🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:
This fucking shit again?

There is no "server". It was on the cloud. There were probably 14 "servers" and none of them were missing.

The point of Trump talking about this is the insane conspiracy theory that (with the help of the anti-Russian Ukrainians) the DNC hacked itself

Huh?

Putin loves this because it exonerates HIM in the 2016 election hack
you had your Mueller investigation
NOW it's Barr time. lol
LOLOL

Tell that to Schiff and Pelosi.

:dance:

from link...
Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”
yES WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FAILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION

If Obama or the FBI had wanted to derail the Trump election they could have done it with a single press conference two weeks before the election.
REPEAT AFTER ME
The FBI did try to derail the Trump campaign just like they tried to derail his legitimate election
No evidence of that, just garbage propaganda for the chumps.
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page calls you a liar.
A couple of FBI agents bullshiting in emails about what a fool Trump was. This was 2015 when everybody thought he was crazy.and that is your evidence that there was a conspiracy against Trump. Absolute idiocy, super dupe.

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

Then why didn't he recommend filing charges???
Ken Starr did that with Clinton 9 charges to be exact.
From Time magazine Link...

Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

Is that what you took away from what I said? Nice dodge from ignoring the insurance policy
And yes any woman that screw a married man or man who screws a married woman deserves no respect.
Nor do the married man or woman

Okay so you have no respect for Donald Trump because he is an adulterer and you have anger issues with women because those 'pussy bitch' as you call them screw married men?
SHOWER ROOM TALK LOL most MEN Alpha males do it not a leftist beta male but we Alpha males do it
You fucking rightard. Cheating on your wife is NOT "shower room talk." And you're no "alpha male." You're a PussyBitch twink.
You're another beta male drunken retard.
Spits the twink who said misogynist adulterers are "alpha males."

face-palm-gif.278959
little beta male, I was talking about bill clinton

more fake news call me shocked
again Mueller no obstruction no collusion lol

yES WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FAILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION

If Obama or the FBI had wanted to derail the Trump election they could have done it with a single press conference two weeks before the election.
REPEAT AFTER ME
The FBI did try to derail the Trump campaign just like they tried to derail his legitimate election
No evidence of that, just garbage propaganda for the chumps.
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page calls you a liar.
A couple of FBI agents bullshiting in emails about what a fool Trump was. This was 2015 when everybody thought he was crazy.and that is your evidence that there was a conspiracy against Trump. Absolute idiocy, super dupe.
McCabe was fired for what? Peter Strzok wasn't just an "FBI agent"
TRY AGAIN DRUNKEN RETARD.

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
one fallacy no one is saying Ukraine hack the DNC computers to help Hillary
Another thing the founder of Crowd Strike hated Putin

And that is what you got from this.....lol

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
National Review?? Damn Commies. ;)

Did time say where they got this information that hasn't been produced yet?

THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:
Bingo!

Okay so you have no respect for Donald Trump because he is an adulterer and you have anger issues with women because those 'pussy bitch' as you call them screw married men?
SHOWER ROOM TALK LOL most MEN Alpha males do it not a leftist beta male but we Alpha males do it
You fucking rightard. Cheating on your wife is NOT "shower room talk." And you're no "alpha male." You're a PussyBitch twink.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Poor PussyBitch. Clinton didn't talk any "shower room talk." :cuckoo:

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

Cloud strike hehehe your up shits creek

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

I am? How so, comrade?

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

I am? How so, comrade?
You will see ..RUSSIA .lol hahah

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

I am? How so, comrade?
LOLOL

I knew you had no idea. That's why I asked.

Did time say where they got this information that hasn't been produced yet?
Yes. Google.

LOLOL

I am? How so, comrade?
LOLOL

I knew you had no idea. That's why I asked.

I figured that lol poor little dem haha

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
You're really insane, I see.
so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
Crowd strike is not being investigated in the Ukraine by the DOJ, Barr or Durham.... that's all Giuliani, the three Ukrainian/Russian thugs, and Trump's debunked a thousand times over, conspiracy theory....

Barr said he had no part in it....

Forum List

Back