🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
Ken Starr had no problem recommending charges 9 of them as a matter of fact
One was for obstruction.
Dumbfuck, Mueller explained why he couldn't. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't understand what he said.
Mueller explained no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction shove it up your ass you might like it
Poor, PussyBitch. Too rightarded to understand Mueller...

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." 1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F .R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct. 2 Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible .3 The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. 4 And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in

1 A Sitting President 's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution, 24 Op. O.L.C. 222, 222, 260 (2000) (OLC Op.).

2 See U .S. CONST. Art. I § 2, cl. 5; § 3, cl. 6; cf OLC Op. at 257-258 (discussing relationship between impeachment and criminal prosecution of a sitting President).

3 OLC Op. at 257 n.36 ("A grand jury could continue to gather evidence throughout the period of immunity").

4 OLC Op. at 255 ("Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting President would not preclude suc h prosecution once the President's term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment").
Dear beta male Mueller said no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction nor did anyone in the Trump campaign work with the Russians to influence the 2016 election
LOL

Poor, demented PussyBitch. Even when I quote Mueller's report, he still can't understand it.

you think the 3 Uke/Russian connected to giuliani guys who were arrested here in the USA, that had one way tickets out of the country the day they were arrested, who also have connections with people in the Russian Mafia, are not thugs?
In your TDS influenced mind anything is possible. I bet you think you can fly I bet you believe that you can touch the sky
I bet you think about it every night and day Spreading your wings and fly away
I bet you believe you can sore high lol
^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbass since I do not have a trump derangement syndrome I am not projecting. Therefore I am correct your TDS influence mine makes you see a lot of things even your own image in that projection
LOL

TDS is also Trump Defending Syndrome. And you're highly infected.
beta male there is no such thing as as that
LOLOL

Of course there is. Just look in a mirror to see a case of it.

In your TDS influenced mind anything is possible. I bet you think you can fly I bet you believe that you can touch the sky
I bet you think about it every night and day Spreading your wings and fly away
I bet you believe you can sore high lol
^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbass since I do not have a trump derangement syndrome I am not projecting. Therefore I am correct your TDS influence mine makes you see a lot of things even your own image in that projection
LOL

LOLOL

you know what really amazes me?

i never see you talking about an issue. the closest you get is using an issue or someone elses stance on them to call them out and cuss them down.

is that your only reason to come here daily? get your manhood on and attack? don't bother answering. i already know what you're going to say and it's pretty sad but party on, garth.

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.

You think that sounds reasonable that the FBI let some suspect dent them access to evidence

THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:
Let’s not forget about the international pedophile rings these people are part of, and Jeff Epstein. Listen I like trump and I’m optimistic he’s really truly changing things but if these pedos don’t go down then I don’t care about anything else. Children are out there suffering at the hands of these people and I want justice

Ken Starr had no problem recommending charges 9 of them as a matter of fact
One was for obstruction.
Dumbfuck, Mueller explained why he couldn't. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't understand what he said.
Mueller explained no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction shove it up your ass you might like it

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." 1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F .R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct. 2 Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible .3 The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. 4 And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in

1 A Sitting President 's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution, 24 Op. O.L.C. 222, 222, 260 (2000) (OLC Op.).

2 See U .S. CONST. Art. I § 2, cl. 5; § 3, cl. 6; cf OLC Op. at 257-258 (discussing relationship between impeachment and criminal prosecution of a sitting President).

3 OLC Op. at 257 n.36 ("A grand jury could continue to gather evidence throughout the period of immunity").

4 OLC Op. at 255 ("Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting President would not preclude suc h prosecution once the President's term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment").
Dear beta male Mueller said no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction nor did anyone in the Trump campaign work with the Russians to influence the 2016 election
LOL

Poor, demented PussyBitch. Even when I quote Mueller's report, he still can't understand it.
Poor beta male lost his mind when Mueller couldn't deliver.

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
You're really insane, I see.
so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
Crowd strike is not being investigated in the Ukraine by the DOJ, Barr or Durham.... that's all Giuliani, the three Ukrainian/Russian thugs, and Trump's debunked a thousand times over, conspiracy theory....

