Crossing the unpresidential line: Media excoriates Clinton for banning a reporter from NH campaign

I wanna see this bitch career fall apart and her try to comeback and no one can see it happen or wants it to happen and she sees how no one believes in her or cares and she gets depressed then eventually...

I just pray for a little smiting from God on evil people. And Clinton qualifies.

Hey, that way it's out of my hands. I'm not the final word on what happens.

:lol:
It's written to pray for your enemies.
I pray for my enemies death! I'm still within gods law so I ain't even being bad.

Translation...nobody is interested in the GOP campaigns as to where the campaigns need to limit the number of people on the plane, busses, etc...

That isn't likely to change...they got nothing.

The Bush administration sent a formal complaint to the IRish Embassy over this interview:

The interview, for which questions were approved by the White House press office, led to complaints by President Bush and his press officers for the "disrespectful" manner of Coleman, who interrupted the President several times, and the cancellation of a Laura Bush interview with RTÉ.

The White House complained to the Irish Embassy about the interview. An Irish government spokesman commented that "within Government, there was an acknowledgment that the interview lacked respect." RTÉ, however, stated it "totally stands over the conduct of the interview and Carole's journalism."[2]

Coleman stated that she resorted to interrupting the President because she was afraid his stock answers would eat up all time she had for interview: "It was a filibuster of sorts. If I didn’t challenge him, the interview would be a wasted opportunity".[3] She also said she was surprised by the White House staff's reaction to the interview, but that she had no regrets:

So look who started it... Should get that girl back.

Yeah, so its wrong no matter who does it. Take that "Bush did it" garbage out of here.

Clinton team choose not to speak to a journalist for a rag which openly admits that they bend the truth and are heavily right wing. No complaints just a polite no which they are fully allowed to do...

The Bush admin went after the journalists job. A formal complaint from the white house carries more weight and she was removed as Washington correspondence after that... Spiteful little f*cks...
She was well within her rights and Bush hadn't met a real journalist in years.

I think we have to repeat this...

The Daily Mail is a horrendous rag with next to no journalistic integrity.

These guys supported NAZI before WW2, literally
upload_2015-6-16_12-42-29.png

It generally involves itself in a Kardashian with about half a dozen stories on them a day. Clinton team was right, they don't sell in US and they annoy the real journalists... Better to have a blogger out of his bedroom than them. Saying that it could be just a mix up. Who cares?

Screw the a-hole RW propagandist liar. Not a real reporter. lol. The whole putrid Pub prpaganda machine is a disgrace, and this epitome of it deserves no respect from this campaign. No laws broken, Pubs do it all the time, hater dupes.

Fool. When the campaign refused to allow the designated pool reporter in this case the DM reporter, they effectively fucked over all the media involved in the pool.

Clinton doesn't get to pick and choose. The pool does.

And they aren't happy about it. They're pissed right off.
So what's gonna happen now huh?

I hope this makes the main stream media and it makes her look like a damn fool she is.
I just hope she dies...

That crosses a line. Don't wish death on people. As corrupt and dishonest as Clinton may be, not even she deserves to have death wished upon her. Be careful.
How about a debilitating illness? Can we wish that on her?

The Bush administration sent a formal complaint to the IRish Embassy over this interview:

The interview, for which questions were approved by the White House press office, led to complaints by President Bush and his press officers for the "disrespectful" manner of Coleman, who interrupted the President several times, and the cancellation of a Laura Bush interview with RTÉ.

The White House complained to the Irish Embassy about the interview. An Irish government spokesman commented that "within Government, there was an acknowledgment that the interview lacked respect." RTÉ, however, stated it "totally stands over the conduct of the interview and Carole's journalism."[2]

Coleman stated that she resorted to interrupting the President because she was afraid his stock answers would eat up all time she had for interview: "It was a filibuster of sorts. If I didn’t challenge him, the interview would be a wasted opportunity".[3] She also said she was surprised by the White House staff's reaction to the interview, but that she had no regrets:

So look who started it... Should get that girl back.

Yeah, so its wrong no matter who does it. Take that "Bush did it" garbage out of here.

Clinton team choose not to speak to a journalist for a rag which openly admits that they bend the truth and are heavily right wing. No complaints just a polite no which they are fully allowed to do...

The Bush admin went after the journalists job. A formal complaint from the white house carries more weight and she was removed as Washington correspondence after that... Spiteful little f*cks...
She was well within her rights and Bush hadn't met a real journalist in years.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. The Clinton campaign demanded a pool of reporters from media outlets and only one assigned per day to cover the campaign.

Their demand was met on this condition. That the POOL and not the campaign would choose who the reporter and the media outlet was to cover her daily.

Hillary and her campaign officials blew it big time because the POOL chose the Daily Mail that day.

Proving one more time no one can trust her or her associates.

View attachment 42602

It generally involves itself in a Kardashian with about half a dozen stories on them a day. Clinton team was right, they don't sell in US and they annoy the real journalists... Better to have a blogger out of his bedroom than them. Saying that it could be just a mix up. Who cares?

Supporting Hitler before WWII? The Daily Mail? Only?

That's bullshit that they were the only ones. What?

And if we want to tear into every media outlet over the years supporting bad guys well hell's bells let's chat about the New York Times supporting Stalin and lying about the starvation of 8 million Ukrainians?

View attachment 42602

And if we want to tear into every media outlet over the years supporting bad guys well hell's bells let's chat about the New York Times supporting Stalin and lying about the starvation of 8 million Ukrainians?
BS. And the paper is the NYT in comparison with the scurrilous online version.

Screw the a-hole RW propagandist liar. Not a real reporter. lol. The whole putrid Pub prpaganda machine is a disgrace, and this epitome of it deserves no respect from this campaign. No laws broken, Pubs do it all the time, hater dupes.

Liberals only like favorable press coverage....

View attachment 42602

BS. And the paper is the NYT in comparison with the scurrilous online version.

The New York Times hid the Holodomor from their readers. This is a fact.

Stalin was starving the Ukrainians to death. This is a fact. And Walter Duranty with his Pulitzer Prize winning lies covered up for Stalin's forced famine.

This is a fact. I don't think the Daily Mail has ever committed such a heinous crime.

Fool. When the campaign refused to allow the designated pool reporter in this case the DM reporter, they effectively fucked over all the media involved in the pool.

Clinton doesn't get to pick and choose. The pool does.

And they aren't happy about it. They're pissed right off.
So what's gonna happen now huh?

I hope this makes the main stream media and it makes her look like a damn fool she is.
I just hope she dies...

That crosses a line. Don't wish death on people. As corrupt and dishonest as Clinton may be, not even she deserves to have death wished upon her. Be careful.
How about a debilitating illness? Can we wish that on her?

She already has one, she's afflicted with Liberalitis. You'll have to wish for something else.

Clinton team choose not to speak to a journalist for a rag which openly admits that they bend the truth and are heavily right wing.

What part of "freedom of the press" do you not understand?

If you think this story has anything to do with "freedom of the press", I believe that it is you that misunderstands it.

Forum List

Back