Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

So Moon Bat, a county of mostly stupid low IQ welfare Democrat Negroes can indict a President?

How about my Polk County Florida being able to indict that Joe Potatohead piece of shit for all the corruption he has done selling out his country to foreign interest and for stealing the 2020 Presidential election? How about a Grand Jury in Polk County indicting him for sexually molesting his daughter?
Wow. You're the poster child child for conservative brainwashing.

You mean the stollen (sic) election cry trump started before ANY votes were even counted. Yeah, that's the Big Lie.
Wrong, the big (your) lie is going to die like the elephants in a Tarzan movie. The obvious guilt is on parade.

You're better than this. Its a political persecution and you must see it.
He's not better than that, and no he won't.
Let him cheer on his disenfranchisement and loss of freedom. I'm probably about done on this rock anyway.

Video, audio proof of Stolen 2020 election right in ATL. Blacks did it. On orders from whitey in DC?

AZ stolen in 2020, everyhing stalled & hidden. 2022 on video. Thousands or whistlenlowers.

#neveforgetorforgive

Oh, you are very sad.
I'm sad about what's happening to Trump? :laugh:

1692930128061.png

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

Crowds?
4i6Ckte.gif

Looks like 20 people.

Forum List

Back