🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

SHOWER ROOM TALK LOL most MEN Alpha males do it not a leftist beta male but we Alpha males do it
You fucking rightard. Cheating on your wife is NOT "shower room talk." And you're no "alpha male." You're a PussyBitch twink.
You're another beta male drunken retard.
Spits the twink who said misogynist adulterers are "alpha males."

face-palm-gif.278959
little beta male, I was talking about bill clinton
LOLOL

Poor PussyBitch. Clinton didn't talk any "shower room talk." :cuckoo:
NO? He just rapped them. But you're a beta male and never have had locker room talk.

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
You're really insane, I see.
so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
Crowd strike is not being investigated in the Ukraine by the DOJ, Barr or Durham.... that's all Giuliani, the three Ukrainian/Russian thugs, and Trump's debunked a thousand times over, conspiracy theory....

Barr said he had no part in it....
So those who investigate are now thugs? Irony much

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
one fallacy no one is saying Ukraine hack the DNC computers to help Hillary
Another thing the founder of Crowd Strike hated Putin

And that is what you got from this.....lol

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
National Review?? Damn Commies. ;)
Fake news is fake news

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
so is the entire world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda, super duper dupe. Wellington
No, but if crowdstrike can be raided the way Trump's lawyer was. You're screwed!
Crowd strike is not being investigated in the Ukraine by the DOJ, Barr or Durham.... that's all Giuliani, the three Ukrainian/Russian thugs, and Trump's debunked a thousand times over, conspiracy theory....

you think the 3 Uke/Russian connected to giuliani guys who were arrested here in the USA, that had one way tickets out of the country the day they were arrested, who also have connections with people in the Russian Mafia, are not thugs?

you think the 3 Uke/Russian connected to giuliani guys who were arrested here in the USA, that had one way tickets out of the country the day they were arrested, who also have connections with people in the Russian Mafia, are not thugs?
In your TDS influenced mind anything is possible. I bet you think you can fly I bet you believe that you can touch the sky
I bet you think about it every night and day Spreading your wings and fly away
I bet you believe you can sore high lol

In your TDS influenced mind anything is possible. I bet you think you can fly I bet you believe that you can touch the sky

of course I can do ALL of the above! :p

of course I can do ALL of the above! :p
Sure you can go have anther snowcone lol

You fucking rightard. Cheating on your wife is NOT "shower room talk." And you're no "alpha male." You're a PussyBitch twink.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

NO? He just rapped them. But you're a beta male and never have had locker room talk.
LOL

Slobbers a twink. Wipe your chin, PussyBitch.

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

Then why didn't he recommend filing charges???
He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
Ken Starr had no problem recommending charges 9 of them as a matter of fact
One was for obstruction.
Dumbfuck, Mueller explained why he couldn't. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't understand what he said.

^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

LOL

A beta male pussy like you would want to be raped by Bill Clinton.

^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbass since I do not have a trump derangement syndrome I am not projecting. Therefore I am correct your TDS influence mine makes you see a lot of things even your own image in that projection

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
One was for obstruction.
Dumbfuck, Mueller explained why he couldn't. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't understand what he said.
Mueller explained no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction shove it up your ass you might like it

face-palm-gif.278959
LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Your imagination reveals more about you than you realize.

^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbass since I do not have a trump derangement syndrome I am not projecting. Therefore I am correct your TDS influence mine makes you see a lot of things even your own image in that projection
LOL

TDS is also Trump Defending Syndrome. And you're highly infected.

One was for obstruction.
Mueller explained no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction shove it up your ass you might like it
Poor, PussyBitch. Too rightarded to understand Mueller...

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." 1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F .R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct. 2 Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible .3 The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. 4 And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in

1 A Sitting President 's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution, 24 Op. O.L.C. 222, 222, 260 (2000) (OLC Op.).

2 See U .S. CONST. Art. I § 2, cl. 5; § 3, cl. 6; cf OLC Op. at 257-258 (discussing relationship between impeachment and criminal prosecution of a sitting President).

3 OLC Op. at 257 n.36 ("A grand jury could continue to gather evidence throughout the period of immunity").

4 OLC Op. at 255 ("Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting President would not preclude suc h prosecution once the President's term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment").

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Your imagination reveals more about you than you realize.
beta male you're pissed I understand stand you wanted to submit to the rapist

One was for obstruction.
Poor, PussyBitch. Too rightarded to understand Mueller...

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." 1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F .R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct. 2 Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible .3 The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. 4 And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in

1 A Sitting President 's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution, 24 Op. O.L.C. 222, 222, 260 (2000) (OLC Op.).

2 See U .S. CONST. Art. I § 2, cl. 5; § 3, cl. 6; cf OLC Op. at 257-258 (discussing relationship between impeachment and criminal prosecution of a sitting President).

3 OLC Op. at 257 n.36 ("A grand jury could continue to gather evidence throughout the period of immunity").

4 OLC Op. at 255 ("Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting President would not preclude suc h prosecution once the President's term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment").
Dear beta male Mueller said no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction nor did anyone in the Trump campaign work with the Russians to influence the 2016 election

^^^ projection.
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

TDS is also Trump Defending Syndrome. And you're highly infected.
beta male there is no such thing as as that

Forum List

Back