Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

"
More than 60 US Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and special agents were injured starting Friday night through Sunday morning near the White House as protests rocked Washington, DC, following the death of George Floyd last week, according to a statement from the Secret Service."

"
It was not an attempted assasination.

I take it you found out it IS majority black, then. :04:
What does that have to do with my reply? It isnt 100% black. And yeah I already knew it was majority black. Evidently you dummies dont know the difference between 100% and majority.

What does that have to do with my reply? It isnt 100% black. And yeah I already knew it was majority black. Evidently you dummies dont know the difference between 100% and majority.
wrongkiddo.png

Um...retard?

Bookings and arraignments are almost always done on separate days.

In Georgia, the term arraignment refers to a hearing at which the prosecution announces the charges it has filed against the defendant and the defendant responds by pleading guilty or not guilty. Arraignment is also referred to as an “initial hearing” or “initial appearance.” It is the start of the criminal prosecution in your case. Many times it occurs only a couple of days after a person is arrested, but it can be scheduled for several weeks later.

I see you are honing your skills as the poorest posting member ever to attack a keyboard
Uhm, shit licker? Wrong.

As we saw in NY and in both Federal cases, the arrest processing crap took place just before the arraignment.

You can be a liar. And you can be stupid. And you can combine those two negative attributes. You do. But don’t imagine you fool anybody.

You’re a fucking lowlife asshole on your best days. And today isn’t even a good day for you. 😎

Last edited:
Yes they are deplorable.
I don't approve of the filthy life style of MAGAs
I am very hygienic. Shower daily, fresh clothes every day, keep a clean house, don’t smoke, don’t use drugs. Nothing filthy about my lifestyle.

Now, all the welfare recipients voting for the Democrats - they might have pretty bad habits.

Forum List

Back