Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

Oh yes…..the arrogant leftist who considers herself so high and mighty that she presumes to know whom Gd has forsaken.

Hint: Gd likes humility.
It wouldn't surprise me if your name got blotted out from the Book of Life.

Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

03r9vzxqs3kb1.jpg

We are watching the country become a Banana Republic real time.

Shame. We use to be a country of laws. Now we are a Banana Republic with destructive ruling Leftest assholes. Leftest assholes that are above the law.
Nope. We are watching the legal system work, which is the opposite of a banana republic.

Seems like only the disgusting Libstain posters here plus (ANTIFA BLM & DEEP STATE) are against President Trump. All the Blacks in this video don't know it but their votes were stolen during Rubys' shenanigans.

Last edited:
Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

I like the “WITCH HUNT 2024” sign.

Nope. We are watching the legal system work, which is the opposite of a banana republic.
So Moon Bat, a county of mostly stupid low IQ welfare Democrat Negroes can indict a President?

How about my Polk County Florida being able to indict that Joe Potatohead piece of shit for all the corruption he has done selling out his country to foreign interest and for stealing the 2020 Presidential election? How about a Grand Jury in Polk County indicting him for sexually molesting his daughter?

This is what happens when good men do nothing to stop evil.

We let The Worthless Negro and the Democrats get away with using the Federal government to undermine the grass root Tea Party political movement.

Because there was no penalty for the those crimes that led to the Democrats stealing the 2020 election, stealing the 2022 midterm in several states and continue to use the power of the government at both the Federal and State level to punish political foes.

Good men that knew better doing nothing led to the rise of Nazism in Germany in the 1930s. We are seeing the same damn thing now as this country is turning into a Leftest Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back