Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

This is what happens when good men do nothing to stop evil.

We let The Worthless Negro and the Democrats get away with using the Federal government to undermine the grass root Tea Party political movement.

Because there was no penalty for the those crimes that led to the Democrats stealing the 2020 election, stealing the 2022 midterm in several states and continue to use the power of the government at both the Federal and State level to punish political foes.

Good men that knew better doing nothing led to the rise of Nazism in Germany in the 1930s. We are seeing the same damn thing now as this country is turning into a Leftest Banana Republic.
bigger font, klexter.

People who can’t type god.
So we are discussing the Soviet-style travesty of justice In which the Democrats, fearful that America will choose Trump over Biden, have these witch-hunt prosecutors charging him with one bogus crime after another and trying to send him to prison…..while we have so demented a president now in the WH that he's hiding out on consecutive vacations…. and your criticism is that some religious people don’t type Gd’s name out?

So Moon Bat, a county of mostly stupid low IQ welfare Democrat Negroes can indict a President?

How about my Polk County Florida being able to indict that Joe Potatohead piece of shit for all the corruption he has done selling out his country to foreign interest and for stealing the 2020 Presidential election? How about a Grand Jury in Polk County indicting him for sexually molesting his daughter?
Nothing stopping you from doing that, racist. You'll be laughed out of any court though.

Never in my life did I imagine that I live to see a day such as today in the United States of America.

A day when one political party so drunk with power and so unethical would pursue a former president relentlessly in order to try to destroy him and keep him from running for office.

This is what we get when when we let Leftest assholes get away with evil. We have seen nations destroyed many times because of this evil.

Democrats had nothing to do with it. Trump got indicted by a grand jury, ordinary Americans.
A goddamn ghetto county of mostly dumbass low IQ Negro welfare queens that are predominately TDS afflicted Democrats that are pissed that Trump gave them jobs instead of more welfare.

A goddamn ghetto county of mostly dumbass low IQ Negro welfare queens that are predominately TDS afflicted Democrats that are pissed that Trump gave them jobs instead of more welfare.
Flash needs to calm down

It was difficult to miss that the Grand Jury was almost entirely black, and certainly all Democrat, along with the D.A. who ran with the promise to “get Trump.” This entire thing is right out of the Soviet Union.

My prayer is that we have enough patriots who love what America used to be, and push back against such blatant political prosecution, and vote to put Trump back in office. It is absolutely disgusting what Democrats have done here.

Forum List

Back