'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No one is buying this GARBAGE!
Trump did it on purpose and I watched the ENTIRE RALLY!
Trump alluded to some believing Obama was running the show. Trump said "I don't believe it" and then said something Obama Biden alluding to the fact that really NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW

You took it HOOK LINE AND SINKER :doubt:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No one is buying this GARBAGE!
Trump did it on purpose and I watched the ENTIRE RALLY!
Trump alluded to some believing Obama was running the show. Trump said "I don't believe it" and then said something Obama Biden alluding to the fact that really NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW

You took it HOOK LINE AND SINKER :doubt:
I bet

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
I have made the same mistake myself once or twice and I'm pretty sure I have all my marbles. There is no human alive who is in the public eye as much as Trump is, who gives as many mostly extemporaneous speeches and interviews as Trump does who will not have a misspeak like that now and then. It's pretty rare for him but he does make them as everybody does. Not a big deal.

It wouldn't be a big deal for Biden either if it wasn't pretty much every day, if he didn't completely lose his train of thought so often, if he didn't have to have cards or the printed word in front of him or somebody speaking in his ear in order to be coherent or on topic at all. Biden is wholly incapable of speaking extemporaneously and being coherent at all on any topic these days.

I remember back in the Rush Limbaugh days, the man was on the radio speaking mostly extemporaneously for three hours a day, five days a week. And, except for the few calls he took and some audio clips he played, and commercial breaks, it was pretty much all him. He rarely had guests on his program. And he could go days, weeks without any stumbles, gaffes, misspeaks, but when he did make one, as everybody does sooner or later, THAT is what the MSM focused on and illustrated as everything Rush was about.

The dishonesty of it all is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
yes, attack people in the thread pointing out the fact that trump has said he is running against Obama twice now..

That surely will change the fact that this behavior makes him look demented.

yes, attack people in the thread pointing out the fact that trump has said he is running against Obama twice now..

That surely will change the fact that this behavior makes him look demented.
The former fuckup is still puffing his chest out over remembering person, woman, man, camera and TV.

Forum List

Back