Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

Georgia persecutor and court are slow walking this for air time.

Fani already announced the indictment.

They arrange for the surrender and arrest and booking paperwork shit for today.

But they don’t schedule the arraignment for the same day. Therefore, the circus show for the arraignment will be conducted for another newsday.

That’s a lot of air time and ink over a bullshit indictment.

It is a circus show.

Shame!

I am very hygienic. Shower daily, fresh clothes every day, keep a clean house, don’t smoke, don’t use drugs. Nothing filthy about my lifestyle.

Now, all the welfare recipients voting for the Democrats - they might have pretty bad habits.
I was talking about moral filth. A satanic infestation

LOL

The timing of a trial on the Georgia case is uncertain. But it seemed possible that a trial could start far earlier than thought, with District Attorney Fani T. Willis now seeking an Oct. 23 start date after one of the defendants, Kenneth Chesebro, moved for a speedy trial.

again, you could not mop sweat off poster stabs, ropey or other nutsacks you phony troublemaking worthless sack of bird droppings.

Did you ever stop to think the gas can is empty? That it might symbolize Quid Pro *Joes high gas prices?
Your feelings kicked in immediately and ceased all rational thought.
Yep, you’re a leftist.
Good idea on the empty gas can!

And it looks like he got turned back or changed his mind?

Why can’t you people post the word God? You think the sky is going to open up and lightning is going to strike you. god god god

Why can’t you people post the word God? You think the sky is going to open up and lightning is going to strike you. god god god
My religion teaches that it is a sign of respect. Why is it important to you how I post?

Also, who do you mean by “you people”? Jews?

My religion teaches that it is a sign of respect. Why is it important to you how I post?

Also, who do you mean by “you people”? Jews?
I think more like any religious people that believe in God.

Forum List

Back