Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

I don't like the look of the guy with the can of gas. Hard to tell if he was turned back or arrested?

If Trump makes the call, it will be about an hour before his appearance.

Still hoping for the best but there are signs of trouble in that small crowd, even though Trump's lieutenants won't appear in the crowds early.

Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

Redbone grandma? That's a new one on me. What is it?

Nice try, cupcake. Move your turd ass on outta heanh. Stop stinking up my thread.
"Joel from Woodstock, a former Republican who came to the Fulton County Jail this morning to deliver a message," posted Bluestein on social media.

“I want to see the sociopath who tried to steal my vote in 2020 go to prison," the man said.

POLL: Should Trump be allowed to run for office?

His t-shirt reads: "No, really. HE LOST & you're in a cult."

They are all old and moldy.
This guy was there early on: showing the flag

"Joel from Woodstock, a former Republican who came to the Fulton County Jail this morning to deliver a message," posted Bluestein on social media.

“I want to see the sociopath who tried to steal my vote in 2020 go to prison," the man said.

This guy was there early on: showing the flag

Joel needs professional help. He is listening to sociopaths.

Here is hoping Trump supporters beat a bunch of ANTIFA or BLM scum 3/4 to death on the cement.

It would be a bad idea. For both the Trump Supporter and the ANTIFA or BLM. Fulton county has every officer on duty and the streets around the courthouse locked down.

They are all old and moldy.
Just like your underwear, amirite?
We are a Nation of laws, and no one is above the law.

Trump is facing the law.
5drka1.jpg

No one is above the law?

txgm8yf22nc41.jpg

Forum List

Back