Barr said he had no part in it....
They need to raid them and their lawyers office's. Muller set new ways into investigating. You said nothing.

You think that sounds reasonable that the FBI let some suspect dent them access to evidence
They were not a suspect... other than in the heads of those kissing Putin's butt... And trying to deflect from Russia's hacking.... :rolleyes:

99% of cyber security firms for clients hacked, use copies of the client's servers to examine the breach and identify the hackers.

so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
Crowd strike is not being investigated in the Ukraine by the DOJ, Barr or Durham.... that's all Giuliani, the three Ukrainian/Russian thugs, and Trump's debunked a thousand times over, conspiracy theory....

They need to raid them and their lawyers office's. Muller set new ways into investigating. You said nothing.
Duh.... Michael Cohen was a criminal.... his and any lawyer's communications are not insulated by attorney client privileges when involved in a crime.... THAT is nothing new.

Duh.... Michael Cohen was a criminal.... his and any lawyer's communications are not insulated by attorney client privileges when involved in a crime.... THAT is nothing new.
Crowdstrike has the hacked dnc emails. The thing that started Russia collusion. Raid them today. We know you approve of this tatic.

^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

LOLOL

i never see you talking about an issue. the closest you get is using an issue or someone elses stance on them to call them out and cuss them down.

is that your only reason to come here daily? get your manhood on and attack? don't bother answering. i already know what you're going to say and it's pretty sad but party on, garth.
This thread is based on a bullshit conspiracy.

Exposing that ^^^ was me talking about this issue.

I can't help you have such thin skin.

Last edited:
LOL

LOLOL

Ecposing that ^^^ was me talking about this issue.

LOL, you're too stupid to understand you underscored his point.

LOL

You're insane, PussyBitch, Mueller delivered exactly what he was hired to deliver -- the truth. And still, the part you're too ignorant to understand.... Mueller said from the beginning that he would not reach conclusions of guilt, only exoneration where he could find it, because of the OLC opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted.

LOL

You're insane, PussyBitch, Mueller delivered exactly what he was hired to deliver -- the truth. And still, the part you're too ignorant to understand.... Mueller said from the beginning that he would not reach conclusions of guilt, only exoneration where he could find it, because of the OLC opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted.
No beta male anyone who believes the bullshit you believe has a mental issue that can only be blamed on their TDS influenced insanity

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he falsely claimed I never talk about issues. Pointing that out underscores his point only to brain-dead cultists.

Posts 139, 154 &166 are examples where I discussed this thread's topic; and there's been little discussion on it by anyone since. And it's still nothing but conspiratorial bullshit, just like so many other conspiracies rightards dream up.... like PizzaGate & Birtherism. The right live in an alternate universe with "alternative facts."

LOL

LOLOL

see what i mean? you can't answer a question or concern w/o insulting someone.

speaks volumes of you more so than those you insult.

LOL

No beta male anyone who believes the bullshit you believe has a mental issue that can only be blamed on their TDS influenced insanity
LOLOL

PussyBitch is swinging his purse at me now.

:lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he falsely claimed I never talk about issues. Pointing that out underscores his point only to brain-dead cultists.

Posts 139, 154 &166 are examples where I discussed this thread's topic; and there's been little discussion on it by anyone since. And it's still nothing but conspiratorial bullshit, just like so many other conspiracies rightards dream up.... like PizzaGate & Birtherism. The right live in an alternate universe with "alternative facts."
gee. i stand corrected. you're all into the topics, not the people.

LOL

LOLOL

see what i mean? you can't answer a question or concern w/o insulting someone.

speaks volumes of you more so than those you insult.
Dumbfuck, your claim wasn't that I don't post without throwing insults -- it was you "never see [me] talking about an issue."

I show that I do so now you move the goal posts because I both discuss issues and hurl insults. If you don't want to be insulted, stop posting stupid shit. See how easy that is?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Twit your direct response to his point made his point. You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back