🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
You're really insane, I see.
so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
He's a drunken retard

so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
That's why leftist fear that phone call

Mueller issued 2,500 subpoenas. The Trump Administration turned over 1 Million Documents. Clinton deleted 33,000 emails
On a illegal Secret Server and destroyed 17 Electronic Devices. And it was proven that she lied, proven that she intentionally was trying to conceal her actions, and proven she was trying to circumvent FOIA.

Never once did a single Government Agency still Ran by Obama Holdovers issue even one Subpoena on Thr DNC server, not even with it being known Pakistani Hackers were Prying in to congressional files did they bother To look at It.

THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:
Of course it's a huge cover-up LOL. Too bad you can't give any evidence she had a crime to cover up. Just garbage propaganda that real journalists and law enforcement have investigated and immediately found it was total crap, super duper. She did nothing general Powell and condoleezza didn't do. Except she had a private server that was never hacked big facking deal. No rule against it at the time. she is not a criminal she was Secretary of State you idiots..... LOL
Trump Russia collusion didn't happen did it?

Mueller found no evidence of a criminal collusion.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Plenty of circumstantial evidence. And I believe there is some real evidence in there of that I wish somebody would talk about LOL.
'Pull any of this'?

Tell us more about this mythical server you believe is hidden away in Ukraine......
180716-poulsen-trump-hero_smaafa

Meanwhile in the real world....

The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNC’s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putin’s surveillance.

But despite Trump’s repeated feverish claims to the contrary, no machines are actually missing.

It’s true that the FBI doesn’t have the DNC’s computer hardware. Agents didn’t sweep into DNC headquarters, load up all the equipment and leave Democrats standing stunned beside empty desks and dangling cables. There’s a reason for that, and it has nothing to do with a deep state conspiracy to frame Putin.

Trump and his allies are capitalizing on a basic misapprehension of how computer intrusion investigations work. Investigating a virtual crime isn’t a like investigating a murder. The Russians didn’t leave DNA evidence on the server racks and fingerprints on the keyboards. All the evidence of their comings and goings was on the computer hard drives, and in memory, and in the ephemeral network transmissions to and from the GRU’s command-and-control servers.

When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” They make an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in computer intrusion investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Both the DNC and the security firm Crowdstrike, hired to respond to the breach, have said repeatedly over the years that they gave the FBI a copy of all the DNC images back in 2016. The DNC reiterated that Monday in a statement to the Daily Beast.

“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

It’s also consistent with the Department of Justice’s electronic evidence manual, which recommends capturing images when practical even when the FBI is executing a search warrant against a uncooperative suspect. When the computers belong to a cooperating victim, seizing the machines is pretty much out of the question, said James Harris, a former FBI cybercrime agent who worked on a 2009 breach at Google that’s been linked to the Chinese government.

“In most cases you don’t even ask, you just assume you’re going to make forensic copies,” said Harris, now vice president of engineering at PFP Cyber. “For example when the Google breach happened back in 2009, agents were sent out with express instructions that you image what they allow you to image, because they’re the victim, you don’t have a search warrant, and you don’t want to disrupt their business.”

There’s a final bit of evidence that the FBI got what it wanted from the DNC, and it was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. last Friday: 29-pages of inside details showing exactly how and when the GRU’s hackers moved through the DNC’s network on their mission to help Trump.

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server
You realize there isn't a rightard in this establishment who can understand any of that, right?
Dumb ass that idiot thinks a coupe is not a crime lol
It's a two-door car LOL. C o u p. And I was a French teacher. Coup d'etat!
dumb fuck I'm not french and you must of know what I was saying when I used the short form COUP
Except you spelled it coupe duh.
and here is an article about the collusion and obstruction that Mueller found but refused to make any kind of conclusion about because these GOP guys believe he cannot be indicted. But he basically asked Congress to look into it. Boring I know but certainly not exculpatory.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw3U-0XwtMiv1B53-kBBUpOB&ampcf=1

Mueller issued 2,500 subpoenas. The Trump Administration turned over 1 Million Documents. Clinton deleted 33,000 emails
On a illegal Secret Server and destroyed 17 Electronic Devices. And it was proven that she lied, proven that she intentionally was trying to conceal her actions, and proven she was trying to circumvent FOIA.

Never once did a single Government Agency still Ran by Obama Holdovers issue even one Subpoena on Thr DNC server, not even with it being known Pakistani Hackers were Prying in to congressional files did they bother To look at It.
Of course it's a huge cover-up LOL. Too bad you can't give any evidence she had a crime to cover up. Just garbage propaganda that real journalists and law enforcement have investigated and immediately found it was total crap, super duper. She did nothing general Powell and condoleezza didn't do. Except she had a private server that was never hacked big facking deal. No rule against it at the time. she is not a criminal she was Secretary of State you idiots..... LOL

Plenty of circumstantial evidence. And I believe there is some real evidence in there of that I wish somebody would talk about LOL.
You realize there isn't a rightard in this establishment who can understand any of that, right?
dumb fuck I'm not french and you must of know what I was saying when I used the short form COUP
and here is an article about the collusion and obstruction that Mueller found but refused to make any kind of conclusion about because these GOP guys believe he cannot be indicted. But he basically asked Congress to look into it. Boring I know but certainly not exculpatory.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/?amp=true&ved=2ahUKEwiH9rHblsXlAhUDj1kKHaT1BvkQFjADegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3U-0XwtMiv1B53-kBBUpOB&ampcf=1
You're a fucking drunk retard
Mueller : NO TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION

and here is an article about the collusion and obstruction that Mueller found but refused to make any kind of conclusion about because these GOP guys believe he cannot be indicted. But he basically asked Congress to look into it. Boring I know but certainly not exculpatory.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/?amp=true&ved=2ahUKEwiH9rHblsXlAhUDj1kKHaT1BvkQFjADegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3U-0XwtMiv1B53-kBBUpOB&ampcf=1
from link...
Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

This fucking shit again?

There is no "server". It was on the cloud. There were probably 14 "servers" and none of them were missing.

The point of Trump talking about this is the insane conspiracy theory that (with the help of the anti-Russian Ukrainians) the DNC hacked itself

Huh?

Putin loves this because it exonerates HIM in the 2016 election hack

from link...
Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”
yES WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FAILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION

This fucking shit again?

There is no "server". It was on the cloud. There were probably 14 "servers" and none of them were missing.

The point of Trump talking about this is the insane conspiracy theory that (with the help of the anti-Russian Ukrainians) the DNC hacked itself

Huh?

Putin loves this because it exonerates HIM in the 2016 election hack
you had your Mueller investigation
NOW it's Barr time. lol

This fucking shit again?

These are not the droids you're looking for.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”

From the National Review

There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
one fallacy no one is saying Ukraine hack the DNC computers to help Hillary
Another thing the founder of Crowd Strike hated Putin

from link...

yES WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FAILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION

If Obama or the FBI had wanted to derail the Trump election they could have done it with a single press conference two weeks before the election.

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

Except of course Mueller never said that.

And you are just parroting what your Orange Messiah told you to say.

From the National Review

And that is what you got from this.....lol

From the National Review

Trump is an idiot birther chasing another hoax in the Ukraine about an imaginary DNC server there. :lol:

What a maroon! Now his dumb hoax-chasing has put him in peril of impeachment. You just can't get dumber than that.

So Ukraine helped Hillary in her quest to LOSE the election...all to make Putin look bad?

Oh...

First, the server is not in the Ukraine.

Second, it’s not a transcript.

Any other bullshit you wants to indulge in?

Forum List

Back