87% of the Fulton County Jail population is black…Shouldn’t Fani work on that and not Trump?

How much time, effort, energy and resources should be directed toward Trump when such inequities exist?
It seems like Fani and Fulton should focus and work on improving blacks and keeping them out of jails…no?

No. It is not the job of the DA to "improve" anyone or to "keep them out of jail". It is her job to prosecute those who commit crimes and to throw them in jail. It is also not her job to deal with infrastructure problems in the County Jails.

And given that 45% of the residents of the Fulton County, and most of the inmates of the Fulton County Jail are residents of said County, it stands to reason that the jail would be "full of black people".

Given that every DA, Judge and law enforcement officer in the USA swears an oath to uphold the Constitution, first and foremost, and then serve their state, community, whatever, I would say that whatever resources are necessary to preserve democracy and the rule of law.

Don’t you hate it when they get away with it for decades?
gettyimages-1232480534-e9b1ea48fbf27a830aa0ae995bf30470f98f9800-s1600-c85.webp

And then try to pretend it was all no big deal.

It all goes back to Anita Hill's sexual harassment claims. This is a man who thinks the ordinary rules of common decency don't apply to him. Or ethics.

Just like the blackened Trump that is now associated with black people that have had run-ins with the law.
Trump has had no run-ins with the law…Did you TDS’ers already try him in the TDS court of public opinion? You purple-haired neck tattooed weirdos rendered a verdict?

but but but…I thought you lefties say there are more blacks incarcerated not because they break laws but because they are over policed and over prosecuted?
Why is Fani targeting blacks?

Anything after "...I thought you lefties say..." is irrelevant to me.

Before you claim the DA is targeting blacks, you need more than incarceration numbers.

But let's face it, if your hero were not being prosecuted by her, she would not be on your radar.

Watch 60 Days in TV series. One series was ATL Fulton County lockup. Lots & lots of Black. A place you never want to even be a visitor let alone do time in.

Last edited:
People make their own choices. Break the law and pay the price.
BS. They are treating every Black criminal like animals in that Jail. Petty crimes to repeated offenders, attempted murder get the same bad conditions. Watch 60 days in,

Last edited:
BS. They are treating every Blacks criminal like animals in that Jail. Petty crimes to repeated offenders, attempted murder get the same bad conditions. Watch 60 days in,

The conditions in the jail are the DA's responsibility?

Were you as concerned about it 6 months ago?

Voice text oh, I’m sure she’s railroaded her share in there that aren’t even guilty If it wasn’t overflowing, maybe the conditions wouldn’t be so bad? Ever hear of the plea-bargain it’s a giant racket. You can’t really get a trial as you may sit in jail for 2 to 3 years anywhere where if you take six months plea-bargain just forget it you people don’t have a clue.

It's time blacks woke up to the fact that it's Democrats that have imprisoned millions of blacks in their Dem run states, via Dem run courts and Dem run prisons. The mooching bastards have held blacks down for 50+ years, keep em poor the Dems say. Keep blacks poor so they can scam money for "minorities" then pocket most of it.

It's time blacks woke up to the fact that it's Democrats that have imprisoned millions of blacks in their Dem run states, via Dem run courts and Dem run prisons. The mooching bastards have held blacks down for 50+ years, keep em poor the Dems say. Keep blacks poor so they can scam money for "minorities" then pocket most of it.

As I said the plea-bargain scam. Only the rich can really get to a trial and then everybody makes a lot of money in a rich go free But all the lawyers make a lot of money, as does the system caging innocence along with hard-core criminals. Voice text is out of control.

How much time, effort, energy and resources should be directed toward Trump when such inequities exist?
It seems like Fani and Fulton should focus and work on improving blacks and keeping them out of jails…no?

It's cultural
Probably should be closer to 100%.

Um work on it? That’s what the demaklan wants

I’ve been concerned about it for a long time not just that Jail all jails innocence mixed in with hardened criminals treated like animals by black Democrat guards, hard-core military vets Illegals mixed in they all get rich, housing, young people, and treat them like animals hard-core criminals. Yes, those falsely accused and railroaded no. I’m going to have to stop I started on voice text because I’m lazy I don’t wanna do the touch type and I don’t care that much anymore. If people don’t learn anything new people don’t know anything if people are killing the country and I don’t want to do a touch type

Forum List

Back