'I'm afraid that's right.'

When he asked why, she responded; 'All I know is what Harrell has told me. I got an email saying the print pooler would be changed for today. Sorry.'

Hillary Clinton campaign denies access to Daily Mail s political editor Daily Mail Online

You don't understand. One reporter a day from the pool is assigned to cover Hillary. ONE.

Daily Mail reporter was the one designated by all the other media outlets to cover her today.

Big fuckup on the part of her campaign. Her people blew off the pool's choice.

You don't understand. One reporter a day from the pool is assigned to cover Hillary. ONE.

Daily Mail reporter was the one designated by all the other media outlets to cover her today.

Good! If she can't die I'll settle for her loss in the primary and public disgrace. Maybe she'll get depressed and kill herself

By the way you're right... I don't understand. First time I ever learned something worth knowing on this site. Or maybe right now I have a bad attitude... Idk.. But still.

By the way you're right... I don't understand. First time I ever learned something worth knowing on this site. Or maybe right now I have a bad attitude... Idk.. But still.

Here's where it gets wild you see. It was the Clinton campaign that didn't want a horde of reporters following her around.

It was their freaking idea to set up the pool. Only one reporter a day. This was fine with the media outlets on the condition that they picked the designated reporter.

Whoa geeze. Libs in this thread are going YAY Hillary. They don't get it.

This is a huge fuck up because by blowing off the DM reporter, the pools choice for the day, they broke the rules that were agreed to and have royally pissed off the rest of the media outlets by doing so.

Here's where it gets wild you see. It was the Clinton campaign that didn't want a horde of reporters following her around.

It was their freaking idea to set up the pool. Only one reporter a day. This was fine with the media outlets on the condition that they picked the designated reporter.

This is a huge fuck up because by blowing off the DM reporter, the pools choice for the day, they broke the rules that were agreed to and have royally pissed off the rest of the media outlets by doing so.
Oh and I also saw a video where this bitch broke a ear to ear smile when she believed she was being transparent and includes transparency in her policy/mistakes. Yeah she was so happy because she thought she had people fooled. Like "see I'm transparent I'm trustworthy!" *black dahlia smile* Then she goes on to show her true colors. This is just one thing I HATE about the bitch. Sure maybe everyone does stuff like this but her way of going about it... Is intolerably despicable

Actually, nobody gives a damn lol, except hater dupes of course. BTW, Hillary answered questions today....not shown on Pubworld...

Oh and I also saw a video where this bitch broke a ear to ear smile when she believed she was being transparent and includes transparency in her policy/mistakes. Yeah she was so happy because she thought she had people fooled. Like "see I'm transparent I'm trustworthy!" *black dahlia smile* Then she goes on to show her true colors. This is just one thing I HATE about the bitch. Sure maybe everyone does stuff like this but her way of going about it... Is intolerably despicable
She was, and bs bs bs, hater dupe.

She was, and bs bs bs, hater dupe.
How a person acts in certain few situations can capture the spirit of their soul and driving force behind their motives better than most of their actions.

Actually, nobody gives a damn lol, except hater dupes of course. BTW, Hillary answered questions today....not shown on Pubworld...

franco remember when Axelrod wanted to deny Fox access to the WH Press Corps?

Remember when they closed ranks and told him to take a flying fuck with a duck?

They close ranks because Presidents come and go. Media goes on forever.

Now go back and read the OP again and read the statement the pool put out there.

They are pissed.

I wanna see this bitch career fall apart and her try to comeback and no one can see it happen or wants it to happen and she sees how no one believes in her or cares and she gets depressed then eventually...

And because this story is now breaking big time, it will just reinforce the fact that Clinton is untrustworthy and doesn't believe in transparency.

I wanna see this bitch career fall apart and her try to comeback and no one can see it happen or wants it to happen and she sees how no one believes in her or cares and she gets depressed then eventually...

I just pray for a little smiting from God on evil people. And Clinton qualifies.

Hey, that way it's out of my hands. I'm not the final word on what happens.

:lol:

Forum List

Back