Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

LOL

The timing of a trial on the Georgia case is uncertain. But it seemed possible that a trial could start far earlier than thought, with District Attorney Fani T. Willis now seeking an Oct. 23 start date after one of the defendants, Kenneth Chesebro, moved for a speedy trial.

Not wanting to go outside around a bunch of hot concrete when it's 93 degrees and 80% humidity does not make one a RINO.

Not at all. I bet no leftist shitbags would ever do that for more than 15 minutes.
Our leaders are not in the habit of getting booked at jail houses.

Those commercials could be greatly reduced in a few months if all simply turned it off, changed channel or muted it. They see the stats down at the station. In some cases people could NOT SUPPORT the product offered but that is getting tougher as they almost do it across the board now.
If I see Negroes on a commercial I figure the advertiser isn't interested in the business from a White American.

Our leaders are not in the habit of getting booked at jail houses.
Because the Democrat assholes control the Justice Department and they are about to jail one of their own.

That is how Banana Republics work. The fix is in. The ruling leaders get to use the government to punish their opponents and they don't ever have to worry about being accountable for their corruption.

In the video showing those clowns I noticed that old woman in white, the one standing next to the tard in the sit-down walker.
She looked irritable and disgusted. Why do you think she looks that way?
It's 92 degrees, that's why.

While everybody is hooting and hollering over a mugshot, no one seems to comprehend the gravity of an American presidential candidate being jailed by his opponent during an election.

Political affiliations aside, this is a sad day for our nation.

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods)
August 24, 2023

Because the Democrat assholes control the Justice Department and they are about to jail one of their own.

That is how Banana Republics work. The fix is in. The ruling leaders get to use the government to punish their opponents and they don't ever have to worry about being accountable for their corruption.
Exactly. And I would hope that the majority of Americans aren’t fooled by all this. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

1692910033995.png

In the video showing those clowns I noticed that old woman in white, the one standing next to the tard in the sit-down walker.
She looked irritable and disgusted. Why do you think she looks that way?
I think she is disgusted by the Banana Republic that the Democrats have created.

We are watching the country become a Banana Republic real time.

Shame. We use to be a country of laws. Now we are a Banana Republic with destructive ruling Leftest assholes. Leftest assholes that are above the law.
It's leftist. Not Leftest.

You seem to enjoy parroting certain catchphrases over and over which have been fed to you.

I have an Orange Alert for you from the Naked Emperor:

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this LEFTIST WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the WOKE GROOMER special prosecutor is indicating Donald J. Trump for legally declassifying extremely grave national secrets with his magical mind!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY MARXIST GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

The Dems are doing this for two reasons, both unacceptable in what had been a free country:

1. Since they fear they will lose to Trump at the ballot box, they are choosing to railroad him through a mock trial right into prison.

2. This is also to serve as a warning to Biden‘s 2024 opponent that when the Dems cheat to another win, the opponent better STFU about the unprecedented anomalies or risk going to prison for life, as well.

Georgia persecutor and court are slow walking this for air time.

Fani already announced the indictment.

They arrange for the surrender and arrest and booking paperwork shit for today.

But they don’t schedule the arraignment for the same day. Therefore, the circus show for the arraignment will be conducted for another newsday.

That’s a lot of air time and ink over a bullshit indictment.

The Dems are doing this for two reasons, both unacceptable in what had been a free country:

1. Since they fear they will lose to Trump at the ballot box, they are choosing to railroad him through a mock trial right into prison.

2. This is also to serve as a warning to Biden‘s 2024 opponent that when the Dems cheat to another win, the opponent better STFU about the unprecedented anomalies or risk going to prison for life, as well.
The Democrats are inept and incompetent at running the government but the bastards are great at corruption.

It's leftist. Not Leftest.

You seem to enjoy parroting certain catchphrases over and over which have been fed to you.

I have an Orange Alert for you from the Naked Emperor:

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this LEFTIST WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the WOKE GROOMER special prosecutor is indicating Donald J. Trump for legally declassifying extremely grave national secrets with his magical mind!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY MARXIST GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.
Little g.0005 ^ honing his skills as the poorest posting member ever to attack a keyboard.

Forum List

Back